Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Psshh, Not Even the Forest of Death Can Hold This Much Sexy.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Casey
Admin
Casey

Who you love : heh.. good question

Psshh, Not Even the Forest of Death Can Hold This Much Sexy. Empty
PostSubject: Psshh, Not Even the Forest of Death Can Hold This Much Sexy.   Psshh, Not Even the Forest of Death Can Hold This Much Sexy. EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 11:51 pm

This had to be a dream of some kind. Yeah, a dream. It couldn't be real.

And yet, it was totally real.

It was just another day that he had seen before, the same forest, the same trees, the same black, musty, depressing air. Nothing was ever new-- that was until he had closed his eyes for only a couple of seconds to try to get some rest did he suddenly feel the strangeness of green grass underneath him. Korari suddenly stopped the second he felt the scenery change. The air was clean, a cast of light had fallen upon him... sort of. The air had grown lighter and it seemed as if a weight had been lifted off of his shoulders the longer he sat where he was at. Completely stunned, the vampire didn't dare to open his eyes in fear that it was just an illusion; that he was dreaming up this situation with some kind of energy in his head. Gently resting his hands on the ground, he managed to grasp the moist, green grass with such nervousness that it almost pained him to fully grab onto it to see if it was real. As he slowly comprehended what was going on, his hands reached back until they landed on the bark of a tree, yet it wasn't the same as the ones he was used to feeling. It felt strong and durable while holding a strange sensation. It was one he hadn't felt in a long time. The tree had life.

Finally, the vampire gained the courage to open his eyes, feeling like he was about to die again when he saw the sight. Instantly his breath caught in a lump in his throat as he looked around at the scene. In front of him lay the Hope River, the exact spot which was part of his last memories of his life. He had died here, in this same area. Suddenly, he looked up recognizing the tree instantly and giving a violent shudder. The only thing he saw when he looked up into that tree was the face of an enraged Hikari staring back at him with a deathly fire glowing in her eyes, yet he couldn't look away. The beautiful sight of green leaves and animals and bugs running across its branches flabbergasted him. When he was finally able to regain his ability to breath, Korari glanced around as quickly as he could, trying to find anyone around that might have seen his slight little freak out. At first, he didn't see anyone, so he quickly composed himself by taking large breaths and straightening out his clothes which miraculously were perfect. But of course, the longer he stood there, the more the adrenaline in his body began to calm down and the more he actually picked up on his surroundings, and of course, to his dismay, someone had actually been standing there the entire time practically watching his general freak out.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

PostSubject: Re: Psshh, Not Even the Forest of Death Can Hold This Much Sexy.   Psshh, Not Even the Forest of Death Can Hold This Much Sexy. EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 1:57 am

OOC: I'm sorry, the OC you may have been looking for is currently preoccupied with a pregnant Fiancee, please hang up and try again or press * to delete this Post *Beeeeep!*

IC: John had been takeing a walk to help clear his head when He noticed Korari sitting against a tree, "Wow, I mabey I should get som rest cause I must be seeing things, I meen first a cat turns into a naked girl in my arms during a vet check up and now I see the Korari sitting against a tree." John mumbled to him self but it was apperantly loud enough for Korari to hear.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Psshh, Not Even the Forest of Death Can Hold This Much Sexy.   Psshh, Not Even the Forest of Death Can Hold This Much Sexy. EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 12:55 am

Standing up, the vampire quickly turned to see John standing there with a bewildered look on his face. At first, Korari didn't exactly know what to do. It had been so long since he had seen anyone that was still alive in this place so he didn't really recognize the young man until his memory came back to him. As soon as he knew who it was, he could only grimace at the face that he had seen on the enemy side during the whole war that managed to fall through his fingers at the last second.

With a sigh, he could only laugh slightly as he crossed his arms in front of him and shook his head. "Long time, no see. How are you John? How has your life been?" He asked with a sarcastic tone. He didn't really care about the answer to the questions, but he kind of wanted to see how long he could roll with the whole illusion idea that had popped into John's head.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Psshh, Not Even the Forest of Death Can Hold This Much Sexy.   Psshh, Not Even the Forest of Death Can Hold This Much Sexy. EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 8:20 am

"Well I'm seeing dead people for starters." John said almost to himself as he sat down against the tree.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Psshh, Not Even the Forest of Death Can Hold This Much Sexy.   Psshh, Not Even the Forest of Death Can Hold This Much Sexy. EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 10:32 pm

"Ha ha," He gave an unamused laugh as he watched John sit down. It was so interesting to actually be able to talk to the living again. For a little bit, Korari was feeling a little awkward being back again, wondering what people were still thinking about him. Of course, it probably wasn't good considering he had almost caused the downfall of Skyshatter, but heck, whatever.

