Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE PERVERT IS BACK.. as a ghost.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Casey
Admin
Casey

Who you love : heh.. good question

THE PERVERT IS BACK.. as a ghost. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE PERVERT IS BACK.. as a ghost.   THE PERVERT IS BACK.. as a ghost. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 11:45 pm

As the two were talking, a figure sat up in one of the trees, observing them without a care in the world. It was one of the only things he could have done since he was, well, dead although seeing Mika again was a good surprised. Unfolding his black wings from his back, he jumped down from the tree using his wings as a sort of parachuting device to soften his landing in front of Mika and Osi. "Hello," Benjamin said as he glanced towards the girl.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

Who you love : Akira: Shade / Destiny: None

PostSubject: Re: THE PERVERT IS BACK.. as a ghost.   THE PERVERT IS BACK.. as a ghost. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 12:14 am

Mika turned her attention to Benjamin. "O-Oh. Hello." She said with a slight smile. It has been awhile since she saw him, then she remembered when she knocked over one of his things in his house, and how angry he got. Her smile sort of faded.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

Who you love : Liyra/Leo

PostSubject: Re: THE PERVERT IS BACK.. as a ghost.   THE PERVERT IS BACK.. as a ghost. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 9:03 pm

Osi stepped back, a little startled. "Hello, Benjamin," he said.

ooc: I honestly thought you would use Korari, but, oh well, ben works too! ^^
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: THE PERVERT IS BACK.. as a ghost.   THE PERVERT IS BACK.. as a ghost. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:04 am

OOC: well he might come in a little later, but for now I wanted to use Benjamin cx I also want to try to use Lilli in the future.. but that's for another topic~

When no one said anything else and the moment started to get rather awkward, Benjamin tried to think of something to say. As he stayed silent, he studied them. "You two look well," He finally told them. "Enjoying the afterlife I presume?"
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: THE PERVERT IS BACK.. as a ghost.   THE PERVERT IS BACK.. as a ghost. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 7:33 am

"I guess so." Mika said, "It is nice seeing the people you saw when you were still living, and such.".
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: THE PERVERT IS BACK.. as a ghost.   THE PERVERT IS BACK.. as a ghost. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 10:57 pm

Osi nodded, agreeing with Mika's statement. "Maybe the scenery could be a little different, though." he said, looking around the forest.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: THE PERVERT IS BACK.. as a ghost.   THE PERVERT IS BACK.. as a ghost. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 5:32 pm

(OOC: Topic went dead :u)

Mika nodded, then turned to Benjamin, awaiting him to say something.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: THE PERVERT IS BACK.. as a ghost.   THE PERVERT IS BACK.. as a ghost. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 1:36 am

OOC: oh crap.. sorry D:

At the suggestion of a scene change, Benjamin glanced around as well. "Yes, I guess you are right. It is rather gloomy here," He muttered with a sigh. "Although, I guess it fits for the dead..."
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: THE PERVERT IS BACK.. as a ghost.   THE PERVERT IS BACK.. as a ghost. - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2012 2:20 am

Mika nodded. "Are you glad to see anyone in particular again?" she asked, not really thinking.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: THE PERVERT IS BACK.. as a ghost.   THE PERVERT IS BACK.. as a ghost. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 12:36 am

The question suddenly made Benjamin falter. He hadn't really been looking for anyone in particular... except for Mika of course. It was strange to see her again, yet it felt like-- to him at least-- they were never apart. "Uh... No. I mean, yeah I guess. I don't know," He stuttered foolishly.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: THE PERVERT IS BACK.. as a ghost.   THE PERVERT IS BACK.. as a ghost. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 1:27 am

"Perhaps there was someone you liked that you saw again?" She giggled, "Just joking~".
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: THE PERVERT IS BACK.. as a ghost.   THE PERVERT IS BACK.. as a ghost. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 1:33 am

Rubbing his forehead, he tried to keep from making a fool out of himself. "I guess there is a possibility of that happening," he responded, glad that Mika could still make the conversation a little more light-hearted.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: THE PERVERT IS BACK.. as a ghost.   THE PERVERT IS BACK.. as a ghost. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 9:53 am

Osi had watched their exchange quietly, feeling like an outsider for a moment.

ooc: SORRY D: I totally forgot about this topic DX
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: THE PERVERT IS BACK.. as a ghost.   THE PERVERT IS BACK.. as a ghost. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 2:40 am

Mika turned her head to Osi, and gave a slight smile of apology for leaving him out for a minute.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: THE PERVERT IS BACK.. as a ghost.   THE PERVERT IS BACK.. as a ghost. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 7:55 am

Osi shrugged, as if saying it didn't really matter.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: THE PERVERT IS BACK.. as a ghost.   THE PERVERT IS BACK.. as a ghost. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 9:57 pm

Benjamin watched the two exchange glances as if they could talk through their minds. This entire encounter was a little awkward due to the fact that Benjamin didn't exactly know Osi very well and it had been quite a long time since he had seen Mika. "So.. uh, what do you guys want to do?" He asked awkwardly.

OOC: I can so totally bring Korari in awesomely right now cx would that be okay or do you just want me to keep him out of this topic??
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: THE PERVERT IS BACK.. as a ghost.   THE PERVERT IS BACK.. as a ghost. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 6:30 pm

(OOC: It would be awesome if you brought him in. c: )

Mika turned her head and shrugged. "'Dunno," She replied, "Doesn't seem like there's much to do anyways.".
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: THE PERVERT IS BACK.. as a ghost.   THE PERVERT IS BACK.. as a ghost. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 4:26 pm

OOC: sweet :D My beautiful Korari ;u; you shall come back to me!! *shot*

"Well, would you look at that!" A loud voice interrupted their little small-talk. Walking in from the darker side of the forest, Korari's red eyes glowed as he stared right at Mika and Benjamin. "The little lovebirds are back together." Then the vampire suddenly spotted Osi with a smirk. "Oh, and they brought a third wheel! How nice. Must feel great be out of their loop."

Benjamin, upon hearing Korari's voice, turned around quickly only to realize who it was. "Oh, hello Korari," Benjamin said in a flat, melancholy tone. He wasn't too surprised to see him here, but that didn't mean that he wanted him around.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: THE PERVERT IS BACK.. as a ghost.   THE PERVERT IS BACK.. as a ghost. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 6:51 pm

Mika turned her head at Korari and narrowed her eyes at him, staying silent.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: THE PERVERT IS BACK.. as a ghost.   THE PERVERT IS BACK.. as a ghost. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 10:06 am

This is just NOT my day, Osi thought, first Scar, then Korari. Why can't I get away from these people? In response to Korari, Osi rolled his eyes, "Doesn't much matter to me anyway."
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: THE PERVERT IS BACK.. as a ghost.   THE PERVERT IS BACK.. as a ghost. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 8:13 pm

"Yeah, okay," Korari replied in a sarcastic tone. He knew that all three of them standing around each other was rather awkward. "Trust me, I know how it feels, Osi." He threw in. "But they do make a cute couple, do they not?"
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: THE PERVERT IS BACK.. as a ghost.   THE PERVERT IS BACK.. as a ghost. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 7:28 am

Osi shrugged, "I guess so." He was attempting to act cool, the way he had when he was alive, but he was just too nervous around all these people now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE PERVERT IS BACK.. as a ghost.   THE PERVERT IS BACK.. as a ghost. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

THE PERVERT IS BACK.. as a ghost.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2