Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Leaving Forever(Before All My Topics)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Luna~Valentine~Misty

Luna~Valentine~Misty

Who you love : Luna: |Valentine: | Misty:

Leaving Forever(Before All My Topics) Empty
PostSubject: Leaving Forever(Before All My Topics)   Leaving Forever(Before All My Topics) EmptySun May 15, 2011 10:54 am

I'll never live here again, Luna thought sadly. "I just wish Maddie and Crystal could be here," was what she said aloud. Her sisters had disappeared four years ago. Sometimes, she thought she heard their voices. Now was one of those times. She knew what they would have said to her, and in her mind they did. We'll miss you, Luna. She remembered how close she'd felt to them. They'd had a sisterly bond. and now, as she left her house, she softly sang a spell. "Whispers in the moonlight, nature's serenity, my home make not only mine, but that of those I love, as well." She'd cast it because she'd once hoped for her sisters to live with her, and now in her heart they would. She'd been the one who named her sisters. Madeline and Crystal. Crystal she'd chosen because of the beautiful crystals in Nevermore Cave that looked just like Crystal's eyes. Madeline, she'd liked the name, and now both names held a special meaning. She hoped that if her sisters were alive, they were safe and happy. They'd be old enough to care for each other now, and they'd always had talents.
Back to top Go down

Leaving Forever(Before All My Topics)
Page 1 of 1