"The only problem with that statement, John, is the fact that I am definitely not dead. I've never been more alive, actually." A dark smirk appeared on his face as the actual realization of his situation sank in. It was true. He was alive. He had actually never felt better!
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Psshh, Not Even the Forest of Death Can Hold This Much Sexy.   Psshh, Not Even the Forest of Death Can Hold This Much Sexy. EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 3:00 am

John pulled out a knife that he always kept with him, "Would you like me to fix that?" John asked, laughing a little on the inside.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Psshh, Not Even the Forest of Death Can Hold This Much Sexy.   Psshh, Not Even the Forest of Death Can Hold This Much Sexy. EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 10:36 pm

Korari took a quick glance at the knife before letting out a small chuckle. "For one thing, it's not like I would just let you try to kill me, and another, I hope you realize small knives like that can't kill me," He replied, his chuckle simply just growing into a toothy smirk, his fangs slightly shining in what light was in the sky.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Psshh, Not Even the Forest of Death Can Hold This Much Sexy.   Psshh, Not Even the Forest of Death Can Hold This Much Sexy. EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 5:05 pm

"yeah... I know. So how's the afterlife been? Has it been as torturous as all the peoples who's lives you've disturbed had hoped?" John asked.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Psshh, Not Even the Forest of Death Can Hold This Much Sexy.   Psshh, Not Even the Forest of Death Can Hold This Much Sexy. EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 7:24 pm

Korari shrugged as he thought back to being dead. It was funny, actually. The more he thought about it, the more it seemed to fade. Although whenever he tried to think about whatever was in there, a cold chill ran down his spine and made him look a little uncomfortable. He really didn't want to go back there, at least not where he ended up. The part of the forest he was in ws always so empty and dreadful. The silence was so thick it almost seemed to make him go crazy, and yet, he had managed to back to the living world. Was this a second chance? To fix the wrongs he had committed? It would be an interesting adventure if it was, but if that was the case, it was going to be difficult. "Eh, you could say that. Although I don't think it was as torturous as you are thinking it is. It's not bad at all, actually. That dreadful place might actually be more entertaining than the living world," He responded with a big fat lie, although it couldn't be told in any of his features.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Psshh, Not Even the Forest of Death Can Hold This Much Sexy.   Psshh, Not Even the Forest of Death Can Hold This Much Sexy. EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 7:58 pm

"You know you'll probably be arrested right? Well mabey not, I don't exactly know, I guess you're the only one to come back from a death sentence." John said, he laughed a little at the last part.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Psshh, Not Even the Forest of Death Can Hold This Much Sexy.   Psshh, Not Even the Forest of Death Can Hold This Much Sexy. EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 8:13 pm

The vampire laughed as well, but it was obvious he wasn't amused... well, much. He had, in a way, forgotten about the whole justice system. At least, what there was of one around here. "I'm sure that I have done my time.. If I had any at all. Besides, how would they catch someone who they can't stop?" Oh dear. The ego is returning.

Last edited by Casey on Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Psshh, Not Even the Forest of Death Can Hold This Much Sexy.   Psshh, Not Even the Forest of Death Can Hold This Much Sexy. EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 8:30 pm

"You do realize that most of the police are citizens of SkyShatter Right? And last I checked the cheif of police in the region is a fire caster so yeah, you're a little screwed my friend." John said.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Psshh, Not Even the Forest of Death Can Hold This Much Sexy.   Psshh, Not Even the Forest of Death Can Hold This Much Sexy. EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 8:37 pm

"Not necessarily. I can stand my ground against petty little fire casters, John. I'm not weak. Well, not anymore. I've learned a lot in my time of being dead. Fire doesn't scare me like it used to. Besides, I'm sure I'm not the only thing Skyshatter has to worry about now-a-days," He said with a nonchalant look as he shifted his weight from one foot to the other.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Psshh, Not Even the Forest of Death Can Hold This Much Sexy.   Psshh, Not Even the Forest of Death Can Hold This Much Sexy. EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 8:42 pm

"Well whatever.." John said before turning into a fox and curling up into a ball, "My day's been weird enough already."

Last edited by Aiedle on Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Psshh, Not Even the Forest of Death Can Hold This Much Sexy.   Psshh, Not Even the Forest of Death Can Hold This Much Sexy. EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 8:51 pm

Korari chuckled for a second as he sighed and took a couple of steps towards the rushing river not too far from where the men were talking. "It's interesting to think that you care so much about your safety," He remarked sarcastically. "You aren't even interested in what I have to say, are you? Oh wait. Who would ever listen to Korari, right? I just lie, and cheat, and destroy. Okay. Don't take my warning, then." It was more of simply trying to edge on John rather than actually to make him worried, yet at the same time, the news he had was something he wanted to share-- to strike fear in some people. Some being the key term. Who knew who was actually going to heed the warning or not?
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

Who you love : Liyra/Leo

PostSubject: Re: Psshh, Not Even the Forest of Death Can Hold This Much Sexy.   Psshh, Not Even the Forest of Death Can Hold This Much Sexy. EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 5:38 pm

