Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Starlit Night

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

A Starlit Night - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Starlit Night   A Starlit Night - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 1:35 am

"Cai.. I just want to say that I l....." Neyomi said, those were the only words she could say before all of her energy dissapeared and she just lay there limply and barely breathing, she looked dead.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

Who you love : Ashley:Akio/Cai:Mika/Osi:no one

PostSubject: Re: A Starlit Night   A Starlit Night - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 1:44 am

"Neyomi!" Cai yelled. "We need to get her back," he mumbled. He lifted her over the back of Zelink. "Take her to the shore, drop her off, and come back for me and lucy," Cai said to his horse. Zelink nodded and took off.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: A Starlit Night   A Starlit Night - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 11:59 am

"You do realize what she was aabout to say, right Cai?" Lucy said.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: A Starlit Night   A Starlit Night - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 12:31 pm

"Yeah, I do. But she needs to get to a hospital, and the faster we do that, the better," he said.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: A Starlit Night   A Starlit Night - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 12:38 pm

"Yeah your right, I just hope she doesn't have what I think she has." Lucy said
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: A Starlit Night   A Starlit Night - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 12:50 pm

"What do you mean?" Cai asked, looking at her curiously.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: A Starlit Night   A Starlit Night - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 12:55 pm

"Well you know how Neyomi is part cat, well cats get fleas and fleas carry alot of diseases includeing the 'Black Plague' and Neyomi is showing symptoms that match 'Black Plague'." Lucy said.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: A Starlit Night   A Starlit Night - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 12:59 pm

"Oh no," Cai muttered under his breath. With a clatter of hooves, Zelink was back. "Alright, Lucy, let's go," Cai said.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: A Starlit Night   A Starlit Night - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 1:03 pm

Lucy just nodded
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: A Starlit Night   A Starlit Night - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 1:12 pm

Cai picked Lucy up and put her on Zelink, then he mounted up behind her. The horse flew them over to the shore of the lake.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: A Starlit Night   A Starlit Night - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 1:15 pm

When they reached the lake shore Lucy whistled and Amatril ran up to them, "You take Neyomi, I'll follow you on Amatril." Lucy said.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: A Starlit Night   A Starlit Night - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 1:17 pm

"Alright," Cai said as he helped Lucy onto Amatril. then he lifted Neyomi onto Zelink and set off for the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: A Starlit Night   A Starlit Night - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 1:24 pm

Lucy followed Cai on Amatril.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: A Starlit Night   A Starlit Night - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 1:31 pm

Soon, they arrived at the hospital. Cai jumped off the horse and carried Neyomi into the hospital. Once inside, he yelled, "I need a doctor, NOW."
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: A Starlit Night   A Starlit Night - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 1:32 pm

"What is it this time?" The nurse at the front desk mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: A Starlit Night   A Starlit Night - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 1:38 pm

"She's sick, okay?" Cai said to the nurse.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: A Starlit Night   A Starlit Night - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 1:41 pm

"Take a number, we're all tired of people just bardgeing in her demanding to see a docter, just because your some kind of a freak doesn't meen you deserve special treatment." The nuse said, she was obviously human.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: A Starlit Night   A Starlit Night - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 1:47 pm

Cai set Neyomi down in a chair and walked right up to the front desk. "Listen to me, you idiot. My friend here could be dead in a matter of minutes, and you expect me to TAKE A NUMBER? By the time you call us, their probably won't be any life left in her. I will NOT sit here and watch her die just because you're 'tired of people barging in here'," He said angrily, his eyes and hair glowing bright yellow.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: A Starlit Night   A Starlit Night - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 1:51 pm

"Would it help if I said she's exibiting symptoms of the 'Black Plague'?" Lucy said as she crawled through the door.

"Who said that?" The nurse asked as she looked around.

"Down here, and would someone please get me a wheel chair." Lucy said.

"Lucy?" The nurse asked.

"Hi Donna." Lucy replied.

Last edited by Aiedle on Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: A Starlit Night   A Starlit Night - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 1:53 pm

Cai glared at the nurse. "NOW, can we PLEASE see a doctor before my friend DIES?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: A Starlit Night   A Starlit Night - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 1:55 pm

"Yeah.. just follow me." Donna replied as she brought Lucy a wheelchair and helped her into it.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: A Starlit Night   A Starlit Night - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 1:57 pm

Cai picked neyomi up and followed the nurse.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: A Starlit Night   A Starlit Night - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 2:01 pm

Donna led them all to a special Haz-Mat room, "Ok now please go inside and lay her on the bed, you go in too Lucy, you're all patients now and your not allowed to leave this room, I'll join in a moment." Donna said.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: A Starlit Night   A Starlit Night - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 2:12 pm

Cai sighed and took Neyomi into the room, laying her down on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: A Starlit Night   A Starlit Night - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 2:16 pm

Lucy followed Cai.

Donna soon entered the room wearing a HazMat suit and a flea collar, "I'm sorry about this guy's it's just standard procedure, 'Black Plague' has a nearly 100% mortality rate, now this is a very important question, where has she been lately?" Donna said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Starlit Night   A Starlit Night - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Starlit Night
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next