Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It just keeps getting worse and worse... stupid school officials... My mom keeps checking on me every five minutes to make sure I'm sleeping, be glad I got you this...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

It just keeps getting worse and worse... stupid school officials... My mom keeps checking on me every five minutes to make sure I'm sleeping, be glad I got you this...  Empty
PostIt just keeps getting worse and worse... stupid school officials... My mom keeps checking on me every five minutes to make sure I'm sleeping, be glad I got you this...

Yeah so I'm pretty sure everyone knows that on Friday I got in trouble over coffie and refused to give it up because I had heard a stupid rumor that my friend was moving and I wanted to give it to her. Well... My mom was told that my punishment was supposed to be helping out at the Special Olympics, well... What they didn't tell my mom was that I was supposed to be in ISS (In School Suspention) for 15 days untill an IEP (Individualized Education Program) meeting for class placement, I flipped and called my mom without asking (I knew they wouldn't give me permission to call even if I asked nicely) So now I'm susspended for god knows how long and the EOG's are in 34 days and there are still things we havn't covered in class... T.T Right now, the best thing to do is hope I die in my sleep...
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

It just keeps getting worse and worse... stupid school officials... My mom keeps checking on me every five minutes to make sure I'm sleeping, be glad I got you this... :: Comments

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD: Fuuuuuuuuuhhhhh..... Y'see? This is why I hate people.
daw... D: that's just stupid... I hope you can come back soon ;n;
Well, My mom is letting me on every now and then for an hour from like 7-8 P.M. I think, ^^; That's the only reason I'm on now.

It just keeps getting worse and worse... stupid school officials... My mom keeps checking on me every five minutes to make sure I'm sleeping, be glad I got you this...

Page 1 of 1