Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Koya leaves the forest home (before the topics I'm in)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryder
Admin
Ryder

Koya leaves the forest home (before the topics I'm in) Empty
PostSubject: Koya leaves the forest home (before the topics I'm in)   Koya leaves the forest home (before the topics I'm in) EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 3:45 pm

Koya walked out of his house, he hated his house, it was old broken down and his Uncle hated him. He lived with him because his parents left to live somewhere else, He started to run out of the forest as fast as he could. He grew his wings suddenly and flew away holding his pet Dark Chinchilla, Shadow. His life was also boring because he had no friends there, and thats why he left.
Than he was gone.

Last edited by Koya on Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://dog-show-mania.forumotion.com/
Alli Heart

Alli Heart

Who you love : In heavan! XD

PostSubject: Re: Koya leaves the forest home (before the topics I'm in)   Koya leaves the forest home (before the topics I'm in) EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 3:48 pm

Alli was flying with the clouds when she saw Koya and smiled at the person she didn't know. She was wearing a fitted cyan top with stone-washed blue jeans. Her strawberry blonde hair fluttered about in the breeze. She looked into Koyas eyes.
Back to top Go down
Adriane

Adriane

PostSubject: Re: Koya leaves the forest home (before the topics I'm in)   Koya leaves the forest home (before the topics I'm in) EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 3:49 pm

Adri flew along side her sister and followed her gaze to see the boy.
Back to top Go down
Ryder
Admin
Ryder

PostSubject: Re: Koya leaves the forest home (before the topics I'm in)   Koya leaves the forest home (before the topics I'm in) EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 3:50 pm

Suddely the boy disappeared and was gone.

OOC: This was supposed to be a one post topic!!
Back to top Go down
http://dog-show-mania.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Koya leaves the forest home (before the topics I'm in)   Koya leaves the forest home (before the topics I'm in) Empty

Back to top Go down

Koya leaves the forest home (before the topics I'm in)
Page 1 of 1