Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Miya does some sight seeing. (Inferno only. c:)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

Who you love : Akira: Shade / Destiny: None

Miya does some sight seeing. (Inferno only. c:) Empty
PostSubject: Miya does some sight seeing. (Inferno only. c:)   Miya does some sight seeing. (Inferno only. c:) EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 7:17 pm

Miya had been wandering around and found Destiny Lake. She had been sitting there in the sand staring out into the lake since afternoon, and it was evening by now. She still had her guns and scythe with her, just in case.
Back to top Go down
TehInferno

TehInferno

PostSubject: Re: Miya does some sight seeing. (Inferno only. c:)   Miya does some sight seeing. (Inferno only. c:) EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 7:22 pm

Kyrie still having no clue what to do wandered around and happened upon a lake, he walked around it for a bit and then saw someone. "A human....interesting specimen....." Kyrie attempted to approach the human but feel flat on his face, "Ouuucchhh"
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Miya does some sight seeing. (Inferno only. c:)   Miya does some sight seeing. (Inferno only. c:) EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 7:26 pm

Miya turned around quickly. "You're not a vampire.. then, are you okay?" She said, getting up then walking over to him and putting out her hand for him.
Back to top Go down
TehInferno

TehInferno

PostSubject: Re: Miya does some sight seeing. (Inferno only. c:)   Miya does some sight seeing. (Inferno only. c:) EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 7:31 pm

"My calculations were completely correct....you must be searching for something...." Kyrie gave his first legitimate smile, but it was robotic, than anything, as if his expressions were difficult for him to bring on. "I am okay" Kyrie went back to normal and showed no emotions.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Miya does some sight seeing. (Inferno only. c:)   Miya does some sight seeing. (Inferno only. c:) EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 7:35 pm

"Okay then," She said as she took her hand back, "Yes, I am searching for something.. or someone as you should say.".
Back to top Go down
TehInferno

TehInferno

PostSubject: Re: Miya does some sight seeing. (Inferno only. c:)   Miya does some sight seeing. (Inferno only. c:) EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 7:41 pm

"Care to enlighten me?" Kyrie looked deep into her eyes, and wondered how this would turn out.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Miya does some sight seeing. (Inferno only. c:)   Miya does some sight seeing. (Inferno only. c:) EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 7:48 pm

Miya turned around, staring into the lake again. "I don't tell just anybody this, but you seem interesting. I'm a vampire hunter, which explains the scythe on my back and the guns in my pocket. I'm currently on a mission to kill a vampire named Jace." She explained.
Back to top Go down
TehInferno

TehInferno

PostSubject: Re: Miya does some sight seeing. (Inferno only. c:)   Miya does some sight seeing. (Inferno only. c:) EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 7:57 pm

"Don't know who that is.....Are they dangerous?" Kyrie looked around trying to make sure no one is around.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Miya does some sight seeing. (Inferno only. c:)   Miya does some sight seeing. (Inferno only. c:) EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 8:00 pm

Miya nodded. "Very dangerous. Even more then the others I've hunted. He has broken a lot of rules that vampires live by from avoiding getting executed." Miya replied.
Back to top Go down
TehInferno

TehInferno

PostSubject: Re: Miya does some sight seeing. (Inferno only. c:)   Miya does some sight seeing. (Inferno only. c:) EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 8:02 pm

"Sounds horrible.....I've never seen a vampire die....may I watch you kill him?" Kyrie looked at her with curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Miya does some sight seeing. (Inferno only. c:)   Miya does some sight seeing. (Inferno only. c:) EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 8:04 pm

"That's the thing.. I don't know if I'll be able to kill him. He's way to strong. It'd take someone from the Statris family to kill him probably." Miya said. She got tired of standing and sat down, still staring at the lake.
Back to top Go down
TehInferno

TehInferno

PostSubject: Re: Miya does some sight seeing. (Inferno only. c:)   Miya does some sight seeing. (Inferno only. c:) EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 8:07 pm

