Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Return of Valentine, Dark as the Night

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Luna~Valentine~Misty

Luna~Valentine~Misty

Who you love : Luna: |Valentine: | Misty:

Return of Valentine, Dark as the Night Empty
PostSubject: Return of Valentine, Dark as the Night   Return of Valentine, Dark as the Night EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 3:42 pm

Valentine, known among the humans as the Nightshatter, Dreamkiller, and Nightwatcher, walked into the Vampire Woods. She had fangs. She was about eighteen. She sighed. Evil was her life, and she had just finished feeding off an elderly woman of about eighty.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

Who you love : heh.. good question

PostSubject: Re: Return of Valentine, Dark as the Night   Return of Valentine, Dark as the Night EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:03 pm

"Greetings!" A voice called from up in a tree. Korari suddenly jumped down, landing on his feet gracefully in front of Valentine. "I don't think we've met before."
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

Who you love : Akira: Shade / Destiny: None

PostSubject: Re: Return of Valentine, Dark as the Night   Return of Valentine, Dark as the Night EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:06 pm

"I can tell your with me." An evil male voice said from the trees. A boy walked out into the clearing with a girl with a frightened look on her face following behind.
Back to top Go down
Luna~Valentine~Misty

Luna~Valentine~Misty

PostSubject: Re: Return of Valentine, Dark as the Night   Return of Valentine, Dark as the Night EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:07 pm

"No, I doN't suppose we have," said Valentine coldly. "I am Valentine, called by the humans as the Nightshatter, Dreamkiller, and Nightwatcher. Polar opposite of that annoying fairy, Luna, they sometimes call the Starwatcher." Her voice was even colder as she spoke the second time. "Oh! Right, you're a vampire, no need to be this hostile..." She lost all coldness in her voice. "Sorry, I'm Valenntine, as you now know. Dread Vampire of the Night!"
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Return of Valentine, Dark as the Night   Return of Valentine, Dark as the Night EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:09 pm

Scar pulled Mika beside him and put his arm around her. Mika looked at his hand and shivered with fear a bit.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

Who you love : Hikari: Zack | Shade: Akira

PostSubject: Re: Return of Valentine, Dark as the Night   Return of Valentine, Dark as the Night EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:10 pm

Shade walked out into the clearing. "Labels are overated." He said. "Even though I have some of my own..."
Back to top Go down
https://skyshatterworld.rpg-board.net
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Return of Valentine, Dark as the Night   Return of Valentine, Dark as the Night EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:12 pm

Scar turned his head to Shade. "Legit to meet you here." He said.
Back to top Go down
Luna~Valentine~Misty

Luna~Valentine~Misty

PostSubject: Re: Return of Valentine, Dark as the Night   Return of Valentine, Dark as the Night EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:14 pm

"I disagree. Labels are everything in the modern world. Nice to meet you all," she said.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Return of Valentine, Dark as the Night   Return of Valentine, Dark as the Night EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:14 pm

Korari quickly looked around at the new faces. His eyes narrowed at the large group that was gathering, but his mind had somewhat changed when he saw Scar new Shade. "Well, I don't know when this turned into a party, but I'm Korari Usanoga," He said, turning back to Valentine.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Return of Valentine, Dark as the Night   Return of Valentine, Dark as the Night EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:17 pm

"I'm Scar." He said, looking at them all, then at Mika.

Mika jumped with fear but calmed down. "I-I-I'm M-Mika.." She said looking down to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Return of Valentine, Dark as the Night   Return of Valentine, Dark as the Night EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:20 pm

Shade's face started to go blank at the fear Mika was giving off, but he calmed down. "Tell her to not be scared. I'm about to go all... y'know..."
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Return of Valentine, Dark as the Night   Return of Valentine, Dark as the Night EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:21 pm

"It's no point in trying. She always is like this around people like you." He answered, looking at Mika shivering with fear.
Back to top Go down
Luna~Valentine~Misty

Luna~Valentine~Misty

PostSubject: Re: Return of Valentine, Dark as the Night   Return of Valentine, Dark as the Night EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:23 pm

"I don't know," said Valentine. "And I've been alive for around 20 years. I've been a vampire for two of them. And I believe the Scar boy is right."
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Return of Valentine, Dark as the Night   Return of Valentine, Dark as the Night EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:24 pm

"Then why don't you get rid of her? Someone like that-- who's scared of everyone-- doesn't deserve to live." Korari grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Return of Valentine, Dark as the Night   Return of Valentine, Dark as the Night EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:26 pm

Scar narrowed his eyes. "She's loyal to me, so I would never kill her." He said.
Back to top Go down
Luna~Valentine~Misty

Luna~Valentine~Misty

PostSubject: Re: Return of Valentine, Dark as the Night   Return of Valentine, Dark as the Night EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:27 pm

"We're vampires! Of COURSE she's scared. I could make her a vampire, and she wouldn,t be so scared," Valentine suggested.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Return of Valentine, Dark as the Night   Return of Valentine, Dark as the Night EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:28 pm

Shade sighed. "I'm hungry... Anyone wanna go to town with me?"
Back to top Go down
Luna~Valentine~Misty

Luna~Valentine~Misty

PostSubject: Re: Return of Valentine, Dark as the Night   Return of Valentine, Dark as the Night EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:30 pm

"I'll go," Valentine volunteered.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Return of Valentine, Dark as the Night   Return of Valentine, Dark as the Night EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:30 pm

"I think Mika could go with you. I want to talk to these people for a bit." He said, looking at Shade, then at Mika. Mika walked towards Shade. He looked at Valentine. "No, I wouldn't allow that. She's my property." He said.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Return of Valentine, Dark as the Night   Return of Valentine, Dark as the Night EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:34 pm

Korari stood there silently before taking a slight glance in Scar's direction. Immediately, he looked around at everyone else. A plan was forming slowly in his head, but it would take a while to get the kinks out. He grinned slightly.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Return of Valentine, Dark as the Night   Return of Valentine, Dark as the Night EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:35 pm

Shade sighed. "Well if you're coming with me, you better follow now, because I'm really hungry."
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Return of Valentine, Dark as the Night   Return of Valentine, Dark as the Night EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:37 pm

Mika nodded and hesitated a bit before following Shade.
Back to top Go down
Luna~Valentine~Misty

Luna~Valentine~Misty

PostSubject: Re: Return of Valentine, Dark as the Night   Return of Valentine, Dark as the Night EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:39 pm

Valentine stalked off to go find herself some food, following Shade for a bit then turning away when they were out of the forest.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Return of Valentine, Dark as the Night   Return of Valentine, Dark as the Night EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:41 pm

Shade spotted a boy, looking about 16, and walked up to him.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Return of Valentine, Dark as the Night   Return of Valentine, Dark as the Night EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:42 pm

Scar watched as Mika and Shade walked off.

Mika stopped and stood near them, she closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return of Valentine, Dark as the Night   Return of Valentine, Dark as the Night Empty

Back to top Go down

Return of Valentine, Dark as the Night
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next