Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

KAI SHALL KILL THE RAEPY COPS. D< (Kai and Aiedle playing the cops only I guees. xD)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

KAI SHALL KILL THE RAEPY COPS. D< (Kai and Aiedle playing the cops only I guees. xD) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KAI SHALL KILL THE RAEPY COPS. D< (Kai and Aiedle playing the cops only I guees. xD)   KAI SHALL KILL THE RAEPY COPS. D< (Kai and Aiedle playing the cops only I guees. xD) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 11:45 am

All of the cops firered off an intire clip at Kai simultainiously.

Lucy stood there quietly sobbing.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

Who you love : Akira: Shade / Destiny: None

KAI SHALL KILL THE RAEPY COPS. D< (Kai and Aiedle playing the cops only I guees. xD) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KAI SHALL KILL THE RAEPY COPS. D< (Kai and Aiedle playing the cops only I guees. xD)   KAI SHALL KILL THE RAEPY COPS. D< (Kai and Aiedle playing the cops only I guees. xD) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 am

Kai quickly ran behind a row of cops, stabbing two at a time with his daggers.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: KAI SHALL KILL THE RAEPY COPS. D< (Kai and Aiedle playing the cops only I guees. xD)   KAI SHALL KILL THE RAEPY COPS. D< (Kai and Aiedle playing the cops only I guees. xD) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 11:52 am

The cops ran away, the guilty officers were already dead.

Lucy hid back behind the corner befor Kai could notice her.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: KAI SHALL KILL THE RAEPY COPS. D< (Kai and Aiedle playing the cops only I guees. xD)   KAI SHALL KILL THE RAEPY COPS. D< (Kai and Aiedle playing the cops only I guees. xD) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 11:54 am

Kai looked at the dead bodies around him. His hands were covered with blood. His eyes looked blank, he seemed confused.

(OOC: I love how I never even started typing my article yet. xD)
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: KAI SHALL KILL THE RAEPY COPS. D< (Kai and Aiedle playing the cops only I guees. xD)   KAI SHALL KILL THE RAEPY COPS. D< (Kai and Aiedle playing the cops only I guees. xD) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 11:58 am

Lucy sa behind the corner sobbing loudly.

OOC: Phone batt low, might have to use other cell.

Last edited by Aiedle on Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: KAI SHALL KILL THE RAEPY COPS. D< (Kai and Aiedle playing the cops only I guees. xD)   KAI SHALL KILL THE RAEPY COPS. D< (Kai and Aiedle playing the cops only I guees. xD) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 12:00 pm

Kai heard something, and turned around. He stepped aside, peering over the corner. He saw Lucy.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: KAI SHALL KILL THE RAEPY COPS. D< (Kai and Aiedle playing the cops only I guees. xD)   KAI SHALL KILL THE RAEPY COPS. D< (Kai and Aiedle playing the cops only I guees. xD) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 12:06 pm

Lucy contiued to sob, she hadn't noticed Kai looking at her yet.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: KAI SHALL KILL THE RAEPY COPS. D< (Kai and Aiedle playing the cops only I guees. xD)   KAI SHALL KILL THE RAEPY COPS. D< (Kai and Aiedle playing the cops only I guees. xD) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 12:06 pm

Kai dropped his daggers, his eyes widened, noticing what he just did. He couldn't stop shaking.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: KAI SHALL KILL THE RAEPY COPS. D< (Kai and Aiedle playing the cops only I guees. xD)   KAI SHALL KILL THE RAEPY COPS. D< (Kai and Aiedle playing the cops only I guees. xD) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 1:57 pm

OOC: Sorry it took me so long to reply, phone batt died.

IC: Lucy looked up and saw Kai, she quickly stood up and began to back away, afraid of him.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: KAI SHALL KILL THE RAEPY COPS. D< (Kai and Aiedle playing the cops only I guees. xD)   KAI SHALL KILL THE RAEPY COPS. D< (Kai and Aiedle playing the cops only I guees. xD) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 2:18 pm

(OOC: It's okay, and sorry for MY late reply aswell. xD)

"L-Lucy.. this isn't.. please don't be scared of me.." He said.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: KAI SHALL KILL THE RAEPY COPS. D< (Kai and Aiedle playing the cops only I guees. xD)   KAI SHALL KILL THE RAEPY COPS. D< (Kai and Aiedle playing the cops only I guees. xD) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 2:32 pm

"S-stay away." Lucy said.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: KAI SHALL KILL THE RAEPY COPS. D< (Kai and Aiedle playing the cops only I guees. xD)   KAI SHALL KILL THE RAEPY COPS. D< (Kai and Aiedle playing the cops only I guees. xD) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 2:34 pm

"L-Lucy.. please.." He repeated. A tear went down his face.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: KAI SHALL KILL THE RAEPY COPS. D< (Kai and Aiedle playing the cops only I guees. xD)   KAI SHALL KILL THE RAEPY COPS. D< (Kai and Aiedle playing the cops only I guees. xD) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 2:49 pm

"Y-you monster! I don't ever want to see you again!" Lucy screemed as she ran away.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: KAI SHALL KILL THE RAEPY COPS. D< (Kai and Aiedle playing the cops only I guees. xD)   KAI SHALL KILL THE RAEPY COPS. D< (Kai and Aiedle playing the cops only I guees. xD) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 2:50 pm

"Lucy!" He yelled, running after her and leaving his mess behind.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: KAI SHALL KILL THE RAEPY COPS. D< (Kai and Aiedle playing the cops only I guees. xD)   KAI SHALL KILL THE RAEPY COPS. D< (Kai and Aiedle playing the cops only I guees. xD) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 3:04 pm

OOC: New topic?
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: KAI SHALL KILL THE RAEPY COPS. D< (Kai and Aiedle playing the cops only I guees. xD)   KAI SHALL KILL THE RAEPY COPS. D< (Kai and Aiedle playing the cops only I guees. xD) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 3:08 pm

(OOC: Yup)
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: KAI SHALL KILL THE RAEPY COPS. D< (Kai and Aiedle playing the cops only I guees. xD)   KAI SHALL KILL THE RAEPY COPS. D< (Kai and Aiedle playing the cops only I guees. xD) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 3:13 pm

OOC: Made the topic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KAI SHALL KILL THE RAEPY COPS. D< (Kai and Aiedle playing the cops only I guees. xD)   KAI SHALL KILL THE RAEPY COPS. D< (Kai and Aiedle playing the cops only I guees. xD) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

KAI SHALL KILL THE RAEPY COPS. D< (Kai and Aiedle playing the cops only I guees. xD)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2