"No clue what that is" Kyrie said in his awkward fluctuating monotone. "But, you might be able to...if you were to....Nevermind"
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Miya does some sight seeing. (Inferno only. c:)   Miya does some sight seeing. (Inferno only. c:) EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 8:10 pm

"The Statris family is full of vampires, including Jace. They all hate him though. And.. what were you going to say?" Miya said, turning around to face him.
Back to top Go down
TehInferno

TehInferno

PostSubject: Re: Miya does some sight seeing. (Inferno only. c:)   Miya does some sight seeing. (Inferno only. c:) EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 8:13 pm

"Well, if you were going to have to kill him.....and there is no way for you to do it....you should team up with someone....preferably a vampire who'd be able to stand up to you.....wouldn't that work?"
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Miya does some sight seeing. (Inferno only. c:)   Miya does some sight seeing. (Inferno only. c:) EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 8:15 pm

Miya shook her head. "No, I work alone." She said.
Back to top Go down
TehInferno

TehInferno

PostSubject: Re: Miya does some sight seeing. (Inferno only. c:)   Miya does some sight seeing. (Inferno only. c:) EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 8:19 pm

"It'd be easier, you should take it into consideration" Kyrie looked around and seemed as if something had dawned on him. "You'd die before you even reach your prime"
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Miya does some sight seeing. (Inferno only. c:)   Miya does some sight seeing. (Inferno only. c:) EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 8:22 pm

"I was born to put my life on the line for my work." Miya said with a slight sigh.
Back to top Go down
TehInferno

TehInferno

PostSubject: Re: Miya does some sight seeing. (Inferno only. c:)   Miya does some sight seeing. (Inferno only. c:) EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 8:25 pm

"Lame...Id much rather not fight than die....it'd suck" Kyrie started pacing around. "You're really going to go through with this?"
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Miya does some sight seeing. (Inferno only. c:)   Miya does some sight seeing. (Inferno only. c:) EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 8:26 pm

Miya nodded. "It's the duty of a vampire hunter." She said.
Back to top Go down
TehInferno

TehInferno

PostSubject: Re: Miya does some sight seeing. (Inferno only. c:)   Miya does some sight seeing. (Inferno only. c:) EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 8:28 pm

"Blah.....killing them....what's it do for you?" Kyrie ponders this for a moment. "If he's really that dangerous you'd need help"
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Miya does some sight seeing. (Inferno only. c:)   Miya does some sight seeing. (Inferno only. c:) EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 8:29 pm

"To protect the world from those dangerous enough to break the rules. I don't need any help." She said stubbornly.
Back to top Go down
TehInferno

TehInferno

PostSubject: Re: Miya does some sight seeing. (Inferno only. c:)   Miya does some sight seeing. (Inferno only. c:) EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 8:34 pm

"Well....if you die....it's worth it to you....and if you work with someone, or run away...your life is meaningless. You are a rather interesting specimen, and I wish to stick around with you until you die for observation" Kyrie shrinks to an incredibly small size and gets onto Miya's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Miya does some sight seeing. (Inferno only. c:)   Miya does some sight seeing. (Inferno only. c:) EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 8:38 pm

"So you're a fairy, eh? I wonder why I couldn't tell before.." Miya said as she stared at Kyrie, trying to avoid talking about her soon to be death with her fight with Jace.
Back to top Go down
TehInferno

TehInferno

PostSubject: Re: Miya does some sight seeing. (Inferno only. c:)   Miya does some sight seeing. (Inferno only. c:) EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 8:40 pm

"I lack finesse....sue me...." Kyrie seemed slightly amused that she hadn't noticed, but he kept those thoughts to a minimum,"You know...you're very intriguing"
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Miya does some sight seeing. (Inferno only. c:)   Miya does some sight seeing. (Inferno only. c:) EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 8:43 pm

Miya smiled. "Thanks. I'll take that as a compliment." She said as she turned again to the lake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miya does some sight seeing. (Inferno only. c:)   Miya does some sight seeing. (Inferno only. c:) Empty

Back to top Go down

Miya does some sight seeing. (Inferno only. c:)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next