Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Relaxing while i can

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lupa

Lupa

Who you love : Ashley:Akio/Cai:Mika/Osi:no one

Relaxing while i can Empty
PostSubject: Relaxing while i can   Relaxing while i can EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:50 pm

Cai sat a little ways from the river, his back against a tree. He appeared to be asleep, but he was actually wide awake. He was enjoying the temporary peace and quiet around him.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing while i can   Relaxing while i can EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 8:00 pm

Neyomi nerviously walked up to the river, she stopped on the bank and looked down into the water, "It's so pretty, I wonder if there are any fish here?" She said to herself, her tail swayed from side to side.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing while i can   Relaxing while i can EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 8:02 pm

Cai heard her voice, but didn't open his eyes. He recognized that it was Neyomi, and he didn't need to worry.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing while i can   Relaxing while i can EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 8:09 pm

Neyomi let out a loud squeek as she slipped and fell into the river, she managed to grab onto a root sticking out of the bank of the river and drag herself out of the water before the current could carry here downriver, "Great now my clothes are all wet and muddy." Neyomi said and sneesed and wrapped her arms around her chest, "And It's freezing, I'm probably going to catch a cold." she whined.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing while i can   Relaxing while i can EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 8:12 pm

"Neyomi, are you okay?" Cai said. He had heard her slip and gotten up to help her.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing while i can   Relaxing while i can EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 8:18 pm

Neyomi let out a loud squeek of embarasement and looked away blushing slightly, she hadn't known Cai was there, "Wh-who are you?" she stuttered, she seemed alot more nervious and childish then she had before she knew Cai was there.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing while i can   Relaxing while i can EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 8:23 pm

"My name's Cai, we met at the airport," Cai said, noticing the sudden change in her demeanor.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing while i can   Relaxing while i can EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 8:29 pm

Neyomi sneesed again and looked up at Cai, she was blushing, a rosy pink in color but it looked like it was from the cold because the rest of her face was red from the cold.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing while i can   Relaxing while i can EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 8:33 pm

"So, are you okay?" Cai repeated his question, not paying attention to the fact that she was starting to blush.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing while i can   Relaxing while i can EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 8:34 pm

Neyomi shook her head from side to side, she was part cat and hated being wet.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing while i can   Relaxing while i can EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 8:49 pm

Cai made a whistle sound, and a gold and white pegasus appeared out of the forest, carrying a towel in its mouth. "Good boy Zelink," Cai said, taking the towel from his horse, then he turned back to Neyomi. "Here, let's dry you off," he said.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing while i can   Relaxing while i can EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 8:54 pm

"O-ok" Neyomi said nerviously as she slowly stood up and tripped and fell forward towards Cai.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing while i can   Relaxing while i can EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 9:01 pm

Cai caught her as she tripped. "Whoa, watch yourself," he said as she helped her stand up.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing while i can   Relaxing while i can EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 9:06 pm

Neyomi blushed harder and looked up at Cai, "H-he's holding me.. in his arms." she thought out loud quietly enough for Cai not to hear.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing while i can   Relaxing while i can EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 9:11 pm

"Alright, now let's get you dry," Cai said. Zelink snorted in amusement.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing while i can   Relaxing while i can EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 9:13 pm

Neyomi just nodded and stood there.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing while i can   Relaxing while i can EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 9:18 pm

Cai wrapped the towel around her. "I can't get you dry by myself. You'll have to put a little effort into it," he said.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing while i can   Relaxing while i can EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 9:23 pm

I-I'm sorry, thank you." Neyomi said nerviously as she took the towel and dried herself off.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing while i can   Relaxing while i can EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 9:25 pm

"Don't mention it," Cai said.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing while i can   Relaxing while i can EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 9:32 pm

Neyomi gave Cai the towel back the stared at the ground blushing.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing while i can   Relaxing while i can EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 9:36 pm

Cai slung the towel over his shoulder. "you okay now?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing while i can   Relaxing while i can EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 9:39 pm

Neyomi nodded slightly, "Yeah I'm fine, I meen I don't have a home but it's ok." she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing while i can   Relaxing while i can EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 9:42 pm

"Would you like to stay with me for the night? I have a house in Windtown," Cai said.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing while i can   Relaxing while i can EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 9:44 pm

"Ok, sure..." Neyomi said without even realizeing what she was agreeing to.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing while i can   Relaxing while i can EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 9:49 pm

Zelink snorted again and stomped his foot. Cai ignored him. "This way, "he said, heading off towards his house (it's like sunset right now xD).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing while i can   Relaxing while i can Empty

Back to top Go down

Relaxing while i can
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next