Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Relaxing with Crocket (Darky and Emb)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Emb

Emb

Who you love : Floral: Noone - Nyra: Crocket - Aiyeana - N/A

Relaxing with Crocket (Darky and Emb) Empty
PostSubject: Relaxing with Crocket (Darky and Emb)   Relaxing with Crocket (Darky and Emb) EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 6:05 pm

Nyra sat down on the couch. "Sit with me." she said, potioning to the spot beside her.
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Who you love : Zack: Hikari Crocket: Nyra Houston: N/A Wren: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with Crocket (Darky and Emb)   Relaxing with Crocket (Darky and Emb) EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 6:06 pm

Crocket sat down beside her and smiled "You have a nice place"
Back to top Go down
Emb

Emb

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with Crocket (Darky and Emb)   Relaxing with Crocket (Darky and Emb) EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 6:14 pm

Nyra blushed. "Thanks." she said. "Now I can finally be me." she said, turning into an owl. "Everyone can hear me when I talk, I just don't talk that much as an owl." Nyra hooted, perching on Crocket's thigh. "I was going to talk to you when I gave you those leaves, but my tongue would be numb for a long time." she said.

About 5 minutes later, she hopped off to the side and turned back into a human. "I like it better when I'm a human. Things are easier." she whispered to Crocket.
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with Crocket (Darky and Emb)   Relaxing with Crocket (Darky and Emb) EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 6:17 pm

OOC: Like my new avvie?

IC: "I bet" he said and laid his warm hand on his cheek and smiled
Back to top Go down
Emb

Emb

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with Crocket (Darky and Emb)   Relaxing with Crocket (Darky and Emb) EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 6:21 pm

Nyra smiled, picking up the remote and turning on the TV and then handing it to Crocket. "What do you want to watch?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with Crocket (Darky and Emb)   Relaxing with Crocket (Darky and Emb) EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 6:22 pm

"I don't know what do you want to watch?" He asked pressing the power button
Back to top Go down
Emb

Emb

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with Crocket (Darky and Emb)   Relaxing with Crocket (Darky and Emb) EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 6:27 pm

Nyra shrugged. "I don't watch much except TLC or Comedy Central." she replied; "But I don't like any of the shows on at this time. That's why I asked you." Nyra said, smiling since she wasn't home alone.
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with Crocket (Darky and Emb)   Relaxing with Crocket (Darky and Emb) EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 6:30 pm

"I don't have cable so...I don't know what channels I like" he sighed
Back to top Go down
Emb

Emb

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with Crocket (Darky and Emb)   Relaxing with Crocket (Darky and Emb) EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 6:32 pm

Nyra put on a movie she thought Crocket would like. "You have to see this movie. It's awesome!" she said, curling up by Crocket and leaning her head back on the soft cloth.
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with Crocket (Darky and Emb)   Relaxing with Crocket (Darky and Emb) EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 6:35 pm

Crocket smiled and started sifting his fingers through her soft, damp hair
Back to top Go down
Emb

Emb

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with Crocket (Darky and Emb)   Relaxing with Crocket (Darky and Emb) EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 6:38 pm

Nyra smiled, watching the movie. She loved the feel of Crocket's hand. She got goosebumps crawling up her arm. She leaned her head on Crocket's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with Crocket (Darky and Emb)   Relaxing with Crocket (Darky and Emb) EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 6:40 pm

Crocket wrapped his arm around her and rested his head on hers
Back to top Go down
Emb

Emb

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with Crocket (Darky and Emb)   Relaxing with Crocket (Darky and Emb) EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 6:44 pm

Nyra smiled, watching the movie, breathing silently.
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with Crocket (Darky and Emb)   Relaxing with Crocket (Darky and Emb) EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 6:49 pm

Crocket watched the movie silently holding her in his warm arms
Back to top Go down
Emb

Emb

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with Crocket (Darky and Emb)   Relaxing with Crocket (Darky and Emb) EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 6:54 pm

Nyra smiled, about half way through the movie, Nyra had fallen asleep. Once the movie finished, she was still asleep.
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with Crocket (Darky and Emb)   Relaxing with Crocket (Darky and Emb) EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 6:58 pm

Crocket smiled and turned the TV off when the movie was over and he lightly picked her up and walked into her room and laid her down on her bed and covered her up and gently kissed her lips and sat on the edge of her bed for a couple minutes.
Back to top Go down
Emb

Emb

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with Crocket (Darky and Emb)   Relaxing with Crocket (Darky and Emb) EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 7:02 pm

ooc: That's one loooong sentence.

ic: Nyra woke up half an hour later, she got up to find herself in bed, and she smacked her forehead. "D'aww. I must have fell asleep during the movie." she growled to herself. "I wonder if Crocket's still here." she said to herself.
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with Crocket (Darky and Emb)   Relaxing with Crocket (Darky and Emb) EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 7:05 pm

Crocket walked into the room "I was hoping you would wake up soon" he said siting on the edge of the bed

(I don't like punctuation so I just make non punctuated sentences
Back to top Go down
Emb

Emb

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with Crocket (Darky and Emb)   Relaxing with Crocket (Darky and Emb) EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 7:08 pm

ooc: Aah. xD

ic: Nyra stretched. "Sorry I fell asleep. I do that, alot." she chuckled to herself. "Did you like the movie?" she asked, brushing her still-damp hair with the brush that was on her nightstand.
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with Crocket (Darky and Emb)   Relaxing with Crocket (Darky and Emb) EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 7:10 pm

"it was pretty cool" he said watching her intently smiling
Back to top Go down
Emb

Emb

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with Crocket (Darky and Emb)   Relaxing with Crocket (Darky and Emb) EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 7:15 pm

Nyra smiled. "I'm glad. I hoped you would." She said, putting her hair up it a Pony-Tail. She got up and sat by Crocket on the end of the bed. "Thanks for not leaving. I would've hated it if you did." she said.
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with Crocket (Darky and Emb)   Relaxing with Crocket (Darky and Emb) EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 7:20 pm

"I figured you would wake up soon" he said resting his head on hers
Back to top Go down
Emb

Emb

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with Crocket (Darky and Emb)   Relaxing with Crocket (Darky and Emb) EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 7:22 pm

Nyra smiled. "I don't sleep for long in the daytime," she said. Looking out the window at the sunset. "Hey, It's getting kinda dark out. Wanna spend the night?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with Crocket (Darky and Emb)   Relaxing with Crocket (Darky and Emb) EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 7:30 pm

"Sure" he replied staring out the window
Back to top Go down
Emb

Emb

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with Crocket (Darky and Emb)   Relaxing with Crocket (Darky and Emb) EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 7:33 pm

ooc: Who's Who in your Avatar?

ic: Nyra smiled, she loved the Sunset. "I always watch the sunset." she said, as her skin turned to feathers and she turned into an owl. "I always do this at this time, but I can always change back." she hooted, flying up and perching on Crocket's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with Crocket (Darky and Emb)   Relaxing with Crocket (Darky and Emb) Empty

Back to top Go down

Relaxing with Crocket (Darky and Emb)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next