Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mysterious Boy in the Dark

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hika
Admin
Hika

Who you love : Hikari: Zack | Shade: Akira

Mysterious Boy in the Dark Empty
PostSubject: Mysterious Boy in the Dark   Mysterious Boy in the Dark EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 3:21 pm

Shade hoped from tree to tree, swinging and hanging on branches as he went. He climbed a tree to the tallest point to see how bright it was. It was at least midnight. Shade smiled, and went back down. He started running towards the town.
Back to top Go down
https://skyshatterworld.rpg-board.net
Casey
Admin
Casey

Who you love : heh.. good question

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Boy in the Dark   Mysterious Boy in the Dark EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 1:31 pm

Suddenly a hand reached out and grabbed the back of Shade's shirt, pulling him to a halt. "Hey I know you," The unknown figure said. "You showed up the other night when that guy killed himself."
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Boy in the Dark   Mysterious Boy in the Dark EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:25 pm

Shade was caught by suprise, and quickly turned around. "Wait, who are you?" He said, slightly confused.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Boy in the Dark   Mysterious Boy in the Dark EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:33 pm

"Oh, my apologies. I'm Korari Usanoga." He replied, smirking at the confused look on Shade's face. "But the question is, who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Boy in the Dark   Mysterious Boy in the Dark EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:36 pm

"I'm... Shade..." He said. He felt uneasy about his smirk.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Boy in the Dark   Mysterious Boy in the Dark EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:45 pm

"Shade, huh?" He repeated casually. "So you're a vampire, I'm guessing. Or else you wouldn't be hanging around here so comfortably."
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Boy in the Dark   Mysterious Boy in the Dark EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:48 pm

"...Yes..." Shade said. He had no idea this whole time that his eyes were blood red. He was starting to crave human blood.

OOC: Dun forget to post in the houses X3
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Boy in the Dark   Mysterious Boy in the Dark EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:58 pm

He nodded quickly, understanding the situation. "Alright. Well then Shade, how about me and you go get something to eat? Talk a bit, relax, be buddies!" As he talked, he was already moving towards town.

OOC: I totally remembered that topic just before I looked at this one~ we can read minds?? o.o and how old is Shade??
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Boy in the Dark   Mysterious Boy in the Dark EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 3:02 pm

OOC: Occasionally. Shade is 15

IC: "I uh... Ok..." Shade said. It didn't feel right to follow some random stranger into town, but Shade could defend himself.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Boy in the Dark   Mysterious Boy in the Dark EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 3:11 pm

"So how long has it been since you've eaten last?" He asked, trying to start and keep conversation, but it was also part of a plan. If it had been quite a while, this plan could work.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Boy in the Dark   Mysterious Boy in the Dark EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 3:15 pm

"Last night..." Shade replied. He was getting really hungry.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Boy in the Dark   Mysterious Boy in the Dark EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 3:22 pm

"Good, good!" He grinned as they reached the edge of the town. Almost instantly he found someone walking along the dimly-lit streets. "You want to go first?"
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Boy in the Dark   Mysterious Boy in the Dark EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 3:26 pm

Shade grinned. "You should scare him first. I like fear." He said coldly.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Boy in the Dark   Mysterious Boy in the Dark EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 3:35 pm

He smirked then suddenly vanished, reappearing right in front of the citizen who ran right into him and fell backwards.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to run into you!" The person said. It was a young girl in her teens. By her looks she seemed about 17 or 18. Quickly, she stood up and brushed the dirt off of her jacket and pants.

Korari only stood there. "You do know that beautiful young ladies such as yourself shouldn't be walking along these streets alone, right? Who knows what could be lurking around the corners." He quickly smiled at her, showing off his gleaming fangs.

The girl looked up quickly at him, her eyes settling on his teeth. Her eyes immediately widened out of fear as she turned to run. Tears were already streaming down her cheeks.

OOC: dun kill her just yet~
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Boy in the Dark   Mysterious Boy in the Dark EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 3:38 pm

Shade could feel the fear, but he decided to wait.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Boy in the Dark   Mysterious Boy in the Dark EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 3:44 pm

He quickly grabbed onto her shoulder with an iron-tight grip. "Whoa, hang on a second! Where are you going? I want you to meet somebody." He then pulled her back towards her and made her face Shade.

"No! Let me go!" She cried and struggled before her eyes landed on the hidden vampire. Suddenly she froze. "No, no! Please let me go! Let. Me. Go!" She pleaded.

OOC: the ultimate test.... I feel like a terrible person now :3
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Boy in the Dark   Mysterious Boy in the Dark EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 3:57 pm

Shade walked out of hiding, with a twisted smile on his face. "Well, hello there. My... you must really don't like me if you don't want to even meet me, now do you..."

OOC: I eat her nao o3o
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Boy in the Dark   Mysterious Boy in the Dark EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:02 pm

OOC: Si senorita :3

The girl stopped, her eyes locked with his. "No, I don't want to die!" She screamed, falling to her knees in tears. "Please, let me go!" Her begs morphed with her sobs.

Korari glared down at the girl. "Shut up already!" He snarled.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Boy in the Dark   Mysterious Boy in the Dark EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:04 pm

"Oh well..." Shade said. He went and bit down on the girl's neck.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Boy in the Dark   Mysterious Boy in the Dark EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:11 pm

She screamed as his fangs pierced her skin, but she couldn't move. Korari's grip on her shoulders was too tight for her to break. Eventually, her struggles grew weaker and weaker until her body went limp.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Boy in the Dark   Mysterious Boy in the Dark EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:16 pm

Footsteps ran towards the scream, and Shade hid ontop of a building. He told Korari to follow him. Did they really have to be here now? He thought.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Boy in the Dark   Mysterious Boy in the Dark EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:19 pm

Korari quickly followed and looked down onto the street where the body lay. Silently, he watched the scene.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Boy in the Dark   Mysterious Boy in the Dark EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:26 pm

Akio and Hikari ran into the clearing. They examined the body. "Damn vampires... They're everywhere... Where's Shade?" Akio said. "Do you think Shade could've done this?" Hikari asked, kneeling down next to the body. "He could've, y'know, he's pretty... dangerous... we should've never let him leave the house."
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Boy in the Dark   Mysterious Boy in the Dark EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:29 pm

OOC: wait.. so we can cuss?? o.o

He grinned suddenly at the sight of Hikari. Who ever knew that they would meet again at the scene of a murder even if she didn't know he was there? With a quiet sigh, he sat back and glanced at Shade. "Satisfied?" He whispered.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Boy in the Dark   Mysterious Boy in the Dark EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:32 pm

OOC: Cencered cuss X3

IC: Shade nodded.

Hikari looked around for any sight of a vampire.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Boy in the Dark   Mysterious Boy in the Dark Empty

Back to top Go down

Mysterious Boy in the Dark
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next