Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Relaxing with Crocket (Darky and Emb)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Darky

Darky

Who you love : Zack: Hikari Crocket: Nyra Houston: N/A Wren: N/A

Relaxing with Crocket (Darky and Emb) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with Crocket (Darky and Emb)   Relaxing with Crocket (Darky and Emb) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 7:40 pm

"Hmm..." He said and stroked Nyras feathery head
Back to top Go down
Emb

Emb

Who you love : Floral: Noone - Nyra: Crocket - Aiyeana - N/A

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with Crocket (Darky and Emb)   Relaxing with Crocket (Darky and Emb) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 7:45 pm

Nyra fluffed her wing feathers, and they made a ruffling noise. "That feels good." she said, leaning her head back.
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with Crocket (Darky and Emb)   Relaxing with Crocket (Darky and Emb) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 7:51 pm

He laughed "I bet it does" then he asked "What do you want to do?"
Back to top Go down
Emb

Emb

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with Crocket (Darky and Emb)   Relaxing with Crocket (Darky and Emb) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 7:55 pm

Nyra hopped off, turning back into a human. "Not sure." she said, a feather had landed on her nose, making her sneeze. "Achoo!" she exclaimed. "Aargh. Dumb feathers. Always getting in my way." she murmured. She turned to Crocket, and thought for a moment. "I was curious, why did you kiss me at the beach?" she asked, trying hard not to look like a jerk.
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with Crocket (Darky and Emb)   Relaxing with Crocket (Darky and Emb) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 7:59 pm

That question caught him off guard "Well...uh...cause I really, really like you, no...I l-love you" then he looked down then back and her "I know it sounds weird, I barely know you, but I feel like I know you like I've known you all my life"
Back to top Go down
Emb

Emb

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with Crocket (Darky and Emb)   Relaxing with Crocket (Darky and Emb) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 8:07 pm

Nyra looked at Crocket, and she looked at him with joyful eyes. "I-I-I love you too, I've felt the same way." she said, and she threw her arms around him, hugging him.
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with Crocket (Darky and Emb)   Relaxing with Crocket (Darky and Emb) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 8:09 pm

Crocket fell back and smiled and kissed her gently
Back to top Go down
Emb

Emb

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with Crocket (Darky and Emb)   Relaxing with Crocket (Darky and Emb) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 8:12 pm

Nyra smiled and returned the favor. She didn't stop, though.
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with Crocket (Darky and Emb)   Relaxing with Crocket (Darky and Emb) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 8:17 pm

Crocket wrapped his arms around her and held her tightly
Back to top Go down
Emb

Emb

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with Crocket (Darky and Emb)   Relaxing with Crocket (Darky and Emb) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 8:21 pm

Nyra smiled, still kissing Crocket.
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with Crocket (Darky and Emb)   Relaxing with Crocket (Darky and Emb) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 8:26 pm

He pulled her against him and sat up still kissing her
Back to top Go down
Emb

Emb

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with Crocket (Darky and Emb)   Relaxing with Crocket (Darky and Emb) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 9:09 pm

Nyra shut her eyes and didn't stop kissing Crocket. She smiled and was just, happy not to be alone
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with Crocket (Darky and Emb)   Relaxing with Crocket (Darky and Emb) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 9:14 pm

Crocket willed a small cooling breeze to blow through the warm room "I love you" he said and started kissing her again
Back to top Go down
Emb

Emb

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with Crocket (Darky and Emb)   Relaxing with Crocket (Darky and Emb) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 9:21 pm

Nyra smiled as she felt the breeze. "I love you too." she said just after Crocket. She looked at Crocket, and after about half an hour of kissing, finally pulled back. "It's really dark outside." Nyra said, "I'm getting tired." she said. "I'm sorry." she said,
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with Crocket (Darky and Emb)   Relaxing with Crocket (Darky and Emb) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 9:23 pm

"It's fine" he said pulling back "Where would you like me to sleep?"
Back to top Go down
Emb

Emb

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with Crocket (Darky and Emb)   Relaxing with Crocket (Darky and Emb) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 9:28 pm

Nyra had forgotten about that part. "I forgot about that." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with Crocket (Darky and Emb)   Relaxing with Crocket (Darky and Emb) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 9:30 pm

"Do you want me to go ahead and go home?" He asked, his soft eyes locked on her
Back to top Go down
Emb

Emb

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with Crocket (Darky and Emb)   Relaxing with Crocket (Darky and Emb) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 9:34 pm

Nyra shook her head. "Oh no, please!" she said. "I was just having such a good time I forgot." she said, her eyes clouding with worry. "I do have the guest room set up. I'll let you pick, You can sleep on the Air Mattress in the living room, or in the guest room." she said.
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with Crocket (Darky and Emb)   Relaxing with Crocket (Darky and Emb) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 9:37 pm

"Okay, okay I won't leave" he said hugging her "Is it okay if I move the air mattress? Possibly into here?"
Back to top Go down
Emb

Emb

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with Crocket (Darky and Emb)   Relaxing with Crocket (Darky and Emb) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 9:42 pm

Nyra nodded. "Sure! I can set it up in here, easily!" She said, happily. "If you want, you could sleep in my bed, with me." she whispered, hopefully quiet enough he didn't hear her. She didn't want to sound like a weirdo in any way.
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with Crocket (Darky and Emb)   Relaxing with Crocket (Darky and Emb) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 9:47 pm

"What?" He asked, he had thought she was asking him to sleep with her "Sure"
Back to top Go down
Emb

Emb

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with Crocket (Darky and Emb)   Relaxing with Crocket (Darky and Emb) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 9:50 pm

Nyra blushed. Crocket did hear her. "OK." she said, still a little embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with Crocket (Darky and Emb)   Relaxing with Crocket (Darky and Emb) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 9:55 pm

Crocket smiled and slipped his shirt off and sat down on the bed and covered himself and waited for Nyra
Back to top Go down
Emb

Emb

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with Crocket (Darky and Emb)   Relaxing with Crocket (Darky and Emb) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 10:00 pm

Nyra smiled, she went into the bathroom and got in her pj's then she walked out of the bathroom. She slipped into bed, slipping under the covers.
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with Crocket (Darky and Emb)   Relaxing with Crocket (Darky and Emb) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 10:02 pm

He smiled and closed his eyes to rest when she went to change and when she got back she looked at her and smiled warmly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with Crocket (Darky and Emb)   Relaxing with Crocket (Darky and Emb) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Relaxing with Crocket (Darky and Emb)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next