Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Miya fights Jace. C: (Hika and me only~)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hika
Admin
Hika

Who you love : Hikari: Zack | Shade: Akira

Miya fights Jace. C: (Hika and me only~) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miya fights Jace. C: (Hika and me only~)   Miya fights Jace. C: (Hika and me only~) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 5:06 pm

OOC: Kewl <3

IC: Jace skidded to a stop. He looked around, then set his gaze on Miya again. He vanished and crept silently around her.
Back to top Go down
https://skyshatterworld.rpg-board.net
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

Who you love : Akira: Shade / Destiny: None

PostSubject: Re: Miya fights Jace. C: (Hika and me only~)   Miya fights Jace. C: (Hika and me only~) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 5:18 pm

Miya closed her eyes and tried to focus on where his energy was coming from to track him.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Miya fights Jace. C: (Hika and me only~)   Miya fights Jace. C: (Hika and me only~) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 6:12 pm

Jace flew at her, hitting her in the stomach.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Miya fights Jace. C: (Hika and me only~)   Miya fights Jace. C: (Hika and me only~) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 6:59 pm

Miya flew a bit back from it. She then balanced herself and ran up to Jace to hit him to trickingly 'hit' him powerful with her dagger.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Miya fights Jace. C: (Hika and me only~)   Miya fights Jace. C: (Hika and me only~) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 7:04 pm

Jace attempted to dodge the attack
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Miya fights Jace. C: (Hika and me only~)   Miya fights Jace. C: (Hika and me only~) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 1:26 pm

The dagger would've hit him if it wasn't a trick. Miya moved her hand away just so that it'd scrape the side of his shirt, making a little cut on the skin. As Jace was distracted with the hit, she pulled a bag out of her pocket that she had been moving earlier, and threw some of the powder, expecting it to go in his face, but it accidentally went in his ear. But she guessed it was good enough. The powder was a strong and rare chemical.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Miya fights Jace. C: (Hika and me only~)   Miya fights Jace. C: (Hika and me only~) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 3:26 pm

Pain grasped the left side of Jace's head. He tried his best to not worry about the pain, but then noticed his hearing ability starting to fade from his ear. He gritted his teeth. "Clever." He said calmly, but still full of rage. "I didn't expect that... you're quite the fighter." With his hearing sense lessened, naturally his other senses started to be more alert. He disappeared again.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Miya fights Jace. C: (Hika and me only~)   Miya fights Jace. C: (Hika and me only~) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 12:10 pm

(OOC: I.. I forgot about this topic..)

Miya had a small smile on her face from what she had done. Miya looked around, in battle stance, waiting for Jace to come back again.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Miya fights Jace. C: (Hika and me only~)   Miya fights Jace. C: (Hika and me only~) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 3:54 pm

He reappeared next to Miya, and flung her into a tree. He took a dagger from his pocket and walked towards her.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Miya fights Jace. C: (Hika and me only~)   Miya fights Jace. C: (Hika and me only~) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 6:23 pm

Miya knocked her head really hard. She was almost unconscious, and was unable to move.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Miya fights Jace. C: (Hika and me only~)   Miya fights Jace. C: (Hika and me only~) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:59 pm

Jace stood over Miya. "What did I tell you?"
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Miya fights Jace. C: (Hika and me only~)   Miya fights Jace. C: (Hika and me only~) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 10:00 pm

Miya just weakly looked up to Jace, and coughed up some blood.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Miya fights Jace. C: (Hika and me only~)   Miya fights Jace. C: (Hika and me only~) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 10:07 pm

"But of course I'm not that cold hearted." He kneeled beside Miya and put his face close to her's. "I'll make it all better." He said, stabbing her in the neck. "No more pain..."
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Miya fights Jace. C: (Hika and me only~)   Miya fights Jace. C: (Hika and me only~) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 10:17 pm

Miya looked in his eyes before slowly closing them. She seemed to whisper something before getting stabbed in the neck and died.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Miya fights Jace. C: (Hika and me only~)   Miya fights Jace. C: (Hika and me only~) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 10:23 pm

OOC: What'd she whisper.

IC: Jace smiled when she went limp. He gave the body a kiss on the forehead before retreiving his dagger. "What a sweet little girl..." He said, walking away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miya fights Jace. C: (Hika and me only~)   Miya fights Jace. C: (Hika and me only~) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miya fights Jace. C: (Hika and me only~)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2