Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kai's at Cai's house!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Lupa

Lupa

Who you love : Ashley:Akio/Cai:Mika/Osi:no one

Kai's at Cai's house!!!! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai's at Cai's house!!!!   Kai's at Cai's house!!!! - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 8:47 pm

"Really? It's not like me to even capture someone, let alone torture them. I can't understand it. Then, I found out he had-" Cai broke off, not wanting to talk about Mika.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

Who you love : Akira: Shade / Destiny: None

PostSubject: Re: Kai's at Cai's house!!!!   Kai's at Cai's house!!!! - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 8:50 pm

"Feelings take over a person without them thinking." He said, ignoring the last part of what he said.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Kai's at Cai's house!!!!   Kai's at Cai's house!!!! - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 8:56 pm

"You could be right," Cai said. However, he felt disappointed in himself for not controlling his actions, the way his father had always taught him.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Kai's at Cai's house!!!!   Kai's at Cai's house!!!! - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 9:04 pm

Kai closed his eyes. He remembered the time when his sister died, he blamed it all on others, and killed them, having no control.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Kai's at Cai's house!!!!   Kai's at Cai's house!!!! - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 9:08 pm

Cai thought about the fight he had gotten in with that boy that caused him to end up here. He thought about how stupid it all was.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Kai's at Cai's house!!!!   Kai's at Cai's house!!!! - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 9:14 pm

(OOC: MY YUME NIKKI DOWNLOAD ISN'T WOOORKING! *foreversob*)

"It's happened to everyone." He said to him before walking off to his guest room.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: Kai's at Cai's house!!!!   Kai's at Cai's house!!!! - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 9:17 pm

ooc: What? O.o

bic: Cai nodded and headed to his own room.

ooc2: Should we end the topic, or time skip to the morning?
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: Kai's at Cai's house!!!!   Kai's at Cai's house!!!! - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 9:18 pm

(OOC: It's an old game. o3o.. and I guesss topic end? :3)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kai's at Cai's house!!!!   Kai's at Cai's house!!!! - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kai's at Cai's house!!!!
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6