Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Leaving Her Home

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hika
Admin
Hika

Who you love : Hikari: Zack | Shade: Akira

Leaving Her Home Empty
PostSubject: Leaving Her Home   Leaving Her Home EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 10:24 pm

Hikari slammad the door behind her as she walked down her front porch carrying several bags and two animal carriers. "I WONT COME BACK EITHER!" She screamed at an open window. Her little brother and sister came out onto the front porch and watched her put the bags in the trunk. "Where are you going, Hikari?" Haku, her little sister said.
"To go to the house I bought." Hikari smiled, and put her carriers in the back seat of the car. "Will you come back?" Miroku said, frowning.
"I dunno, but you can visit me whenever you like." Hikari said, thrilled with herself for finally moving out of her Mom's house.
"HIKARI!" A voice screamed from inside the house. "You better get back in that house if you know what's good for you!"
Hikari sighed. "I know what's good for me! And it's not going to be in there!"
Her mother gasped. "HIKARI NEYMANI SHOMARU!" Her mother screamed. "I AM YOUR MOTHER AND YOU WILL DO AS I SAY"
"But you're not saying anything." Hikari laughed. "You're yelling."
Then, Hikari got into her car and drove away.
Back to top Go down
https://skyshatterworld.rpg-board.net

Leaving Her Home
Page 1 of 1