Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just sorta sitten around, relaxing.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

Just sorta sitten around, relaxing. Empty
PostSubject: Just sorta sitten around, relaxing.   Just sorta sitten around, relaxing. EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 5:18 pm

Liyra jas sitting on a bench holding her four month old daughter in her arms, she wasn't really doing much except for sitting there really but she thought it was nice to be able to relax. looking at it you could have possible called it maternity leave considering it was a week day but she knew that her boss was also her husband so if she didn't want to come to work he couldn't make her. the thought made her smile before she looked down at the baby asleep in her arms, "It's such a nice day, but I guess you're too young to understand that." She said with a chuckle before looking up and noticeing Lydia standing infront of her.

"May I sit down with you?" The neko asked politely as she guestured towards the spot on the bench beside Liyra.

"Of course you may Lydia, it's not like it's taken by any means." The young elf replied.

Lydia sat down then turned slightly towards Liyra before looking at the baby girl and smileing, "She's beautiful. So? How have you both been doing?" She asked with genuine curiosity.

"We've been doing quite well. How about yourself?" Liyra replied ernestly.

"Oh I've been fine,and will continue to do so so long as your husband keeps up with the pay." The cat girl answered jokeingly.

"He'd be out of a bed if he did that." Liyra replied with a laugh as the baby started to squirm a little. "We'd better be a little quieter or we might wake up miss cranky here." Liyra said sofly as she began to rock the little bundle softly in her arms.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

Who you love : Liyra/Leo

PostSubject: Re: Just sorta sitten around, relaxing.   Just sorta sitten around, relaxing. EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 6:03 pm

Cai had closed up the shop and gone out to find Liyra and his baby of course xD), ending up in the Windtown Park. As he walked along the path, he heard Liyra and Lydia talking. He stopped then, letting them continue talking without noticing him.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Just sorta sitten around, relaxing.   Just sorta sitten around, relaxing. EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 6:24 pm

Lydia was quiet, affraid that if she spoke that she might wake the baby.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Just sorta sitten around, relaxing.   Just sorta sitten around, relaxing. EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 6:47 pm

Cai continued to make his way to where they were sitting, as they had stopped talking for the moment. As there was still an empty space next to Liyra, he sat down, trying to be quiet.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Just sorta sitten around, relaxing.   Just sorta sitten around, relaxing. EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 7:08 pm

The baby hadn't stopped squirming as Liyra rocked her gently to calm her down and almost imediatly started to cry when Cai sat down on the bench beside them.

Liyra hugged her crying daughter and began to gently bounce her up and down, "Shh~ Shh~ It's ok sweetheart, it's just daddy~ Shh~ Shh~" Liyra hushed but the baby didn't stop crying. "Ooh what's wrong sweetie. What's wrong? I wonder if your hungry it's been a while since you last fed. I'll get you your bottle sweetheart." Liyra said before reaching in her bag for the bottle, "Uh-oh. I forgot your bottle at home, oh well I guess we'll just have to do with out. oh... But I can't do that here.." Liyra said, she sounded rather chery untill the last part.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Just sorta sitten around, relaxing.   Just sorta sitten around, relaxing. EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 3:34 pm

Of course, for some reason, Cai just happened to have an extra bottle on hand, just for situations like this. He handed the bottle to Liyra without saying a word. (mainly cause I can't think of what to say)
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Just sorta sitten around, relaxing.   Just sorta sitten around, relaxing. EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 3:52 pm

It took a little bit of Liyra makeing troubled faces before she notied the bottle Cai has handing her. "Oh! Thank you Cai!" She exclaimed before takeing the bottle, and giving it to the little girl. "Shh.. Shh..That's it. That's it. No more fits." Liyra hushed as the baby suckled on the bottle before her own stomach groweled. "Heh, I guess mommy's hungry now Leyla." Liyra giggled.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Just sorta sitten around, relaxing.   Just sorta sitten around, relaxing. EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 3:57 pm

"You want to go to the dinner then?" Cai asked as Liyra mentioned she was hungry.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Just sorta sitten around, relaxing.   Just sorta sitten around, relaxing. EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 4:16 pm

"Yes please." Liyra answered kindly.

