Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

School....DDDD:

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cai

Cai

Who you love : Liyra/Leo

School....DDDD: Empty
PostSchool....DDDD:

Okay, so, I just started high school! Yay, right? wrong D:<

Anyways, I'mma gonna be a busy girl, so I may not get on much. I'll try to get on, but I can't guarantee I'll be as active as I normally am. Sorry D:
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

School....DDDD: :: Comments

Aiedle
Re: School....DDDD:
Post Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:05 pm by Aiedle
awwww ;n;

School....DDDD:

Page 1 of 1