Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Miya fights Jace. C: (Hika and me only~)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

Who you love : Akira: Shade / Destiny: None

Miya fights Jace. C: (Hika and me only~) Empty
PostSubject: Miya fights Jace. C: (Hika and me only~)   Miya fights Jace. C: (Hika and me only~) EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 2:10 am

Miya sat near the water with her usual weapons on her. It was nighttime, and pretty dark. She was starting to get a bit of a headache, although she looked like she was prepared.. for something.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

Who you love : Hikari: Zack | Shade: Akira

PostSubject: Re: Miya fights Jace. C: (Hika and me only~)   Miya fights Jace. C: (Hika and me only~) EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 2:13 am

"I Hear you've been waiting for me." Sounded a voice behind her. The icey blue eyes could be felt targeting her.
Back to top Go down
https://skyshatterworld.rpg-board.net
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Miya fights Jace. C: (Hika and me only~)   Miya fights Jace. C: (Hika and me only~) EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 2:15 am

Miya slowly moved her hand just so it was touching her one pocket. "Yes, that's right." She replied with a hostile voice, not turning around.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Miya fights Jace. C: (Hika and me only~)   Miya fights Jace. C: (Hika and me only~) EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 2:17 am

"I've been watching you." He said. The cold air made his words into frost. "You've been looking for me for a while."
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Miya fights Jace. C: (Hika and me only~)   Miya fights Jace. C: (Hika and me only~) EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 2:19 am

"As you already should know, I've been sent to kill you." Miya said as she turned her head around and stared right back into Jace's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Miya fights Jace. C: (Hika and me only~)   Miya fights Jace. C: (Hika and me only~) EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 2:21 am

Jace gave an alluring smile. "Not if I get you first, sweetheart." He said.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Miya fights Jace. C: (Hika and me only~)   Miya fights Jace. C: (Hika and me only~) EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 2:23 am

"Call me that again, I dare you." Miya hissed.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Miya fights Jace. C: (Hika and me only~)   Miya fights Jace. C: (Hika and me only~) EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 2:24 am

"What's the matter, angel?" Jace said with his smile turning to daring. "You don't like it?"
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Miya fights Jace. C: (Hika and me only~)   Miya fights Jace. C: (Hika and me only~) EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 2:27 am

"I'm going to make your death painful, you annoying jerk." Miya said, standing up and unsheathing her daggers, glaring at Jace as she waited for him to make a move if he even would.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Miya fights Jace. C: (Hika and me only~)   Miya fights Jace. C: (Hika and me only~) EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 2:30 am

Jace tilted his head to the side. "You should've listened to Justin, babe." He said in a sorry tone. "You're not able to kill me"
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Miya fights Jace. C: (Hika and me only~)   Miya fights Jace. C: (Hika and me only~) EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 2:34 am

"But I must do what I can, it's the fate I was born with. I couldn't ignore it." She said, "And stop calling me names like that.".
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Miya fights Jace. C: (Hika and me only~)   Miya fights Jace. C: (Hika and me only~) EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 2:39 am

"Aww, honey..." Jace said with a sad face. "Your fate is suidcide..."
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Miya fights Jace. C: (Hika and me only~)   Miya fights Jace. C: (Hika and me only~) EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 2:42 am

Miya stayed quiet, just staring at Jace. Her headache was getting to her, making her vision blurry a little.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Miya fights Jace. C: (Hika and me only~)   Miya fights Jace. C: (Hika and me only~) EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 2:43 am

Jace stared right back at her. He had a slight smile and crossed his arms.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Miya fights Jace. C: (Hika and me only~)   Miya fights Jace. C: (Hika and me only~) EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 11:31 am

Miya gripped the daggers she had in her hands, although her arms still rested beside her. "Well? Aren't you going to make a move?" She said.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Miya fights Jace. C: (Hika and me only~)   Miya fights Jace. C: (Hika and me only~) EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 3:24 pm

"Ladies first." Jace said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Miya fights Jace. C: (Hika and me only~)   Miya fights Jace. C: (Hika and me only~) EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 4:42 pm

Miya let out a little grunt. She knew that she couldn't possibly fight well if she made the first move. But out of anger, she did anyways. Miya darted to a tree close to Jace. She jumped to one of the top branches the launched herself powerfully against the main part of the tree towards Jace. Her one arm more relaxed, in front of her, guiding her as she flew towards him, the other prepared by her side to swing at Jace when she got close to him.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Miya fights Jace. C: (Hika and me only~)   Miya fights Jace. C: (Hika and me only~) EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 5:29 pm

Jace vanished into thin air, and reappeared behind her, darting at her and striking her in the back with a fist.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Miya fights Jace. C: (Hika and me only~)   Miya fights Jace. C: (Hika and me only~) EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 5:59 pm

Miya fell hardly to the ground, spitting out a little blood. She quickly got up and turned to Jace, in her fighting position. She wanted him to strike first this time so she could evade and back-attack him.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Miya fights Jace. C: (Hika and me only~)   Miya fights Jace. C: (Hika and me only~) EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 6:41 pm

Jace sped at incredible speed toward's Miya. The speed was faster than any other vampire. He went for a kick.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Miya fights Jace. C: (Hika and me only~)   Miya fights Jace. C: (Hika and me only~) EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 9:55 pm

Miya was about to move, then suddenly, her vision went blurry once again, and her body couldn't move. Jace's kick landed hard on her stomach, throwing her against a tree. She tremblingly moved something in her pocket, then looked back up to Jace. Her headache was going away slowly.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Miya fights Jace. C: (Hika and me only~)   Miya fights Jace. C: (Hika and me only~) EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 9:46 pm

Jace watched her for a while. He had a smile and arms were crossed.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Miya fights Jace. C: (Hika and me only~)   Miya fights Jace. C: (Hika and me only~) EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 3:43 pm

(OOC: Deafy time for Jacey soon? c:)

Miya stood up again, regaining her balance, clearing all other thoughts except for the battle out of her mind. She only had her right hand with a dagger. Miya glared at Jace, staring back at him with a little smile of her own.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Miya fights Jace. C: (Hika and me only~)   Miya fights Jace. C: (Hika and me only~) EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 6:47 pm

OOC: Catch him by suprise.

IC: Jace ran towards her again.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Miya fights Jace. C: (Hika and me only~)   Miya fights Jace. C: (Hika and me only~) EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 8:00 pm

(OOC: So that's a yes? c: In a couple more posts I'll have her trick Jace by surprise by swinging hard at him and missing on purpose, but actually while she was tricking him like that, she put some kind of chemical in his ear as she passed by. c:)

Miya wasn't ready yet for her strategy, she still needed the perfect moment. She evaded the attack by quickly jumping out of the way, and a bit backwards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miya fights Jace. C: (Hika and me only~)   Miya fights Jace. C: (Hika and me only~) Empty

Back to top Go down

Miya fights Jace. C: (Hika and me only~)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next