Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

KAI SHALL KILL THE RAEPY COPS. D< (Kai and Aiedle playing the cops only I guees. xD)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

Who you love : Akira: Shade / Destiny: None

KAI SHALL KILL THE RAEPY COPS. D< (Kai and Aiedle playing the cops only I guees. xD) Empty
PostSubject: KAI SHALL KILL THE RAEPY COPS. D< (Kai and Aiedle playing the cops only I guees. xD)   KAI SHALL KILL THE RAEPY COPS. D< (Kai and Aiedle playing the cops only I guees. xD) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 10:58 pm

Kai walked into the airport with two daggers in his hands. He walked to the officers' office, banging open the door.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

KAI SHALL KILL THE RAEPY COPS. D< (Kai and Aiedle playing the cops only I guees. xD) Empty
PostSubject: Re: KAI SHALL KILL THE RAEPY COPS. D< (Kai and Aiedle playing the cops only I guees. xD)   KAI SHALL KILL THE RAEPY COPS. D< (Kai and Aiedle playing the cops only I guees. xD) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 11:05 pm

The cop that raped Lucy showed up with a tazer in his hands and a pistol at his side, "Sir! I'm going to hgave to ask you to put those daggers down!" The cop said angrilly.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: KAI SHALL KILL THE RAEPY COPS. D< (Kai and Aiedle playing the cops only I guees. xD)   KAI SHALL KILL THE RAEPY COPS. D< (Kai and Aiedle playing the cops only I guees. xD) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 11:10 pm

Kai looked up at him. "Oh really?" He said. He put his two daggers up to the cop's neck, then looked around. "So who raped Lucy?" He demanded.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: KAI SHALL KILL THE RAEPY COPS. D< (Kai and Aiedle playing the cops only I guees. xD)   KAI SHALL KILL THE RAEPY COPS. D< (Kai and Aiedle playing the cops only I guees. xD) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 11:12 pm

"What the f*ck are you talking about you *ssh*l*!" the cop groweled.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: KAI SHALL KILL THE RAEPY COPS. D< (Kai and Aiedle playing the cops only I guees. xD)   KAI SHALL KILL THE RAEPY COPS. D< (Kai and Aiedle playing the cops only I guees. xD) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 11:15 pm

Kai took his daggers back, kicking him in the stomach. "You heard me!" He snapped back.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: KAI SHALL KILL THE RAEPY COPS. D< (Kai and Aiedle playing the cops only I guees. xD)   KAI SHALL KILL THE RAEPY COPS. D< (Kai and Aiedle playing the cops only I guees. xD) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 11:16 pm

"Ok just calm down, mabey I can help you, now who is this Lucy person?" The cop asked.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: KAI SHALL KILL THE RAEPY COPS. D< (Kai and Aiedle playing the cops only I guees. xD)   KAI SHALL KILL THE RAEPY COPS. D< (Kai and Aiedle playing the cops only I guees. xD) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 11:18 pm

"She's an elf, and has blonde hair. Ring a bell you bastards?" He replied coldly.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: KAI SHALL KILL THE RAEPY COPS. D< (Kai and Aiedle playing the cops only I guees. xD)   KAI SHALL KILL THE RAEPY COPS. D< (Kai and Aiedle playing the cops only I guees. xD) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 11:23 pm

"No it doesn't now can you just calm down, besides what's it to you? your obviously human." the cop said.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: KAI SHALL KILL THE RAEPY COPS. D< (Kai and Aiedle playing the cops only I guees. xD)   KAI SHALL KILL THE RAEPY COPS. D< (Kai and Aiedle playing the cops only I guees. xD) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 11:25 pm

"Calm down? You bastards better tell me soon, or I'll kill you all. And what's it to me? Human? You don't need to know those things." He hissed back.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: KAI SHALL KILL THE RAEPY COPS. D< (Kai and Aiedle playing the cops only I guees. xD)   KAI SHALL KILL THE RAEPY COPS. D< (Kai and Aiedle playing the cops only I guees. xD) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 11:30 pm

"About around how old is she? I may be able to help you out" the cop said.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: KAI SHALL KILL THE RAEPY COPS. D< (Kai and Aiedle playing the cops only I guees. xD)   KAI SHALL KILL THE RAEPY COPS. D< (Kai and Aiedle playing the cops only I guees. xD) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 11:32 pm

"You wankers better tell me now who raped Lucy before I kill ya all!" He snapped, his British accent showing more then usual.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: KAI SHALL KILL THE RAEPY COPS. D< (Kai and Aiedle playing the cops only I guees. xD)   KAI SHALL KILL THE RAEPY COPS. D< (Kai and Aiedle playing the cops only I guees. xD) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 11:35 pm

The cop quickly pulled out his tazer and shot at Kai out of fear.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: KAI SHALL KILL THE RAEPY COPS. D< (Kai and Aiedle playing the cops only I guees. xD)   KAI SHALL KILL THE RAEPY COPS. D< (Kai and Aiedle playing the cops only I guees. xD) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 11:38 pm

