Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just workin at the weapon's shop, stealin Cai's jop and sheet (open to all but would like it if Lupa posted with Cai.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

Just workin at the weapon's shop, stealin Cai's jop and sheet (open to all but would like it if Lupa posted with Cai.) Empty
PostSubject: Just workin at the weapon's shop, stealin Cai's jop and sheet (open to all but would like it if Lupa posted with Cai.)   Just workin at the weapon's shop, stealin Cai's jop and sheet (open to all but would like it if Lupa posted with Cai.) EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 2:30 pm

Lydia was working at the weapons shop. She liked coming to the shop to volenteer to clean up and help since the shop's only employie had stopped showing up.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

Who you love : Liyra/Leo

Just workin at the weapon's shop, stealin Cai's jop and sheet (open to all but would like it if Lupa posted with Cai.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just workin at the weapon's shop, stealin Cai's jop and sheet (open to all but would like it if Lupa posted with Cai.)   Just workin at the weapon's shop, stealin Cai's jop and sheet (open to all but would like it if Lupa posted with Cai.) EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 6:57 am

Cai had walked in the back door of his work, hoping he still had his job after he went on the Quest. Unfortunately for him, there was someone else already working. "Aw, crud, I must have been replaced," Cai said, making sure he was loud enough for the other person to hear.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Just workin at the weapon's shop, stealin Cai's jop and sheet (open to all but would like it if Lupa posted with Cai.)   Just workin at the weapon's shop, stealin Cai's jop and sheet (open to all but would like it if Lupa posted with Cai.) EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 4:38 pm

Lydia looked up to see who had spoken. "Oh hello there, I see you were the one that used to work here. Anyway my name is Lydia, and I volenteer here. I think your job still belongs to you.. b-but if you want me to leave I will..." Lydia said cheerfully altho her cheery tone became rather quiet and upset at the end. Cai's rude words obviously hurt her.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Just workin at the weapon's shop, stealin Cai's jop and sheet (open to all but would like it if Lupa posted with Cai.)   Just workin at the weapon's shop, stealin Cai's jop and sheet (open to all but would like it if Lupa posted with Cai.) EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 4:44 pm

Cai's frown of disapproval instantly turned into and apologetic smile-thing. "Oh, I didn't mean it like that...I'm sorry, I haven't been myself lately," he said, trying to make up for hurting her feelings, "I don't mind that you're working here. In fact, it's great that you decided to help while I was gone." He paused for a second, then stuck out his hand for her to shake, "My name's Cai, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Just workin at the weapon's shop, stealin Cai's jop and sheet (open to all but would like it if Lupa posted with Cai.)   Just workin at the weapon's shop, stealin Cai's jop and sheet (open to all but would like it if Lupa posted with Cai.) EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 5:17 pm

Lydia sniffled a little and looked up, She had her ears and tail tucked away and hidden so that dust and dirt didn't cling to her fur, she looked almost human save for the hair and eye color. She reached out and gingerly shook Cai's hand. "It's nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Just workin at the weapon's shop, stealin Cai's jop and sheet (open to all but would like it if Lupa posted with Cai.)   Just workin at the weapon's shop, stealin Cai's jop and sheet (open to all but would like it if Lupa posted with Cai.) EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 5:40 pm

"Nice to meet you too," he said. "So...how's the shop been running?" Cai said, trying to not make it awkward.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Just workin at the weapon's shop, stealin Cai's jop and sheet (open to all but would like it if Lupa posted with Cai.)   Just workin at the weapon's shop, stealin Cai's jop and sheet (open to all but would like it if Lupa posted with Cai.) EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 5:55 pm

"I don't really know. I just clean. You should probably tellthe nie man you're back now." Lydia replied before going of to continue cleaning.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Just workin at the weapon's shop, stealin Cai's jop and sheet (open to all but would like it if Lupa posted with Cai.)   Just workin at the weapon's shop, stealin Cai's jop and sheet (open to all but would like it if Lupa posted with Cai.) EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 5:57 pm

"Yeah, Okay," he muttered, then walked into the owner's office.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Just workin at the weapon's shop, stealin Cai's jop and sheet (open to all but would like it if Lupa posted with Cai.)   Just workin at the weapon's shop, stealin Cai's jop and sheet (open to all but would like it if Lupa posted with Cai.) EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 6:10 pm

After a little while a sneese could be heard and then a loud clattering.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Just workin at the weapon's shop, stealin Cai's jop and sheet (open to all but would like it if Lupa posted with Cai.)   Just workin at the weapon's shop, stealin Cai's jop and sheet (open to all but would like it if Lupa posted with Cai.) EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 6:12 pm

