Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Valentine's Arrival

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Luna~Valentine~Misty

Luna~Valentine~Misty

Who you love : Luna: |Valentine: | Misty:

Valentine's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Valentine's Arrival   Valentine's Arrival EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 5:39 pm

Two police officers led a handcuffed girl of around eighteen or nineteen and dropped her inside the gates. She was fuming at them "How DARE they boss me around?" she hissed. The girl was a vmpire, and was ticked and mad. Together with her personality, not the best combination. She walked off to go find someone to feed from, being a vampire.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Who you love : John/Married

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Arrival   Valentine's Arrival EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:45 pm

When rose saw the girl mad and all she qui went over and steped infront of her "hi nice to meet you" she said sticking her hand out
Back to top Go down
Luna~Valentine~Misty

Luna~Valentine~Misty

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Arrival   Valentine's Arrival EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 11:38 am

"Hello," said Valentine coldly. "And goodbye." She walked away.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Arrival   Valentine's Arrival EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 12:49 pm

"hey vampire there's no point in being mean or cold it just fogs up your brain" rose said turning around to face her direction
Back to top Go down
Luna~Valentine~Misty

Luna~Valentine~Misty

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Arrival   Valentine's Arrival EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 3:58 pm

"I will kill you if you don't leave me alone," hissed Valentine. She was getting sick of this.

OOC: She's EVIL! Evil charries 4evs!
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Arrival   Valentine's Arrival EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 4:00 pm

Occ:yea I figured lol

Ic:rose ust stood there and watched as valentine hissesed at her "I wouldnt mess with me" she said "or my friends"
Back to top Go down
Luna~Valentine~Misty

Luna~Valentine~Misty

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Arrival   Valentine's Arrival EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 10:23 pm

"Correct!" called a voice. Luna strolled into teh Airport. "Hi Rose," she said. "Valentine," Luna said with hate in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Arrival   Valentine's Arrival EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 10:46 pm

"hey Luna" she said then poked back "you know her?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Luna~Valentine~Misty

Luna~Valentine~Misty

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Arrival   Valentine's Arrival EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 10:08 am

"We've met," Luna said. Valentine walked away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Arrival   Valentine's Arrival Empty

Back to top Go down

Valentine's Arrival
Page 1 of 1