Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lupa and Korari's ideas for the rest of the plot

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lupa

Lupa

Who you love : Ashley:Akio/Cai:Mika/Osi:no one

Lupa and Korari's ideas for the rest of the plot Empty
PostSubject: Lupa and Korari's ideas for the rest of the plot   Lupa and Korari's ideas for the rest of the plot EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 1:04 am

Okay, this isn't really a suggestion, it's more of a "This is what me and Korari have decided to do, but some details can be changed" thing.

So, here's how the rest of the plot is gonna work:

It starts in Nevermore City. Mika gets an appointment to see the mayor, which will lead to a ninja-ambush on him in his own office by the whole evil group. What they DON'T know, is that they are running right into the good side's ambush, because Cai has disguised himself as the mayor. So, then there is an all-out battle between both sides in the Mayor's office, in which Osi is killed by Cai. DO NOT INTERFERE WITH THIS FIGHT. I will not rp the whole battle at once, because that would take a LOT of space. This battle is some-what crucial to the next part of the plot. Once Osi is killed, the rest of the evil group will leave. After the battle, Cai will have a mental-lock-down, which will cause him to be unable to lead the good side anymore. Korari will take this as weakness, and decide to attack Windtown. However, the good side will win this battle, and then our plot will be over.

Questions? Comments? Concerns? Post them below and we'll get back to you ^^
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

Who you love : Belle: Scar

PostSubject: Re: Lupa and Korari's ideas for the rest of the plot   Lupa and Korari's ideas for the rest of the plot EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 1:06 am

I have a comment: Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow..
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

Who you love : heh.. good question

PostSubject: Re: Lupa and Korari's ideas for the rest of the plot   Lupa and Korari's ideas for the rest of the plot EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 1:09 am

WARNING. WARNING. SPAM ALERT. SPAM ALERT. how dare you!! loljkjk....

then after that it would be time for the personal plot for Korari and Nina :DD I can't wait!!!
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

Who you love : Belle: Scar

PostSubject: Re: Lupa and Korari's ideas for the rest of the plot   Lupa and Korari's ideas for the rest of the plot EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 1:12 am

X3 Meeeoooow..

I'm just lovable, aren't I?
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

Who you love : Akira: Shade / Destiny: None

PostSubject: Re: Lupa and Korari's ideas for the rest of the plot   Lupa and Korari's ideas for the rest of the plot EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 11:29 am

Oooh, ooh. I have a question. Can Akira be like disugesed as the secritary and liek lets Mika in then like, fights Korari outside the town mayor office, while Cai kills his bro inside? c:
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Lupa and Korari's ideas for the rest of the plot   Lupa and Korari's ideas for the rest of the plot EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 11:38 am

Well, the good people will be hiding in closets and spare rooms, then come out once the bad people come in. The bad peeps are gonna inter the mayor's office through windows and stuff. There will be an epic battle inside the office (because it's somehow large enough to have about twenty people fighting eachother inside it)
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

Who you love : Akira: Shade / Destiny: None

PostSubject: Re: Lupa and Korari's ideas for the rest of the plot   Lupa and Korari's ideas for the rest of the plot EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 11:40 am

Ohhhkay. But liek, can Akira be the secretary still? :D
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Lupa and Korari's ideas for the rest of the plot   Lupa and Korari's ideas for the rest of the plot EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 11:40 am

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure, i don't care.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lupa and Korari's ideas for the rest of the plot   Lupa and Korari's ideas for the rest of the plot Empty

Back to top Go down

Lupa and Korari's ideas for the rest of the plot
Page 1 of 1