Cai had Just walked out of the office when he heard a sneeze followed by some loud clatter. "Lydia?" He called, looking around for where the noise had come from.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Just workin at the weapon's shop, stealin Cai's jop and sheet (open to all but would like it if Lupa posted with Cai.)   Just workin at the weapon's shop, stealin Cai's jop and sheet (open to all but would like it if Lupa posted with Cai.) EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 6:18 pm

Lydia was laying face up over pile of toppled aover and proken spears up against the wall, there was a cloud of dust in the air and the dirt pile that she had been sweeping was knocked over away from the mess indicateing that she had tripped. her eyes were clenched shut and her ears and tail clearly showing now
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Just workin at the weapon's shop, stealin Cai's jop and sheet (open to all but would like it if Lupa posted with Cai.)   Just workin at the weapon's shop, stealin Cai's jop and sheet (open to all but would like it if Lupa posted with Cai.) EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 6:20 pm

"Lydia, are you okay?" he asked, picking her up off the broken spears.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Just workin at the weapon's shop, stealin Cai's jop and sheet (open to all but would like it if Lupa posted with Cai.)   Just workin at the weapon's shop, stealin Cai's jop and sheet (open to all but would like it if Lupa posted with Cai.) EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 6:23 pm

"Owwwwwww...." Lydia moaned, not yet realizeing the situation.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Just workin at the weapon's shop, stealin Cai's jop and sheet (open to all but would like it if Lupa posted with Cai.)   Just workin at the weapon's shop, stealin Cai's jop and sheet (open to all but would like it if Lupa posted with Cai.) EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 6:26 pm

"Hey Lydia, did you hurt yourself?" he said, trying to get her to pay attention while setting her upright on her feet.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Just workin at the weapon's shop, stealin Cai's jop and sheet (open to all but would like it if Lupa posted with Cai.)   Just workin at the weapon's shop, stealin Cai's jop and sheet (open to all but would like it if Lupa posted with Cai.) EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 6:52 pm

Lydia nodded a little before leanind her head against Cai sleepilly.

OOC: Does Cai know Sora?
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Just workin at the weapon's shop, stealin Cai's jop and sheet (open to all but would like it if Lupa posted with Cai.)   Just workin at the weapon's shop, stealin Cai's jop and sheet (open to all but would like it if Lupa posted with Cai.) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 9:26 pm

ooc: idk, i'll pretend he does

bic: Cai patted Lydia on the head lightly, not sure of what to do.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Just workin at the weapon's shop, stealin Cai's jop and sheet (open to all but would like it if Lupa posted with Cai.)   Just workin at the weapon's shop, stealin Cai's jop and sheet (open to all but would like it if Lupa posted with Cai.) EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 4:42 pm

OOC: Didn't one of your charried know him well or something?

"I'm sorry, I'm just so tired. Big brother Sora has been keeping me up at night recently." Lydia said tiredly

Last edited by Aiedle on Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Just workin at the weapon's shop, stealin Cai's jop and sheet (open to all but would like it if Lupa posted with Cai.)   Just workin at the weapon's shop, stealin Cai's jop and sheet (open to all but would like it if Lupa posted with Cai.) EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 4:44 pm

"Sora? I didn't know he was your older brother," Cai said, recognizing the name.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Just workin at the weapon's shop, stealin Cai's jop and sheet (open to all but would like it if Lupa posted with Cai.)   Just workin at the weapon's shop, stealin Cai's jop and sheet (open to all but would like it if Lupa posted with Cai.) EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 4:57 pm

Lydia nodded in response then stood up straight, "I should probably clean up my mess now." Lydia said.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Just workin at the weapon's shop, stealin Cai's jop and sheet (open to all but would like it if Lupa posted with Cai.)   Just workin at the weapon's shop, stealin Cai's jop and sheet (open to all but would like it if Lupa posted with Cai.) EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 5:08 pm

Cai absentmindedly nodded, then started to help her clean up.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Just workin at the weapon's shop, stealin Cai's jop and sheet (open to all but would like it if Lupa posted with Cai.)   Just workin at the weapon's shop, stealin Cai's jop and sheet (open to all but would like it if Lupa posted with Cai.) EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 5:15 pm

Lydia moaned and sat there pouting at Cai, "Isn't this when you'r supposed to tell me to sit down or something while you clean up the mess or something? I meen I just hurt myself." she said half serious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just workin at the weapon's shop, stealin Cai's jop and sheet (open to all but would like it if Lupa posted with Cai.)   Just workin at the weapon's shop, stealin Cai's jop and sheet (open to all but would like it if Lupa posted with Cai.) Empty

Back to top Go down

Just workin at the weapon's shop, stealin Cai's jop and sheet (open to all but would like it if Lupa posted with Cai.)
Page 1 of 1