Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Quest to save Skyshatter

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cai

Cai

Who you love : Liyra/Leo

The Quest to save Skyshatter  Empty
PostSubject: The Quest to save Skyshatter    The Quest to save Skyshatter  EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 2:50 pm

Okay, so, SS has been kinda inactive lately with random topics of nothingness going on all over the place. So, what should we do? Well, we make another site-wide plot, of course!

The basic idea that I've got going around in my brain is this:
1.) Random people in Skyshatter start loosing their powers for unknown reasons (these people aren't necessarily our actual characters, just NPCs that fill in space.)
2.) The people of Skyshatter decide to send a group of people to some place (to be determined later ) to figure out what's going on.
3.) Each user gets to send ONE of their charries on the Quest (as it shall be called)
4.) As they go on their Quest, they will encounter many obstacles, such as dangerous beasts/monsters, magical barriers, etc.
5.) Once they reach this place, they find a rock/gemstone thingy that is absorbing Skyshatter's powers, and they have to destroy it.
6.) After they destroy the rock/gemstone thingy, they return home triumphantly, and everyone has their powers back.

Remember, this is just a rough outline that can( and probably will) be changed later.

So, if you have any comments, or want to help me add on to the plot, post them below!

Last edited by China on Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

Who you love : heh.. good question

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to save Skyshatter    The Quest to save Skyshatter  EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 3:21 pm

I support this plot! something definitely needs to happen again o3o; especially since the first plot didn't go over so well...
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Who you love : Zack: Hikari Crocket: Nyra Houston: N/A Wren: N/A

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to save Skyshatter    The Quest to save Skyshatter  EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 1:54 pm

Awesome!!! I agree with Nina something needs to happen.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to save Skyshatter    The Quest to save Skyshatter  EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 9:52 pm

UPDATE!!!!!!

I have added on, so please take a look!
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

Who you love : heh.. good question

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to save Skyshatter    The Quest to save Skyshatter  EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 11:02 pm

I still support!!
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

Who you love : Hikari: Zack | Shade: Akira

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to save Skyshatter    The Quest to save Skyshatter  EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 6:12 pm

APPROVED! LET THE QUEST BEGIN! XD
Back to top Go down
https://skyshatterworld.rpg-board.net
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to save Skyshatter    The Quest to save Skyshatter  EmptyWed May 02, 2012 9:18 pm

PART 3. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT

Plot part 3 is very complicated. Basically, during the night, each adventurer has very realistic visions about something they fear/ don't like about their past/ not-so good memories, and so on. It is completely up to you. i.e. Cai blames himself for the death of his family, so, in his vision, the dead family members will come back to try and kill him. ONCE YOUR CHARACTER IS AWAKE AT NIGHT, THE VISION BEGINS.

PLEASE NOTE: NO ONE CAN SEE ANY ONE ELSE'S VISIONS. Keep this in mind when you roleplay.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Quest to save Skyshatter    The Quest to save Skyshatter  Empty

Back to top Go down

The Quest to save Skyshatter
Page 1 of 1