Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Old friends return

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cai

Cai

Who you love : Liyra/Leo

Old friends return Empty
PostSubject: Old friends return   Old friends return EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 6:43 pm

Cai was busy doing something in the kitchen when he heard a knock at the door. "Liyra, you expecting company?" he asked, looking up from what he was doing.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

Old friends return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old friends return   Old friends return EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 6:51 pm

"No but I'll get it." Liyra replied as she stood up from the couch and started to walk towards the door, she was wearing her engagement ring and her baby belly was now easily visible. when she reached the door she opened it and smiled at whoever was behind it, "Hello there, who are you?" She said cheerfully.

Last edited by Aiedle on Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

Old friends return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old friends return   Old friends return EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 7:16 pm

"Uh, hi there. I uh...I must have gotten the wrong house. Can you tell me where Cai-" he cut off as Cai stepped into the hallway. They both just stared at each other, probably confusing the heck out of Liyra.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Old friends return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old friends return   Old friends return EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 7:21 pm

Liyra looked back and forth between the two, "Um Cai? Do you know this person?" Liyra asked.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

Old friends return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old friends return   Old friends return EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 7:34 pm

"O...Osi?" Cai managed to get the name out, "But..you're dead! This isn't an illusion, is it?" Osi found his voice again. "No, I'm afraid not. I don't know how it happened, but I just came back to the living world. So, uh, I've obviously been gone a while." Cai still had a somewhat dazed expression when Osi finished speaking. "Uh, yeah," Cai said, picking up on what Osi meant, " well, this is Liyra. And Liyra, this is my brother, Osi."
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Old friends return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old friends return   Old friends return EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 7:36 pm

"It's always nice to meet family, Hello there Osi." Liyra said as she walked up to him and gave him a friendly hug.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

Old friends return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old friends return   Old friends return EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 7:42 pm

"Uh, yeah, I guess...wait, family?" he looked at Cai as he returned Liyra's hug, "Uh, just how long has it been?" Cai thought a moment, "Well, it's been at least twelve years since, ya' know."
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Old friends return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old friends return   Old friends return EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 7:47 pm

"Don't be shy, Come on in." Liyra said smileing as she let go of Osi and backed up a little.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

Old friends return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old friends return   Old friends return EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 8:02 pm

"Alright, if you insist," Osi said. Cai stepped back into the living room, followed by Osi, who began to look around the house. "Well, you seem to have a nice place here. It's a shame I never saw it before." Cai turned back around to look at his brother again. "Yeah, well, you were busy." he said. Osi nodded, then realized he was looking up slightly to Cai. "Well, it appears that we aren't twins anymore," he said, smiling for the first time in over a decade. Cai started to laugh, "Well, I guess you're right about that."
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Old friends return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old friends return   Old friends return EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 8:14 pm

"Osi? Would you like some Tea or something?" Liyra asked.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

Old friends return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old friends return   Old friends return EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 8:17 pm

"Uh, sure...I guess," Osi said.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Old friends return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old friends return   Old friends return EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 8:21 pm

Liyra went off to the kitchen and started to brew some tea.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

Old friends return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old friends return   Old friends return EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 8:50 pm

Cai and Osi looked at each other. Now that Liyra was gone, they could talk in private, but neither one knew really what to say. Osi ended up breaking the silence. "Look, Cai. I really just came by to apologize-" Cai cut him off there, "no, Osi. I'm the one who should be apologizing. I killed you, not the other way around." "But I deserved it Cai. I needed that. You know I did," Osi continued, "So I came to apologize for what I put you through. I'll leave soon." "No, you won't. You haven't got any place to say and I'll be d*mn*d if I turn you out." Osi sighed, "Well, if you're sure you want me to stay..." "Of course I'm sure!" Cai said," you're family!" Osi gave him a smile, and the both started to laugh. "Speaking of family, I've seen Dad and..." he trailed off as Liyra came back.

Last edited by Cai on Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Old friends return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old friends return   Old friends return EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 9:01 pm

Liyra soon came back with two hot vups of freshly brewed hot tea, as she was talking over to Cai and Osi she accidently tripped, spilling hot tea in their laps. She managed to land on her side, holding her belly protectively.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

Old friends return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old friends return   Old friends return EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 7:10 am

Cai ignored the spilt tea and went immediately to Liyra. "Are you okay? You didn't twist anything did you?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Old friends return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old friends return   Old friends return EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 4:31 pm

"N-No, I'm alright. I just hope the baby's ok." Liyra replied as she slowly sat up before noticeing that she had spilled the teal all over Cai and Osi, "I'm so sorry! I'm such a klutz!" She appologised.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

Old friends return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old friends return   Old friends return EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 4:53 pm

"No need to worry about us, Liyra," Cai said, helping her to her feet. Osi had gone off to find towels.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Old friends return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old friends return   Old friends return EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 4:59 pm

"Thank you Cai." Liyra said as she gave him a quick hug.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

Old friends return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old friends return   Old friends return EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 5:40 pm

Osi came back with a few towels and handed one to Cai. Then he stasrted to dry up the floor where the rest of th tea had spilt.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Old friends return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old friends return   Old friends return EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 6:12 pm

Liyra just sorta sat down, not knowing what to really do.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

Old friends return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old friends return   Old friends return EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 6:31 pm

Soon, both brothers were done cleaning up. Cai flopped down on the couch next to Liyra.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Old friends return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old friends return   Old friends return EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 7:02 pm

Liyra turned and hugged Cai a little and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

Old friends return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old friends return   Old friends return EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 7:59 pm

Cai hugged her back, then broke away, feeling a little awkward with Osi right there. "I, uh...I can leave you two alone if you want," Osi said.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Old friends return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old friends return   Old friends return EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 8:08 pm

"No, No. It's ok, sorry." Liyra said smileing as she let go of Cai and sat up straight again.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

Old friends return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old friends return   Old friends return EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 6:38 pm

Osi looked between the two of them. Something had been bothering him ever since he saw Liyra's ring. "Um, this is going to sound odd, but...are you two...uh, engaged?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Old friends return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old friends return   Old friends return Empty

Back to top Go down

Old friends return
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next