Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anyone can post :)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Darky

Darky

Who you love : Zack: Hikari Crocket: Nyra Houston: N/A Wren: N/A

Anyone can post :) Empty
PostSubject: Anyone can post :)   Anyone can post :) EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 1:45 pm

Zack sat on a rock near the edge of the lake Hikari I miss you... he thought as he got off the rock and filled a vial up with water and made it stat boiling then he pour this stuff into it that made it black (Not dye i insure you) he was about to throw the vial down when Akarian appeared.

Akarian said "Hello cousin, having fun?"

"Shut up Akarian!" Zack growled his eyes turning red

Akarian smiled "No need to lose our temper, I just came for the vial"

"Never!" Zack said

"Then you leave me no choice" Akarian said as he threw Zack into a rock.

OOC: Akarians death topic and in the vial is imortality potion Zack was going to destory it so nobody could be imortal but he not become imortal either.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

Who you love : Hikari: Zack | Shade: Akira

PostSubject: Re: Anyone can post :)   Anyone can post :) EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 7:22 pm

Shade was in stealth, invisible to everyone around him. He leaned against a tree. There's alot of family sh*t in Sky. He thought.
Back to top Go down
https://skyshatterworld.rpg-board.net
Darky

Darky

PostSubject: Re: Anyone can post :)   Anyone can post :) EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 7:40 pm

Zack jumped up and punched Akarian "Why'd you try to kidnap Hikari that night!? Just because of that powder!?"

Akarian smiled "I thought I'd warn you that you should give give me the powder or I'd hurt you some way"

OOC: acting like that was Akarian that took her in the topic
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Anyone can post :)   Anyone can post :) EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 7:47 pm

Shade's eyebrows raised. Hikari's in this? How interesting.
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

PostSubject: Re: Anyone can post :)   Anyone can post :) EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 7:54 pm

Akarian walked up to Zack and threw him into a tree. "I would kill you right now but I'll just have fun"

Zack slammed into the tree but got up and threw the vial down and the vial bursted into black clouds "There! Now I win for a change!!"

Akarian yelled "You'll pay for that!! BY DEATH!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Anyone can post :)   Anyone can post :) EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 7:57 pm

Shade moved out of the way when Akirian threw Zack. "If you need help, just shout." He whispered.
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

PostSubject: Re: Anyone can post :)   Anyone can post :) EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 7:59 pm

Zack heard the voice "Got a spare stake?" he whispered back

Akarian smiled to reveal his fangs "It's your time"
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Anyone can post :)   Anyone can post :) EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 8:04 pm

"Dude, you're a fire caster." Shade said. "One of our weaknesses is fire."
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

PostSubject: Re: Anyone can post :)   Anyone can post :) EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 8:09 pm

"Good" Zack started shooting fire at Akarian and then he started making a fire ball then shot it at him and Akarian was thrown back. Zack jumped on top of him and was about to start stabbing him with his fire kinfe which he always keeps on him Akarian grabbed his hand and stabbed Zacks shoulders with the knife "Help!"
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Anyone can post :)   Anyone can post :) EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 8:15 pm

Shade reappeared out of nowhere with a dangerous smile. "My turn." He said, and ran towards Akrian. He held him by the shirt and threw him into the lake.
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

PostSubject: Re: Anyone can post :)   Anyone can post :) EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 8:21 pm

Akarian swam to the shore and growled "Hmmmm vampire versus vampire this will be interesting..." then he leapt at Shade and punched him in the gut
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Anyone can post :)   Anyone can post :) EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 8:36 pm

Shade took a few steps back. "Not just any vampire." He said, flipping Akarian over. "I'm a Statris."

OOC: If you're wondering, Shade is Justin Statris, infamous in the real world for bloodthirsty violence. His family is just a bit more capable than other vamps, Shade and Jace being the strongest and most bloodthirsty. Shade is known all around SS but nobody knows Jace is here.
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

PostSubject: Re: Anyone can post :)   Anyone can post :) EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 8:42 pm

"Oh that explains the lazyness!" with that Akarian rammed his head in Shades stomach

OOC: He has a big mouth
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

Who you love : Belle: Scar

PostSubject: Re: Anyone can post :)   Anyone can post :) EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 8:51 pm

Dementia had been watching the fight, when she saw Zack get stabbed she thought, Ooooh, I hope he's alright... Snow watched with her, sitting herself on Dementia's knee. Dementia then watched the two vampires fight.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Anyone can post :)   Anyone can post :) EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 8:56 pm

Shade started to get very angry. His eyes turned a dark blue. "I'm gunna shut that big mouth of yours for good." He said as he kneed him in the face a few times. He picked him up by the collar of his shirt. "That mouth's gotten you in trouble before, hasen't it? I bet it has." He said. Without giving Akarian any time to speak, he took out the black dagger. "Where shall we start? How about here?" He stabbed him in the arm. "Where next? Here? If you say so..." He stabbed him in the leg.

Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

PostSubject: Re: Anyone can post :)   Anyone can post :) EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 9:04 pm

OOC: Mom Shade went psyco again!!! lol

IC: Akarian kicked Shade with his good leg but it didn't do any good
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

Who you love : Belle: Scar

PostSubject: Re: Anyone can post :)   Anyone can post :) EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 9:09 pm

Snow flicked her attenae with disapprovement. Ouch, that's gotta hurt.. Dementia thought, almost closing her eyes when she saw Shade stabbing Akarian with a dagger. I'd hate to be in his shoes..
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Anyone can post :)   Anyone can post :) EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 9:10 pm

Shade smiled. "Hmm... where next. How about... here." He said, stabbing his other arm. "Only one limb left. Should I?"
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

PostSubject: Re: Anyone can post :)   Anyone can post :) EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 9:14 pm

Akarian kicked his soft spot with his good leg "I'll kill you!!"
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Anyone can post :)   Anyone can post :) EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 9:21 pm

Shade rebalenced himself quickly. "I doubt that." He said stabbing his other leg.
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

PostSubject: Re: Anyone can post :)   Anyone can post :) EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 9:39 pm

"Ahh! Kill me already if your going to!!" he screamed
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Anyone can post :)   Anyone can post :) EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 9:50 pm

"Alrighty then." He said. He stuck the dagger through his neck then pulled it out.
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

PostSubject: Re: Anyone can post :)   Anyone can post :) EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 9:55 pm

blood gurgled out of Akarians neck and he mumbled through blood "thank you" then his body went limp
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Anyone can post :)   Anyone can post :) EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 10:03 pm

Shade took some blood onto his fingers. Vampire blood is darker than regular blood. He tasted it anyway, then shortly after, spit it out. He walked over to Zack. "Yeah... you... you're bleeding everywhere..." He said helping him up.
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

PostSubject: Re: Anyone can post :)   Anyone can post :) EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 10:04 pm

Zack looked at Akarian for the last time and then started "Thanks"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone can post :)   Anyone can post :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone can post :)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next