Kai fell down, but cut it off, seeming uninfected by it. "That's it!" Kai yelled, running up to stab him.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: KAI SHALL KILL THE RAEPY COPS. D< (Kai and Aiedle playing the cops only I guees. xD)   KAI SHALL KILL THE RAEPY COPS. D< (Kai and Aiedle playing the cops only I guees. xD) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 11:40 pm

"Please, wait, stop! I'm sorry!" The cop cried out in fear.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: KAI SHALL KILL THE RAEPY COPS. D< (Kai and Aiedle playing the cops only I guees. xD)   KAI SHALL KILL THE RAEPY COPS. D< (Kai and Aiedle playing the cops only I guees. xD) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 11:42 pm

Kai looked up at him. "Then who was it?" He demanded again.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: KAI SHALL KILL THE RAEPY COPS. D< (Kai and Aiedle playing the cops only I guees. xD)   KAI SHALL KILL THE RAEPY COPS. D< (Kai and Aiedle playing the cops only I guees. xD) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 11:44 pm

"I don't know his name, I just know his face, let me take you too him." said the cop.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: KAI SHALL KILL THE RAEPY COPS. D< (Kai and Aiedle playing the cops only I guees. xD)   KAI SHALL KILL THE RAEPY COPS. D< (Kai and Aiedle playing the cops only I guees. xD) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 11:46 pm

"Fine." He growled, pulling away.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: KAI SHALL KILL THE RAEPY COPS. D< (Kai and Aiedle playing the cops only I guees. xD)   KAI SHALL KILL THE RAEPY COPS. D< (Kai and Aiedle playing the cops only I guees. xD) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 11:48 pm

The cop got up and led Kai to another cop.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: KAI SHALL KILL THE RAEPY COPS. D< (Kai and Aiedle playing the cops only I guees. xD)   KAI SHALL KILL THE RAEPY COPS. D< (Kai and Aiedle playing the cops only I guees. xD) EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 10:49 am

Kai stared at the other cop. "So it was you?" He said.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: KAI SHALL KILL THE RAEPY COPS. D< (Kai and Aiedle playing the cops only I guees. xD)   KAI SHALL KILL THE RAEPY COPS. D< (Kai and Aiedle playing the cops only I guees. xD) EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 11:09 am

OOC: I'm at a dog show so I might not be on much

IC: "No, it was me." The cop behind Kai said as he pulled out hid gun and pointed it at the back of Kai's head.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: KAI SHALL KILL THE RAEPY COPS. D< (Kai and Aiedle playing the cops only I guees. xD)   KAI SHALL KILL THE RAEPY COPS. D< (Kai and Aiedle playing the cops only I guees. xD) EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 11:14 am

(OOC: Dog show? AWESOME. :D)

Kai turned his head, kicking him back, and grabbing his daggers again.

(OOC: The other cops should try to stop him, and then Kai kills all of them, then Lucy had followed him, and walked into the room and saw that. C:)
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: KAI SHALL KILL THE RAEPY COPS. D< (Kai and Aiedle playing the cops only I guees. xD)   KAI SHALL KILL THE RAEPY COPS. D< (Kai and Aiedle playing the cops only I guees. xD) EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 11:23 am

The other cop pulled out his gun and pointed it at Kai, "Put the daggers down now or I will fire!" The other cop yelled

Lucy had woken up in the hotel room erlier that morning as Kai was leaving, she had decided to follow him, she was hidden behind a corner watching the whole thing "Kai please just do what they say." Lucy thought as a tear rolled down her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: KAI SHALL KILL THE RAEPY COPS. D< (Kai and Aiedle playing the cops only I guees. xD)   KAI SHALL KILL THE RAEPY COPS. D< (Kai and Aiedle playing the cops only I guees. xD) EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 11:25 am

Kai grinned evilly. He jumped up, going to the back of the first cop, then stabbing him in the chest. He kicked him aside, looking over to the cop with the gun out. He still kept his wicked grin.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: KAI SHALL KILL THE RAEPY COPS. D< (Kai and Aiedle playing the cops only I guees. xD)   KAI SHALL KILL THE RAEPY COPS. D< (Kai and Aiedle playing the cops only I guees. xD) EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 11:35 am

the cop quickly radioed in for back up before firing off an intire clip at Kai

Lucy stood there watching, horrified but unable to look away

More cops showed up and surrounded Kai.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: KAI SHALL KILL THE RAEPY COPS. D< (Kai and Aiedle playing the cops only I guees. xD)   KAI SHALL KILL THE RAEPY COPS. D< (Kai and Aiedle playing the cops only I guees. xD) EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 11:38 am

Kai seemed unifected. He jumped at the cop that he had been talking to before, and stabbed him a couple of times, then kicked him on the ground. He took his gun, and looked to the other cops.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KAI SHALL KILL THE RAEPY COPS. D< (Kai and Aiedle playing the cops only I guees. xD)   KAI SHALL KILL THE RAEPY COPS. D< (Kai and Aiedle playing the cops only I guees. xD) Empty

Back to top Go down

KAI SHALL KILL THE RAEPY COPS. D< (Kai and Aiedle playing the cops only I guees. xD)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next