Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In the Darkness of the Night

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Casey
Admin
Casey

Who you love : heh.. good question

In the Darkness of the Night Empty
PostSubject: In the Darkness of the Night   In the Darkness of the Night EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:44 pm

It was around ten thirty at night when Korari and Nina watched the busy streets of the city from the roof of an abandoned building. Lights lit up almost every street corner they came across so this was going to be difficult. "This is a step up for you, Nina." Korari told his sister softly. "You sure you can do this?"

Nina nodded impatiently as her hunger drove her insane. It had been nearly two weeks since her last satisfying meal. "I can do this," she replied as her voice shook nervously. With that, she turned to the other side of the building and silently jumped down into the alleyway and watched people hustle by.

OOC: anyone?? D: Vampires are welcome.. basically, they're getting their strength back... by attacking and pwning humans. and being awesome about it~
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

Who you love : Akira: Shade / Destiny: None

PostSubject: Re: In the Darkness of the Night   In the Darkness of the Night EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:47 pm

(OOC: Sorry for not noticing this before D: )

Scar walked down the street. He hadn't had blood in awhile, and his eyes were going crazy. He noticed Korari and Nina and walked up to them. "Picking your prey I'm guessing?" He asked, his eyes glowing bright red in the dark.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: In the Darkness of the Night   In the Darkness of the Night EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:56 pm

OOC: it's all good ^^ whoa.. I just realized that you joined forever after I did and you have 6 times as many posts as I do.. o.o that's epic~

Nina glanced up at Scar and stopped, her dull eyes locked on his glowing ones. She quickly nodded silently.

Korari saw Scar join his sister before he rolled his eyes. Quickly he jumped silently from the top of the building and landed lightly on his feet. "Hello, Scar. What are you doing here?" He grumbled softly.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: In the Darkness of the Night   In the Darkness of the Night EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:58 pm

"Same reason as her." He replied, looking at Korari with his now flashing bright red eyes.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: In the Darkness of the Night   In the Darkness of the Night EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 12:14 am

He quickly raised an eyebrow as he realized the amount of hunger in his eyes. "Well if you don't mind, go somewhere else. You see, this will be her first true kill... If she can handle it," He then shot an irritated glance towards Nina.

Nina shied away, her eyes moving to the ground. "I just... I don't like to. It's so awkward." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: In the Darkness of the Night   In the Darkness of the Night EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 12:18 am

Scar narrowed his eyes at Korari. Korari was always forcing Nina to do things his way. He then looked away. "Fine, I will. But do you know any good prey for me?" He asked Korari, staring into the streets.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: In the Darkness of the Night   In the Darkness of the Night EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 12:38 am

He rolled his eyes before heaving a sigh. "You see all those people out there? Yeah. Choose one. But don't draw too much attention to yourself. I don't want a bunch of casters or something on our a**es." He muttered before turning back to Nina. "You sure you can do it?"

She nodded slightly, trying to build what courage she had. She had to do this. She actually wanted to make her brother proud for once.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: In the Darkness of the Night   In the Darkness of the Night EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 12:41 am

Scar let out a sigh. "You know I could out fight almost anyone." He muttered before walking towards the street, spotting a girl.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: In the Darkness of the Night   In the Darkness of the Night EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 12:57 am

"Yes, but more than one would be a pain to try to deal with," He called to Scar before he was able to walk too far. "Alright, Nina. You have your plan? You ready to go?"

She quickly nodded again. "Yes, I've got it. I can do it." She mumbled before taking a deep breath to calm her nerves.

With a small smile, Korari nodded back at her in understanding before jumping back to the top of the building. "Good luck."
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: In the Darkness of the Night   In the Darkness of the Night EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 1:02 am

(OOC: Keep on posting? o3o)
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: In the Darkness of the Night   In the Darkness of the Night EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 1:19 am

OOC: alrighty. o.o I can bring Scar back into this too~

Nina quickly mentally prepared herself for her attack. She quietly peeked out of the alleyway into the busy streets of the city before she spotted a woman of about 25. It was time to put the plan into action. As the woman passed by the alley, Nina forced tears into her eyes so that they spilled over and rolled down her cheeks. In a second, she was crying.

