Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Night With His Sister (Death)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darky

Darky

Who you love : Zack: Hikari Crocket: Nyra Houston: N/A Wren: N/A

A Night With His Sister (Death) Empty
PostSubject: A Night With His Sister (Death)   A Night With His Sister (Death) EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 10:44 am

Dylan walked into the graveyard with a huge bouquet of roses and he walked to a grave that said:

Hailey McEdan
1999-2010
Loving Sister and Daughter

Dylan laid the roses down in front of the tombstone and knelt down and began to cry. Soon he heard a voice that sounded familiar and he raised his head and said "Who's there?" Just then his sister as a life size soul appeared "Hello Dylan, how have you been?" Dylan jumped up and tried to hug his little sister but his arms went right through her "I've been OK, but I miss you!" Hailey smiled a ghostly smile "I know you do but it was my time to go when I died, but you can come back to the spirit world with me if you want, if you do follow me" she said as she began turning toward the forest. Dylan turned to his spirit form and stalked behind his sister "Where are we going?" he asked after they had walked for about twelve minutes. "We are going to the place that I call, Sharp Rock Gorge, if you jump in you may live with me for the rest of days that Skyshatter has living thing on it" Soon they came to a steep cliff with razor sharp rocks at the bottom, and he asked "All I have to do is jump?" Hailey smiled coming up behind him "Yes, and then we can be together" but as she said that she pushed him as hard as she could and Dylan plummeted down and first a rock went through his leg the one went through his shoulder and last a rock went straight through his heart, and he was dead. Dylan's
spirit floated out of his body and up to his sister "We're together now I guess" he moaned painfully. Hailey smiled but then it disappeared when she saw he wasn't happy "What's wrong?" she asked. "Nothing" was her brothers answer "Let's go to the spirit world now" and then he and his sister disappeared forever.
OOC: EVIL SISTER!!!!!!! Sofisticated La Sofisticated La
Back to top Go down

A Night With His Sister (Death)
Page 1 of 1