"Can I come too?" Lydia asked, suddenly speaking up at the prospect of free food.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Just sorta sitten around, relaxing.   Just sorta sitten around, relaxing. EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 4:17 pm

"Of course," Cai said to Lydia as he stood up. "I was just about to ask if you wanted to come anyway."
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Just sorta sitten around, relaxing.   Just sorta sitten around, relaxing. EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 4:26 pm

"Well what are we waiting for?" Liyra asked as she stood up and started to walk off towards town rather unpaciently. Lydia eagerly folowing not to far behind.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Just sorta sitten around, relaxing.   Just sorta sitten around, relaxing. EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 4:33 pm

Cai just shook his head and followed the two hungry women, hoping they weren't too hungry.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Just sorta sitten around, relaxing.   Just sorta sitten around, relaxing. EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 4:41 pm

It didn't take them long before they got to the resturaunt, Liyra and Lydia had already sat down and ordered drinks before Cai had even gotten there.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Just sorta sitten around, relaxing.   Just sorta sitten around, relaxing. EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 10:33 am

"You didn't by chance put in my order too, did you?" Cai asked jokingly as he sat down next to Liyra.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Just sorta sitten around, relaxing.   Just sorta sitten around, relaxing. EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 10:40 am

"No no silly, We haven't even ordered food yet." Liyra said smileing.

Lydia was busy with her face burried in the menu.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Just sorta sitten around, relaxing.   Just sorta sitten around, relaxing. EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 10:59 am

"Well, that's even better," Cai said, and i'm not sure what else to say, so bleh.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Just sorta sitten around, relaxing.   Just sorta sitten around, relaxing. EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 11:25 am

Soon the waitress came around with drinks and an extra water noticeing the new person. "So may I take your order or do you need a few mor minutes?" She asked right before Lydia blurted out "I want the salmon!"
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Just sorta sitten around, relaxing.   Just sorta sitten around, relaxing. EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 1:42 pm

Cai chuckled at Lydia's outburst before looking at the waitress, whom he of course recognized. "I'll have the usual, of course," he said.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Just sorta sitten around, relaxing.   Just sorta sitten around, relaxing. EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 2:03 pm

"I-I'll have... um... I don't really know. I guess I'll just have a salad. "Liyra said finnaly.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Just sorta sitten around, relaxing.   Just sorta sitten around, relaxing. EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 2:35 pm

Cai raised an eyebrow in surprise. Liyra usually didn't get a salad.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Just sorta sitten around, relaxing.   Just sorta sitten around, relaxing. EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 2:41 pm

Liyra noticed cai stareing, "You know it's not polite to stare. Hmpf!" She said as she quickly turned her head away from Cai as a joke.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Just sorta sitten around, relaxing.   Just sorta sitten around, relaxing. EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 4:49 pm

Cai put his hands up in surrender. "Okay, Okay, sorry!" he said, "I promise I won't stare."
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Just sorta sitten around, relaxing.   Just sorta sitten around, relaxing. EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 5:20 pm

Shortly afterward a man with black hair, about around twentyfive years old brought them their food. "I'm sorry folks but your waitress had to leave I'll be covering for her. My name is Elliot, now um.. I'm assumeing the fish is for you ma'am?" The man said in Lydia's direction.

"And what makes you assume that? Just because I'm a neko?" Lydia asked.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean anything by it ma'am!" He appologized.

Last edited by Aiedle on Thu May 09, 2013 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Just sorta sitten around, relaxing.   Just sorta sitten around, relaxing. EmptyWed May 08, 2013 4:44 pm

Cai didn't know exactly what to say, so he just casually pulled his food towards himself and thanked the new waiter, not recognizing him at the moment, cause I'm not sure if they'd met before
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Just sorta sitten around, relaxing.   Just sorta sitten around, relaxing. EmptyThu May 09, 2013 5:11 pm

Lydia smiled and laughed a little, "It's ok, I'm just messing with ya, I was the on that ordered the fish." She said as she took her meal.

The waiter then turned and handed Liyra her meal but quickly stopped, "Um, I hate to be rude but have we met somewhere before? You look familiar." he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just sorta sitten around, relaxing.   Just sorta sitten around, relaxing. Empty

Back to top Go down

Just sorta sitten around, relaxing.
Page 1 of 1