Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Quest, Part 1: The Meeting

Go down 
+2
Hika
Cai
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Cai

Cai

Who you love : Liyra/Leo

The Quest, Part 1: The Meeting Empty
PostSubject: The Quest, Part 1: The Meeting   The Quest, Part 1: The Meeting EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 6:39 pm

The plaza in Windtown was packed with people, all wanting to know what was going on. Lately, people had been loosing their abilities. It had started slowly, with a few casters unable to control their elements, but it soon spread. Now, nearly every creature, save for the elves, vampires, and nekos, had been affected, with some amount of their population unable to use its powers.

On a stage in the center of the plaza stood a plump man in a black suit; he was the mayor of Windtown. He held up his hands, and the people all fell silent. Then the man spoke in a deep voice, "I am glad you all could come here today. Over the past month, there have been many strange occurrences; many people have been losing their abilities. Unfortunately, we cannot pinpoint a specific cause at the moment. However, we do have an idea of where we can go to find out: there is a large uninhabited island off the coast of Skyshatter that may have valuable information. I am asking for volunteers to journey to that island, and find out the cause of this disturbance."

There was a murmuring from the crowd as they talked the idea over with the people around them.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

Who you love : Hikari: Zack | Shade: Akira

PostSubject: Re: The Quest, Part 1: The Meeting   The Quest, Part 1: The Meeting EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 6:46 pm

The crowd started murmering louder, until someone stood up. "I'll go." She said, determination in her eyes. The crowd gasped. This person was know through out SkyShatter, for fighting among many causes. The disturance at Nevermore Cave, the battle of SkyShatter. Shade looked up, sitting by a sick looking Justine. "B-But Hikari..."
Back to top Go down
https://skyshatterworld.rpg-board.net
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: The Quest, Part 1: The Meeting   The Quest, Part 1: The Meeting EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 6:54 pm

Another voice from across the plaza called out "I'll go too!" and the audience let out another gasp. This person wasn't as well-known as Hikari, but he had also played a huge part in the battle for Skyshatter. It was Cai, the light caster.

The mayor looked at the two volunteers and smiled. "Good, good! Any more?"
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

PostSubject: Re: The Quest, Part 1: The Meeting   The Quest, Part 1: The Meeting EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 7:05 pm

"I will go as well!" a voice said as it made its way strugleingly through the crowd, soon a fox with multiple tails and crimson markings broke through the front of the crowd and padded up to the group, "Sorry I'm late guys." the Fox said as it sat down next to Hikari and Cai.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: The Quest, Part 1: The Meeting   The Quest, Part 1: The Meeting EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 7:10 pm

"J-John?!" Hikari said, supised b his arrival.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: The Quest, Part 1: The Meeting   The Quest, Part 1: The Meeting EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 7:17 pm

Cai looked at John, a surprised expression on his face. "John? But...how?"
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: The Quest, Part 1: The Meeting   The Quest, Part 1: The Meeting EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 7:21 pm

John shapeshifted back to normal, "Its good to see you guys still remember me. D'ya miss me?." John said smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: The Quest, Part 1: The Meeting   The Quest, Part 1: The Meeting EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 7:37 pm

"I thought you fell off the face of the earth!!" Hikari exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: The Quest, Part 1: The Meeting   The Quest, Part 1: The Meeting EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 7:40 pm

"Yeah, so did I" Cai admitted sheepishly, "but it's good that you're back!"
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: The Quest, Part 1: The Meeting   The Quest, Part 1: The Meeting EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 7:42 pm

John gave Hikari a friendly hug, "Nope, Just been bussy." He said before turning to Cai, and extending his hand in a friendly gesture.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: The Quest, Part 1: The Meeting   The Quest, Part 1: The Meeting EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 7:46 pm

Cai took John's hand. "It's great to see you again," he said.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

Who you love : heh.. good question

PostSubject: Re: The Quest, Part 1: The Meeting   The Quest, Part 1: The Meeting EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 10:36 pm

The twins Nathan and Casey had been standing towards the back of the crowd; their reason for being there was the same as everyone else's. Nathan had recently lost his ability of controlling fire, and he wanted to know the explanation for it. As the mayor spoke, he only got more mad. If he didn't know what was going on, who would?

Casey stood next to his brother with his arms crossed. He was actually rather happy that Nathan had been knocked down a few notches since he had lost his power, but it also made Casey's life worse. Every day there was only complaining and anger instead of sucking up and dealing with it. With a tense look on his face he sat there quietly for a few minutes as people started to volunteer themselves for the quest. It was going to be difficult for them and he knew that since none of them had their abilities anymore and who knew if they even knew how to survive without them? After a few minutes of thought, Casey finally raised his hand to the mayor. "I'll go too," He called out. Casey knew that he was risking his life, but it was better than dealing with Nathan on a daily basis.

