Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE PERVERT IS BACK.. as a ghost.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

Who you love : Akira: Shade / Destiny: None

THE PERVERT IS BACK.. as a ghost. Empty
PostSubject: THE PERVERT IS BACK.. as a ghost.   THE PERVERT IS BACK.. as a ghost. EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 4:22 pm

Mika and Scar were laying beside each other in a quiet forest. Mika woke up. "Where is this? Is this heaven?" She said, not noticing Scar, but of course he was woken up too. "Oh, Mika! Wait! I'm dead, aren't I? This don't look like no heaven with angels flyin' around. Hah, we must be ghosts!" Scar said. She turned her head around as she heard Scar's voice. "Oh god.. no.. I must be stuck with him forever as his slave. Well, it is good seeing him again." Mika thought. "I wonder if anyone else is here." She said, standing up and looking around the empty clearing.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

Who you love : Liyra/Leo

PostSubject: Re: THE PERVERT IS BACK.. as a ghost.   THE PERVERT IS BACK.. as a ghost. EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 4:25 pm

Osi was wandering through the forest when he heard voices. Stupidly, he followed them until he came upon Scar and Mika. Startled, he took a quick step back, stepping on a stick as he did so, causing a loud crack to split the air.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: THE PERVERT IS BACK.. as a ghost.   THE PERVERT IS BACK.. as a ghost. EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 4:28 pm

They both turned their head to see Osi. Scar put on a sly smile. "Hey, ghostie!" he called at him.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: THE PERVERT IS BACK.. as a ghost.   THE PERVERT IS BACK.. as a ghost. EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:11 pm

Osi's initial expression of horror at stepping on the branch vanished from his face as he tried to hide the fact that he didn't want to be around Scar. "Hello. It's been a long time, hasn't it?" he said.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: THE PERVERT IS BACK.. as a ghost.   THE PERVERT IS BACK.. as a ghost. EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:29 pm

"Hah, I guess it has been." Scar said. Mika just stayed quiet, staring at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: THE PERVERT IS BACK.. as a ghost.   THE PERVERT IS BACK.. as a ghost. EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 4:40 pm

Ever so slightly, Osi began to back away from the two. To keep Scar distracted, he spoke again, "So, you enjoy it here in the Forest? Or would you rather be back in the world of the living?"
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: THE PERVERT IS BACK.. as a ghost.   THE PERVERT IS BACK.. as a ghost. EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 5:22 pm

Mika noticed his feet backing up. She looked up and stared him right in the eyes, still staying silent. Scar just shrugged. "'Dunno." He said.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: THE PERVERT IS BACK.. as a ghost.   THE PERVERT IS BACK.. as a ghost. EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 7:05 pm

Osi held her gaze, looking for any sign that she might betray him. He continued to talk to Scar," You don't know? Hmm, I guess i can live with that."
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: THE PERVERT IS BACK.. as a ghost.   THE PERVERT IS BACK.. as a ghost. EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 7:12 pm

Mika turned her head, breaking the stare between the two. "Well what about you? Would you like to be alive again so you could actually pick up some ladies?" He laughed. Mika nudged him in the side with her elbow.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: THE PERVERT IS BACK.. as a ghost.   THE PERVERT IS BACK.. as a ghost. EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 8:21 pm

Osi shook his head and took another small step backwards. "Nah, I'm fine being a single man. I'd just like to be able to go somewhere other than the forest. It's too dark and sad here for my taste."
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: THE PERVERT IS BACK.. as a ghost.   THE PERVERT IS BACK.. as a ghost. EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 8:24 pm

"I see." Scar said, then noticed how far he had gotten back from when they first spotted him. "Do you have somewhere to go?" He said, with more of a dark tone.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: THE PERVERT IS BACK.. as a ghost.   THE PERVERT IS BACK.. as a ghost. EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 8:27 pm

The color drained from Osi's face as he realized he'd been caught and he said the first thing that came to his mind, "No, not really..."
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: THE PERVERT IS BACK.. as a ghost.   THE PERVERT IS BACK.. as a ghost. EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 8:32 pm

Mika noticed the paleness on Osi's face. She turned her head to Scar. "Well good then." Scar said, pleasured with his response. Mika knew that Scar could do something bad at any moment. "Uh.. Scar. I think it'd be a good idea if I go look around the area with Osi, just to.. uh, scout the area." She said. Scar realized what she was doing, then turned his head to Osi. "It'd be fine with me, Osi?" He said.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

Who you love : heh.. good question

PostSubject: Re: THE PERVERT IS BACK.. as a ghost.   THE PERVERT IS BACK.. as a ghost. EmptyTue May 01, 2012 12:06 am

OOC: er.. may I join? c:
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: THE PERVERT IS BACK.. as a ghost.   THE PERVERT IS BACK.. as a ghost. EmptyTue May 01, 2012 12:37 am

(OOC: Of course. :D)
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: THE PERVERT IS BACK.. as a ghost.   THE PERVERT IS BACK.. as a ghost. EmptyTue May 01, 2012 8:11 pm

"Uh, sure, I guess, " he said, his face regaining its normal color.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: THE PERVERT IS BACK.. as a ghost.   THE PERVERT IS BACK.. as a ghost. EmptyTue May 01, 2012 8:17 pm

Scar's face turned serious. "Bring her back though." He said in a grumble. Mika didn't know what to do, so she just moved forward to Osi.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: THE PERVERT IS BACK.. as a ghost.   THE PERVERT IS BACK.. as a ghost. EmptyTue May 01, 2012 8:22 pm

Osi nodded. "Of course," he muttered, then turned and walked to the left, not looking back to see if Mika followed him.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: THE PERVERT IS BACK.. as a ghost.   THE PERVERT IS BACK.. as a ghost. EmptyTue May 01, 2012 8:23 pm

Mika followed Osi, looking down. She didn't know what to say, or if she should even say anything.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: THE PERVERT IS BACK.. as a ghost.   THE PERVERT IS BACK.. as a ghost. EmptyTue May 01, 2012 8:27 pm

"So...Mika..." Osi said, trying to start a conversation, but not really knowing what TO say.

ooc: GAH! I keep wanting to say Cai!
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: THE PERVERT IS BACK.. as a ghost.   THE PERVERT IS BACK.. as a ghost. EmptyTue May 01, 2012 8:48 pm

[OOC: xD]

"How is Cai?" She said with a bland tone without looking up.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: THE PERVERT IS BACK.. as a ghost.   THE PERVERT IS BACK.. as a ghost. EmptyTue May 01, 2012 8:51 pm

Osi shook his head. " I don't know. The last time I saw him, he was killing me," he said, the pain of that event still evident in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: THE PERVERT IS BACK.. as a ghost.   THE PERVERT IS BACK.. as a ghost. EmptyTue May 01, 2012 8:53 pm

"Oh.. Right, I forgot about you two not getting along.. Sorry. I must of caused you bad memories." Mika said, sort of looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: THE PERVERT IS BACK.. as a ghost.   THE PERVERT IS BACK.. as a ghost. EmptyTue May 01, 2012 9:02 pm

"No, it's okay. He did what was best. I'd gone down a path I shouldn't have, and I realized it too late. I need to remember that," he said, returning her gaze.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: THE PERVERT IS BACK.. as a ghost.   THE PERVERT IS BACK.. as a ghost. EmptyTue May 01, 2012 9:13 pm

"Still.. he shouldn't of just killed you.." She said quietly, just as if she was talking to herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE PERVERT IS BACK.. as a ghost.   THE PERVERT IS BACK.. as a ghost. Empty

Back to top Go down

THE PERVERT IS BACK.. as a ghost.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next