Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sitting around (Lupa please post)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

Sitting around (Lupa please post) Empty
PostSubject: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 1:37 pm

Leo was sitting on a large gravestone marking a family plot in the always foggy gloom of the graveyard, he was looking at a delicate blue flower that he was holding by the stem and thinking... just... thinking.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

Who you love : Liyra/Leo

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 2:30 pm

Lupa stood over two graves, sadness showing in her eyes. "Mother...Father...I miss you both so much," she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 2:37 pm

Leo looked up slowly as the sound of wispering broke the silence, "Hello there." Leo said kindly, not knowing exactly who he was talking too.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 2:40 pm

Lupa didn't raise her head as she responded, "Hello."
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 2:43 pm

"Why are you so sad?" Leo asked as he jumpped off of the grave stone and landed on his feet, still holding the flower delicately in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 2:46 pm

"Six years ago, my parents died in a fire. This is where they were laid to rest," she said calmly, showing no emotion.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 2:49 pm

"how sad... My parents met a similar fate. But hey, atleast your still alive." Leo Said as he followed the sound of her voice through out the maze of headtones
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 8:58 pm

Lupa sighed, "i guess your right."
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 10:12 pm

Leo continued to follow the sound of her voice till he was right behind her, "So that's what you look like, " He mumbled to himself, "Hello there, what's your name?" Leo asked.

Last edited by Aiedle on Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 8:37 am

A small smile appeared on Lupa's face as she turned to look at Leo. " Why would I give my name to a stranger I meet in a graveyard," she asked matter-o-factly.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 12:22 pm

"Because I would like to be your friend" Leo replied as he handed her the delicate blue flower, "Here, for you."

Last edited by Aiedle on Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 12:50 pm

"Thank you," Lupa said, taking the flower and holding it delicately in her hand. "My name's Lupa, what's yours?" she asked, looking up from the flower.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 1:07 pm

"My name is Elliot, Elliot Lance Nightray, but most people just call me Leo." He said rubbing the back of his neck and blushing slightly, he always found it embarrassing to introduce himself with his full name but it was an old habit by now.

Last edited by Aiedle on Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 1:09 pm

Lupa smiled again. "Leo... I like that name. It means Lion, doesn't it?" she said casually, noticing his blush.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 1:13 pm

"N-not really, my freind just couldn't pronounce Elliot when we were kids so he just started calling me 'Leo' and it stuck." Leo said blushing slightly harder.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 1:19 pm

Lupa shrugged. "Well, I like it anyway. Why are you here, Leo?"
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 1:22 pm

"Oh I was just here to think, not many people come here so its always quiet and the constant darkness of this place helps a great deal too, but another reason may have been so I could meet you." Leo said.

Last edited by Aiedle on Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 1:28 pm

Now it was Lupa's turn to blush. "Oh really?" she said quietly, almost in a mocking tone. Suddenly, a voice rang out in her head, Don't trust him, Lupa. You don't know who he is, it was Storm. He was watching them from a few headstones away.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 1:34 pm

Leo's red eyes shone in the darkness and his fangs showed unintentionaly as he talked, "It's smells like a wolf is watching us" Leo mumbled to himself. "Hey Doggie! you recently take a bath? I can smell you all the way over here!" Leo shouted.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 1:46 pm

Anger flashed in Lupa's eyes. "Don't talk to him like that," she said. Storm growled and said to Lupa, see? he's a vampire. You can't trust 'em.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 2:05 pm

"Sorry, he just smells like wet dog, granted it did just rain. Anyway I appologise for being rude." Leo said, slightly confused as to why Storm was groweling.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 2:12 pm

"He doesn't trust you, so don't get him mad. Otherwise you'll have a mauled face for the rest of your life, if he doesn't kill you," Lupa said.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 2:15 pm

"So who exactly is he?" Leo asked curiously, not realizing that his eyes were glowing and his fangs out.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 2:17 pm

"Oh, did i not introduce you? This is Storm, my brother," Lupa said.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 2:28 pm

"Pleasure to meet you Storm" Leo said as he turned to face the wolf and bowed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting around (Lupa please post)   Sitting around (Lupa please post) Empty

Back to top Go down

Sitting around (Lupa please post)
Page 1 of 17Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next