Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Psshh, Not Even the Forest of Death Can Hold This Much Sexy.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Casey
Admin
Casey

Who you love : heh.. good question

Psshh, Not Even the Forest of Death Can Hold This Much Sexy. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psshh, Not Even the Forest of Death Can Hold This Much Sexy.   Psshh, Not Even the Forest of Death Can Hold This Much Sexy. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 4:30 pm

Korari nodded his head, agreeing with Osi. Over the ti.e he had been talking, his voice had grown more and more serious. At this point, the news finally sank in to Korari as well. "This isn't something I would lie about. I wouldn't just say that someone is more powerful than I am so easily without a good reason. That, and I'm trying to be nice. Funny right? I'm trying to go with this whole second-chance thing." He said, his serious face not changing. "Although I'm not too sure how long it will last."
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

Psshh, Not Even the Forest of Death Can Hold This Much Sexy. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psshh, Not Even the Forest of Death Can Hold This Much Sexy.   Psshh, Not Even the Forest of Death Can Hold This Much Sexy. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 6:49 pm

"Well great! My day just keeps getting better and better! First Akira's cat freaking turns into a naked girl in my arms during a vet check up. Then I see a dead person who's apperantly not dead, now we're all doomed. Just another day in SkyShatter." John barked.
Back to top Go down

Psshh, Not Even the Forest of Death Can Hold This Much Sexy.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2