Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anyone can post :)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hika
Admin
Hika

Who you love : Hikari: Zack | Shade: Akira

Anyone can post :) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone can post :)   Anyone can post :) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 10:10 pm

"Yeah, don't mention it." Shade said. The smell of Zack's blood made his eyes roll with temptation. "You're still bleeding. He got you in the shoulder. How deep, because he may have punctured a main artery." Shade's eyes scanned his shoulder. "Thats... alot of... blood..." He muttered to himself.
Back to top Go down
https://skyshatterworld.rpg-board.net
Darky

Darky

Who you love : Zack: Hikari Crocket: Nyra Houston: N/A Wren: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Anyone can post :)   Anyone can post :) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 10:13 pm

"Dont even think about it" Zack said
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Anyone can post :)   Anyone can post :) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 10:20 pm

"Hard not to when... it's all over you." He looked around and saw Dementia. "Hey you. Little girly thing... Come over here." The smell of the blood was intoxicating him.

Last edited by Hikari on Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

Who you love : Belle: Scar

PostSubject: Re: Anyone can post :)   Anyone can post :) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 10:31 pm

Little girly thing..? But I'm not little... She thought. Before making her way towards them, she changed into her spirit form, which took quite a while since she hadn't been in spirit form for some time, to make her way down the tree easier. With Snow following behind her, she walked over to the person that had called her a "little girly thing," while she was still in her spirit form.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Anyone can post :)   Anyone can post :) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 10:43 pm

"And now you're an animal..." Shade slurred. "You take this boy, and you take him to the hospital... place. Cause I might hurt him if I do that thing I just told you to do. Bye now."
And with that, he took out a little black bottle and took a drop. Suddenly he was ok. "So take him to the hospital, cause I can't..."
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

Who you love : Belle: Scar

PostSubject: Re: Anyone can post :)   Anyone can post :) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 12:26 am

Dementia went back to her human form, "W-Who? M-Me?" She stuttered.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Anyone can post :)   Anyone can post :) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 6:40 am

"Who else would I be talking to? The ground?" Shade said.
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Who you love : Zack: Hikari Crocket: Nyra Houston: N/A Wren: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Anyone can post :)   Anyone can post :) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 10:35 am

Zack looked where Akarian was laying Goodbye my old friend... the he started walking with Demintia towar the hospital.

OOC: I dont think theres need for topic in hospital or is there already one?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone can post :)   Anyone can post :) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone can post :)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2