Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Happy Birthday Guys!!! <3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

Who you love : Belle: Scar

Happy Birthday Guys!!! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday Guys!!! <3   Happy Birthday Guys!!! <3 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 12:00 am

I'm not sure if I this should've made this in Random Stuff or whatever. But I'm going to post a thingy here soon.. When I get home.. It's kinda stupid though.. So yeah.

By the way, I know it's like 9:00 here and it's midnight there, so yeah..

---

Spoiler:

Well, that's it.. :/ And your hugs. *hugs both of you* Happy Birthday Guys!!! :DD

Last edited by Dementia on Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : The picture thingy..)
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

Who you love : Hikari: Zack | Shade: Akira

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Guys!!! <3   Happy Birthday Guys!!! <3 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 5:17 pm

Thanks, Dem. Love u too <3
Back to top Go down
https://skyshatterworld.rpg-board.net
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

Who you love : Belle: Scar

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Guys!!! <3   Happy Birthday Guys!!! <3 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 5:19 pm

:DDD X3 You're welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Guys!!! <3   Happy Birthday Guys!!! <3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday Guys!!! <3
Page 1 of 1