Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My evil charries for the plot C:

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

Who you love : Akira: Shade / Destiny: None

My evil charries for the plot C: Empty
PostSubject: My evil charries for the plot C:   My evil charries for the plot C: EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 3:48 pm

Name: Mika
Appearance:My evil charries for the plot C: Sample-6f5f5557e149cdce03b76ec6ca7e
Parents: Saika and Kyon *Not real charries in roleplay, just made up ones*
Siblings?: She has two younger sisters but never met them before cause she was banned from her house before they were born
History: She lived with her parents untill she was 5 and developed the powers of an angel. When her parents found out about it, she got banned from her own house. She lived on the streets for a couple of weeks untill she met a vampire about a couple years older then her. The vampire told her that he would kill all her family if she didn't obey him. So she obeyed him even though her family was always mean to her.
What are you? (Caster, Fairy, Human, Angel, Elf, Vampire, Animeer, Dark Angel, or Forever): Angel
Choose Elemental Power (For Casters,Forevers, and Fairies):
Evil or Good?: Forced to be evil

Name: Scar
Appearance: My evil charries for the plot C: Anime-guy-anime-guys-6785916-320-547
Parents: He killed them.
Siblings?: He was born the only child.
History: After killing his parents, he went to jubie and found another vampire named Shade. They were best friends. When Shade got caught and sent to Skyshatter, he esscaped and that's when he found Mika and made her his slave (Lol, slave.. *shot*)
What are you? (Caster, Fairy, Human, Angel, Elf, Vampire, Animeer, Dark Angel, or Forever): Vampire
Choose Elemental Power (For Casters,Forevers, and Fairies):
Evil or Good?: Evil
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

Who you love : Hikari: Zack | Shade: Akira

My evil charries for the plot C: Empty
PostSubject: Re: My evil charries for the plot C:   My evil charries for the plot C: EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 3:54 pm

APROOOOOOOOOVED
Back to top Go down
https://skyshatterworld.rpg-board.net

My evil charries for the plot C:
Page 1 of 1