Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Osi's Death

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cai

Cai

Who you love : Liyra/Leo

Osi's Death Empty
PostSubject: Osi's Death   Osi's Death EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 12:07 pm

Okay, so, because the first plot never ended, I never got to actually write Osi's death. So, I've decided I'm going to write it now :D

Enjoy...

Cai intercepted the sword at the last second, saving himself from a nasty torso wound. He turned towards his attacker and found himself staring into the face of his brother. Osi grinned maniacally. "What's wrong, Cai?" he said,"not happy to see your own brother?" He then launched another attack, this time for Cai's sword hand. Cai leaped back, avoiding the strike. "Osi, what have they done to you?" Cai whispered. Osi laughed madly. "They've promised me power! A chance to outshine my brother for once!" Osi then struck again, and Cai blocked his attack. Cai shook his head, realizing he'd have to fight his brother. Then he fought back. They matched each other's blows, just as they always had in practice. But this was real.

They fought for several minutes, slowly wearing each other down with constant strikes and blocks, until Osi slipped. Cai's reaction was instinctual, drilled into his mind ever sense he could hold a sword. He took advantage of his brother's mistake and plunged the sword into Osi, mortally wounding him.

Cai's mind caught up with his instincts too late. His brother was about to die, and he couldn't do anything about it. "Osi...I...I didn't mean...," Cai whispered in horror. Something in Osi's face changed; he didn't look crazed or angry, just peaceful, like he was before he came to Skyshatter. He smiled, but not manically like before, this was a happy smile. "It's not your fault, Cai," he said, "you've freed me." With that, Osi's eyes glazed over, and he died. Then, as if in finality, his body burst into flames, leaving no trace of the fire caster, not even ashes.

Cai stared blankly at the place where his brother had once been. Silent tears formed and trickled down his face. All he could think was "I've killed him...I've killed the last of my family"

Back to top Go down

Osi's Death
Page 1 of 1