Cai and Osi were walking along the bank of the river, catching up on the past few years. Suddenly, Osi stopped mid-sentence, staring at something a little ways away. Cai, who had been watching the river, looked around as Osi cut off. "What is it?" he asked before seeing the same thing Osi saw. A very familiar figure stood by the water, and an even more familiar fox was curled up near him. "Is that who I think it is?" Cai asked. Osi nodded, "Korari." Cai began to draw his sword, but Osi stopped him. "Not yet. He might have changed," Osi said.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Psshh, Not Even the Forest of Death Can Hold This Much Sexy.   Psshh, Not Even the Forest of Death Can Hold This Much Sexy. EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 5:51 pm

John had noticed Cai approaching with ..some one else due to his enhanced senses. "This isn't going to end well." He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Psshh, Not Even the Forest of Death Can Hold This Much Sexy.   Psshh, Not Even the Forest of Death Can Hold This Much Sexy. EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 5:52 pm

Korari stopped when two all-too-familiar voices and turned around to see just who he thought he heard. A small smile suddenly appeared on his face when he realized just how interesting this was going to turn out. "Well if it isn't my two best friends!" He called out to them with a sarcastic wave of his hand, even if he didn't particularly recognize whoever was with Osi. But the look of Osi had practically been burned into Korari's head so he was easy to pick out. "Miss me?" He asked, still studying the man with Osi. He sounded familiar, but Korari couldn't put his finger on who it was. After studying him a little longer, he finally realize just who he was looking at: Cai. A little bit of surprise suddenly covered his face, but it just made his smile grow to see how worked up Cai was already.

Last edited by Casey on Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Psshh, Not Even the Forest of Death Can Hold This Much Sexy.   Psshh, Not Even the Forest of Death Can Hold This Much Sexy. EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 5:55 pm

"And so it begins." John thought to himself, not getting up for fear of getting ixed up in the ensueing event.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Psshh, Not Even the Forest of Death Can Hold This Much Sexy.   Psshh, Not Even the Forest of Death Can Hold This Much Sexy. EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 6:10 pm

Cai frowned in response to Korari's smile. He had a deep hatred for the guy, but if Osi wanted to trust him, Cai would give him a chance. "Not particularly," Osi said casually, but Cai could tell his brother was uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Psshh, Not Even the Forest of Death Can Hold This Much Sexy.   Psshh, Not Even the Forest of Death Can Hold This Much Sexy. EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 11:32 pm

"Oh come on! I'm sure someone had to miss me. Although, I guess it's kind of hard to miss someone you're stuck with, right Osi? It's good to see you found your brother. Although Cai doesn't seem too pleased to see me. I wonder why." The sarcasm coating his voice was extremely hard to miss, yet Korari still felt like he was going out on a limb with saying that Cai was with Osi. He still wasn't 100% sure, but hey, you can't blame a guy for trying. "But anyway, I was just giving a nice little warning to John here, but it seems like he doesn't want to listen. Oh well. If he dies, it's not my problem," the vampire said, eyeing the fox mainly to see his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Psshh, Not Even the Forest of Death Can Hold This Much Sexy.   Psshh, Not Even the Forest of Death Can Hold This Much Sexy. EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 4:59 pm

The Fox just yawned and layed his head back down. "I'm not gonna get into this one." John said.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Psshh, Not Even the Forest of Death Can Hold This Much Sexy.   Psshh, Not Even the Forest of Death Can Hold This Much Sexy. EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 11:48 pm

Cai raised an eyebrow at the mention of a warning. "Warning? About what?" he said. Osi gave a questioning look to Korari, as if to say Are you talking about what I think you're talking about?
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Psshh, Not Even the Forest of Death Can Hold This Much Sexy.   Psshh, Not Even the Forest of Death Can Hold This Much Sexy. EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 10:52 pm

Finally catching someone's attention, Korari crossed his arms again and walked back to the tree he had appeared next to and leaned on it nonchalantly. "Oh, it's no big deal. Osi knows what I'm talking about." He waved one hand through the air as if to shrug off the dangers of what he had to say. "It's just something about an evil far greater than I. Remember what happened to Skyshatter when I was around? Yeah. This new guy? Multiply that disaster by about... well, at least a thousand. He's not good news. If you thought I was bad, wait until you see him. You'll be in for quite a big surprise," He replied. "Osi knows. He was there when He found us."
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Psshh, Not Even the Forest of Death Can Hold This Much Sexy.   Psshh, Not Even the Forest of Death Can Hold This Much Sexy. EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 4:06 pm

Osi shivered, remembering the guy that they'd met in the Forest. Needless to say it wasn't a pleasant memory. Cai 's facial expression showed that he obviously didn't believe Korari. "He isn't serious, right, Osi?" Cai said, glancing sideways at Osi, who just shook his head. "I'm afraid he's right Cai."
Back to top Go down

Psshh, Not Even the Forest of Death Can Hold This Much Sexy.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next