Nathan turned suddenly to his brother. "You can't be serious? Why would you of all people go on this stupid mission? You won't get anything done! You don't even have--"

"Neither do you, Nathan, but I need to be more useful. And according to you, I need to 'be a man,'" Casey told him without being phased.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: The Quest, Part 1: The Meeting   The Quest, Part 1: The Meeting EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 11:04 pm

Glad to see everyone volenteering, Hikari smiled. Shade however, was worried sick about his twin sister who had been affected by the mysterious cause.

"I need to take Justine home." He said, getting up, holding his sister. Justine's fangs were gone, and her pale skin was darker. Her eyes were green. She was human, and it was killing her. Shade quickly headed towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: The Quest, Part 1: The Meeting   The Quest, Part 1: The Meeting EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 6:42 pm

Someone in the back of the ground tentatively raised their hand. "I want to go." Paige's voice called as she shoved through the crowd. She luckily still had some of her powers, but she hadn't been able to do things like make ice, and she sometimes found it hard to control even water. This annoyed and scared her, and she wanted to help figure out what was going on, and perhaps bring an end to it.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: The Quest, Part 1: The Meeting   The Quest, Part 1: The Meeting EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 1:20 pm

"Lets see, we have a light caster and a fire caster, hopefully nither have lost thier powers, were going to need them. I still have my shapeshifting powers tough on the rare occasion I get a little drowsey when I change, and it sometimes hurts alot. Were going to need a water caster thats experienced enough to pull water out of the air, or purify salt water as well, and an Elf or Nature caster might be helpful for us to find or quickly grow food. Now lets see about those two volenteres, one looks to be human and the other... I really don't know." John thought as he sized up the situation.
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Who you love : Zack: Hikari Crocket: Nyra Houston: N/A Wren: N/A

PostSubject: Re: The Quest, Part 1: The Meeting   The Quest, Part 1: The Meeting EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 1:43 pm

"I'll go!" Zack said rasing his hand from were he stood beside Hikari. Justin looked at him "You can't!" Zack smiled at his cousin "I have to...tell you what, take this" he said taking off a amulet which was the shape of a lion and tiger with a fire ring around them then he whisperd in his ear "This was your fathers...he gave it to me before he died" Justin put the amulet on right away and hugged Zack "Cya dude" then Justin walked back to hs hut in the forest.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: The Quest, Part 1: The Meeting   The Quest, Part 1: The Meeting EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 3:37 pm

OOC: But we already have a fire caster and we need an elf o.o;
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: The Quest, Part 1: The Meeting   The Quest, Part 1: The Meeting EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 4:48 pm

OOC: We don't need an Elf, John just said that because Elves instincitvley know how to suvive in a forest, and Nature casters can grow plans, all we really need though is someone that knows how to suvive in the forest, and while frankly we are supposed to be using our imagination I belive that werewolves and unicorns and the like are taking it a little to far :).
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: The Quest, Part 1: The Meeting   The Quest, Part 1: The Meeting EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 5:44 pm

ooc: Now I'm thinking I should have used Lupa; she can easily survive in the forest. but oh well, i chose Cai, and I'll stick by that decision. Unfortunately, I've been grounded from the computer until this Friday, so we'll have to wait until then to actually start the Quest. sorry guys D: But then again, that might give more people a chance to sign up :/

bic:

Cai looked around at the new volunteers, recognizing a few of them. He was glad more people were deciding to help; it would have been sad if only three people of everyone there had been brave enough to go.

The mayor also looked around at the volunteers, glad to see people stepping up. "Anyone else? Speak now if you wish to go!" he said in his booming, mayor-like voice.

ooc2: I give everyone else until Friday to join!

Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Who you love : Zack: Hikari Crocket: Nyra Houston: N/A Wren: N/A

PostSubject: Re: The Quest, Part 1: The Meeting   The Quest, Part 1: The Meeting EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 6:50 pm

OOC: Zack can't let HIkari go without him
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: The Quest, Part 1: The Meeting   The Quest, Part 1: The Meeting EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 6:56 pm

Piage smiled. "I'm a water caster." She told John after she finished listening to him. "I've lost some of my power, but I can still do pretty basic stuff."
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: The Quest, Part 1: The Meeting   The Quest, Part 1: The Meeting EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 8:34 pm

"Huh? Wha? was I thinking too loudly or something?" John said as Paige pretty much answered what he was thinking.
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: The Quest, Part 1: The Meeting   The Quest, Part 1: The Meeting EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 8:58 pm

Paige laughed. "Slightly."

OOC: Best. Post. Ever. You may bow now. c:
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: The Quest, Part 1: The Meeting   The Quest, Part 1: The Meeting EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 5:09 pm

The mayor frowned slightly as no one else stepped forward, but there was still a good amount of volunteers. "Alright, that's everyone then," he announced, "those who have decided to go will have the rest of the day and night to prepare. Tomorrow morning, be at the South Skyshatter pier. We'll take you to the island on a boat. After that, you'll be on your own. Good luck!"

ooc: topic over! i'll make the next topic soon!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Quest, Part 1: The Meeting   The Quest, Part 1: The Meeting Empty

Back to top Go down

The Quest, Part 1: The Meeting
Page 1 of 1