Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Quest, Part 4: Oh, the pain! DX

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

The Quest, Part 4: Oh, the pain! DX - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Quest, Part 4: Oh, the pain! DX   The Quest, Part 4: Oh, the pain! DX - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 9:34 pm

"You know Cai, The kid is right. This does sound like one big trap." John said before turning to Casey, "But on the other hand there are peoples lives at stake! You can't just quit because it's hard! We expected it to be hard! Now stop whineing!" John shouted, he figured if he didn't say something that they would have ended up in a fight and that the group would be worse off if there was a fight. He didn't like being bossy but he was doing it for a good reason.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

Who you love : Hikari: Zack | Shade: Akira

PostSubject: Re: The Quest, Part 4: Oh, the pain! DX   The Quest, Part 4: Oh, the pain! DX - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 10:43 pm

Hikari sat up. All the images she saw disappeared, which confused her. "W-Wha? I thought I died... Wait... I'm not dead, am I?"
Back to top Go down
https://skyshatterworld.rpg-board.net
Cai

Cai

Who you love : Liyra/Leo

PostSubject: Re: The Quest, Part 4: Oh, the pain! DX   The Quest, Part 4: Oh, the pain! DX - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 9:27 am

Cai looked at John. "First off, stop calling him "kid" he has a name, you know," he said, "and, secondly, I realize that this could very well be a trap. That's what I meant by 'planned out for us,'" Then he turned to Hikari. "No, Hikari, you're not dead. It was all an illusion, just like that thing that happened last night."
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: The Quest, Part 4: Oh, the pain! DX   The Quest, Part 4: Oh, the pain! DX - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 4:20 am

A chill ran down Hikari's spine when Cai mentioned "Last night"
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

Who you love : heh.. good question

PostSubject: Re: The Quest, Part 4: Oh, the pain! DX   The Quest, Part 4: Oh, the pain! DX - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 11:51 pm

Ignoring Cai, Casey suddenly turned on John. "Hard? This isn't 'hard.' This is suicide! Have you not seen what we have all been through? These might be illusions now, but what if later, they aren't? What if these things actually turn physical and can actually kill us? Whatever it is is obviously getting strong. The first night, no one was hurt. Suddenly, the pain becomes real. What if the next trial could actually kill us? Its too much of a risk! I'm sure that you could all go without powers. Life isn't that difficult," he ranted with the occasional eye twitch. Poor Casey was going crazy.

Ooc: I give someone permission to slap him cx
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: The Quest, Part 4: Oh, the pain! DX   The Quest, Part 4: Oh, the pain! DX - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 12:14 am

Hikari went up to Casey and slapped him. "Get a hold of yourself man!" She said. "If were going to get through this thing we need to do it together. Everyone's powers are at stake here."
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

Who you love : heh.. good question

PostSubject: Re: The Quest, Part 4: Oh, the pain! DX   The Quest, Part 4: Oh, the pain! DX - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 2:47 am

Casey stumbled backwards mainly from the sudden surprise slap, but also from the power in which it held. Putting his hand up to cover where he had been slapped, he blinked a few times before finally recovering. Then, as soon as he recovered, he fell silent for a moment. "Thanks, Hikari," He said softly. "I needed that..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Quest, Part 4: Oh, the pain! DX   The Quest, Part 4: Oh, the pain! DX - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Quest, Part 4: Oh, the pain! DX
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2