Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Beginning of the End (Hika, Aki, and Jaz needed)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Casey
Admin
Casey

Who you love : heh.. good question

The Beginning of the End (Hika, Aki, and Jaz needed) Empty
PostSubject: The Beginning of the End (Hika, Aki, and Jaz needed)   The Beginning of the End (Hika, Aki, and Jaz needed) EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 7:19 pm

Korari sat just under a small tree next to the river thinking of Jasmine and the baby. He really didn't want Alex to be alive but he had no other choice. He wasn't going to scar Jasmine like that... at least not now anyway. With a heavy sigh, he looked up at the setting sun justbon the other side of the freezing river.
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End (Hika, Aki, and Jaz needed)   The Beginning of the End (Hika, Aki, and Jaz needed) EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 7:44 pm

Jasmine walked through the small worn out path of footprints as the sun set. Her blue hair was a slight shade of purple in the crimson light of the sun. Her eyes were narrowed as the red glow covered her vision. Looking around, she saw a familiar shade and she smiled. Jasmine walked up to him, leaves crunching under her feet.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

Who you love : Akira: Shade / Destiny: None

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End (Hika, Aki, and Jaz needed)   The Beginning of the End (Hika, Aki, and Jaz needed) EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 7:46 pm

(OOC: It feels so creepy having Frosty be called Jaz.. Anyway, I need to know before-hand, what's basically the plot of this topic and what is Akira gonna do? xD That is, if you planned it out in the c-box.)
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End (Hika, Aki, and Jaz needed)   The Beginning of the End (Hika, Aki, and Jaz needed) EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 7:50 pm

ooc: erm... basically from my thoughts, Akira and Hikari are going to try to kill Korari, but when he's about to die, Jasmine intervenes and is killed and then Korari is killed.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

Who you love : Hikari: Zack | Shade: Akira

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End (Hika, Aki, and Jaz needed)   The Beginning of the End (Hika, Aki, and Jaz needed) EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 8:08 pm

OOC: Can Hika make the killing strike? She's his like... his arch enemy, after all XD
Back to top Go down
https://skyshatterworld.rpg-board.net
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End (Hika, Aki, and Jaz needed)   The Beginning of the End (Hika, Aki, and Jaz needed) EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 8:14 pm

ooc: sure~ doesnt matter to me :3 so let's continue, shall we??

Korari turned as soon as he heard the leaves crunching. His now black eyes settling on Jasmine, he raised an eyebrow. "What are you doing out here?" He asked weakly. For months now he had basically starved himself so his body was deteriorating and it was becoming obvious.
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End (Hika, Aki, and Jaz needed)   The Beginning of the End (Hika, Aki, and Jaz needed) EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 9:15 pm

Jasmine smiled, not noticing Korari's weak state. " I've come for a walk, to calm my nerves. Turns out having a baby is tough work." She joked. " Don't worry, Paisey is watching Alex." She came over and sat down beside him.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End (Hika, Aki, and Jaz needed)   The Beginning of the End (Hika, Aki, and Jaz needed) EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 9:34 pm

He smiled slightly as he turned back to face the sun set. It hurt his eyes to look out into the light but he didn't care anymore. "Well im glad that Alex is doing alright." He lied.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End (Hika, Aki, and Jaz needed)   The Beginning of the End (Hika, Aki, and Jaz needed) EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 10:08 pm

Hikari sat in a tree not too far away. She didn't notice them, but her bright orange Caster-state made her stand out.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End (Hika, Aki, and Jaz needed)   The Beginning of the End (Hika, Aki, and Jaz needed) EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 10:14 pm

Korari, upon looking back in the direction of the sun, quickly glanced in Hikari's direction. It was hard to see but her glowing figure was hard to miss. Closing his eyes to give them a small rest, he sighed. "What are you doing here?" he raised his voice for Hikari to hear him.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End (Hika, Aki, and Jaz needed)   The Beginning of the End (Hika, Aki, and Jaz needed) EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 10:18 pm

Hikari did a double take before saying, "Sitting, thinking, resting, looking around, blinking, breathing..."
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End (Hika, Aki, and Jaz needed)   The Beginning of the End (Hika, Aki, and Jaz needed) EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 10:32 pm

ooc: my last post~ need to wait on the others.

