Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm tired of waiting guys...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cai

Cai

Who you love : Liyra/Leo

I'm tired of waiting guys... Empty
PostSubject: I'm tired of waiting guys...   I'm tired of waiting guys... EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 12:20 pm

Okay, so I'm really getting tired of waiting for people to finish up plot part 5, because it's been over a month and I'm naturally an impatient person. So, I've decided to start part 6, the final stage. Now, in this stage, they find the stone that's been causing problems. Cai, Hikari, and John are rendered powerless and unable to move once they get close enough to the stone, but Casey, a normal human, can approach the stone and destroy it, allowing everyone to get their powers back. So I'm going to go ahead and start the topic. We can roleplay the 5th stage later, when people are more active.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

I'm tired of waiting guys... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm tired of waiting guys...   I'm tired of waiting guys... EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 12:54 pm

Sounds good.
Back to top Go down

I'm tired of waiting guys...
Page 1 of 1