The woman suddenly stopped a few steps past the break in the buildings as she heard the cries coming from Nina. Out of curiosity and worry for the little girl, she backed up and looked at her. "What's wrong?" She asked. "Are you hurt?"

Nina sniffled a couple of times before wiping her eyes and looking up at the woman with sadness. She slowly shook her head as she pointed farther into the alley. "My kitty. She got hurt. Can.. can you help me?" She asked, her voice quivering as if it were actually true.

As this was going on, Korari turned his attention from his sister to Scar, watching him to see how he handled his prey. They needed to keep their identities a secret so the less witnesses the better.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

Who you love : Hikari: Zack | Shade: Akira

PostSubject: Re: In the Darkness of the Night   In the Darkness of the Night EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 1:19 pm

In the next alleyway, the smell of blood was extremely strong. There, Shade sat in the middle of about five dead people. His eyes were an unusual purple. They had never turned purple before.
Back to top Go down
https://skyshatterworld.rpg-board.net
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: In the Darkness of the Night   In the Darkness of the Night EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 1:27 pm

(OOC: Thanks, I really had no idea what to post before xD)

Scar was a little bit of ways from Nina he glanced back at her one more time, then back at the girl he saw. There was no way he could do anything like that with his eyes like this. He decided to try to distract her with something. He buttoned down his shirt a tad bit and approached the young woman in her teens. "Hello there." He said slyly. Here we go.. he thought.

The woman seemed attracted to him, and didn't notice his eyes. "Hello~" She said, flirting with him.

Scar nodded to a deep, dark alley and the woman nodded, walking inside it. He glanced aside and saw Shade, but then quickly followed the woman inside. He pressed her up against a wall, he showed her his fangs, then quickly bit into her neck before she even got to yell anything. After a few moments, Scar let the now dead woman drop to the floor. His eyes turned back to normal as he buttoned back up his shirt and stepped outside of the alley.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: In the Darkness of the Night   In the Darkness of the Night EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 6:33 pm

Korari smirked as he watched Scar. It wasn't the most creative idea, but it was one that was quite effective. He quickly found Shade and his little group of dead bodies. Silently he jumped back down off the building so that he was standing a distance away. "I hope you're going to clean this up." He said softly.

"Sure," the woman replied in the other alley on the other side of the building as Nina grabbed her hand and pulled her deeper into the darkness. "What happened to her?"

As soon as they seemed far enough into the alley, Nina yanked the woman off of her feet so that she basically fell face-first into the concrete. In a second, Nina was on top of her, holding her down to keep her from struggling. "Scream and I will make this the worst and longest lasting death in history." She hissed, showing off her fangs menacingly. In the blink of an eye, she was at the young woman's neck, her fangs buried deep into the artery.

The woman started to scream before her attacker's small hand covered her mouth. Finally after a few moments, her body went limp as Nina finished her off.

She then stood up shakily as she stared down at the now dead body. It sickened her to see that, but at the same time, it gave her a sense of accomplishment. She didn't even realize how much blood she had gotten on herself-- around her mouth and on her clothes.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: In the Darkness of the Night   In the Darkness of the Night EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 6:36 pm

Scar looked at Korari, then wiped the blood off of his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: In the Darkness of the Night   In the Darkness of the Night EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 6:05 pm

He looked back at Scar with a somewhat blank expression. "Satisfied?" He asked as Nina made her way over to them. When she reach Scar and Shade, she stopped and looked down at herself, embarrased by the mess she made.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: In the Darkness of the Night   In the Darkness of the Night EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 6:12 pm

"Too bad I couldn't torture her or anything, she'd probably scream, and I wasn't in the mood to deal with that.." He muttered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Darkness of the Night   In the Darkness of the Night Empty

Back to top Go down

In the Darkness of the Night
Page 1 of 1