"Alright, Miss Technical," He responded before standing up and turning to Jasmine. "Hang on. Ill be right back." Looking back at Hikari, he walked up to the tree she was sitting in, close enough so that what he said couldn't be heard by his 'lover'. "You seem to be enjoying yourself. Well, I just thought I would let you know-- I couldn't keep my promise. Remember Snowville?" A grin appeared on his face exaggerating his story. "It was very amusing. Let's just say it didn't end well."
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End (Hika, Aki, and Jaz needed)   The Beginning of the End (Hika, Aki, and Jaz needed) EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 10:38 pm

Hikari raised an eyebrow. "Mhm?" She said.
Back to top Go down
Jewel

Jewel

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End (Hika, Aki, and Jaz needed)   The Beginning of the End (Hika, Aki, and Jaz needed) EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 10:44 pm

Jasmine glanced at Hikari and Korari in pure curiousity. She wanted to follow Korari to see what they were talking about, but she stayed still and waited. Jasmine peered at the blood red water, picked up a stone, and throw it. She watched as it skipped across the water.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End (Hika, Aki, and Jaz needed)   The Beginning of the End (Hika, Aki, and Jaz needed) EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 10:51 pm

ooc: ajdbcudjsvfisakk Hika is hard to tick off... alright.. official last post until Aki gets on..

Korari raised his eyebrow back at her. "So you don't care that I might have killed a whole town? Don't care at all? Hmm... You're more like me than I give you credit for."
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End (Hika, Aki, and Jaz needed)   The Beginning of the End (Hika, Aki, and Jaz needed) EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 11:03 am

"Well, I pretty much saw it coming." Hikari said. "Because I deal with people like you almost every day."
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End (Hika, Aki, and Jaz needed)   The Beginning of the End (Hika, Aki, and Jaz needed) EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 10:06 pm

Korari stopped, trying to think of what to say next. It was bothersome that he couldn't get under her skin like usual when suddenly an idea popped into his head. "You have to deal with people like me? Where's your brother at? Shouldn't he be here? He's doing a pretty bad job..."
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End (Hika, Aki, and Jaz needed)   The Beginning of the End (Hika, Aki, and Jaz needed) EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 10:11 pm

Hikari's eyes flashed. "Bad job? At what?"
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End (Hika, Aki, and Jaz needed)   The Beginning of the End (Hika, Aki, and Jaz needed) EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 10:17 pm

He watched her carefully as he spoke when suddenly he saw some kind of spark of emotion. With a smirk of success, he continued. "Keeping you safe, obviously! Terrible, terrible brother. He's a disgrace," He responded making sure to keep his voice down to keep Jasmine from hearing him. He was practically sending himself to his death, but his plan was for her not to know that and to get Hikari to attack him first.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End (Hika, Aki, and Jaz needed)   The Beginning of the End (Hika, Aki, and Jaz needed) EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 10:20 pm

She jumped down from the tree. "Akio is dead, you little piece of sh*t."
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End (Hika, Aki, and Jaz needed)   The Beginning of the End (Hika, Aki, and Jaz needed) EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 10:28 pm

Noticing her anger elevating quickly, he took a small step back but his grin only got bigger. "Oh, is he now? How unfortunate that I didn't have anything to do with it. He must have been more pathetic than I thought."
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End (Hika, Aki, and Jaz needed)   The Beginning of the End (Hika, Aki, and Jaz needed) EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 10:33 pm

"You better watch yourself." Hikari growled.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End (Hika, Aki, and Jaz needed)   The Beginning of the End (Hika, Aki, and Jaz needed) EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 10:38 pm

"Or what?" He challenged quickly, his eyes narrowing. "What will you do, Hikari? Because so far, since I've known you, you don't do jack."
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End (Hika, Aki, and Jaz needed)   The Beginning of the End (Hika, Aki, and Jaz needed) EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 10:44 pm

Hikari's eyes burned intensley with anger. "Y'know, Korari, you're not the only one who's killed people before." She said, drawing closer.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End (Hika, Aki, and Jaz needed)   The Beginning of the End (Hika, Aki, and Jaz needed) EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 10:51 pm

Korari quickly raised an eyebrow at her but he stayed calm for his method was working. "You know, that doesn't surprise me, but I don't believe you. I don't think you have the guts to kill anyone." He responded, his black eyes gleaming with a new light.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End (Hika, Aki, and Jaz needed)   The Beginning of the End (Hika, Aki, and Jaz needed) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Beginning of the End (Hika, Aki, and Jaz needed)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next