Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The arrival of a brother and sister

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
-Clara

-Clara

The arrival of a brother and sister Empty
PostSubject: The arrival of a brother and sister   The arrival of a brother and sister EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 5:40 pm

Chisa and Kukai got off the plane, finally in Skyshatter, and walked through the gates and into the airport. They weren't carrying any luggage, only the money in their pocket that the person that sent them their had gave them to start their life in another place. Chisa's normally blank face wore a worried expression, and stopped. "Hey, what are we going to do first?" She asked, her face going back to her normal blankness. Her brother stopped also and turned around, replying "Haha," he rubbed the back of his neck, "I'm not really sure.. but I bet one of the locals will help us out to get started!". Chisa sighed at his cheery voice and looked around the airport for someone she could talk to.

Last edited by -Clara on Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

Who you love : Hikari: Zack | Shade: Akira

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of a brother and sister   The arrival of a brother and sister EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 3:09 pm

A blonde boy with cat ears and a tail walked up happily towards them. He had one green eye and one strange faded gray eye that had no pupil. "Helloooo~" He called out. "You must be new here! I'm So- uwaahhh!!" *He then tripped over his own feet and fell flat onto the ground. "Oww..."
Back to top Go down
https://skyshatterworld.rpg-board.net
-Clara

-Clara

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of a brother and sister   The arrival of a brother and sister EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 3:20 pm

Chisa blankly stared at him, meanwhile her brother ran up to the boy and helped him up. "Are you okay?" Kukai asked him.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of a brother and sister   The arrival of a brother and sister EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 3:26 pm

"Heh. Yeah." The boy said, getting up. "Sorry, that uh... that happens alot." He said with a slight nervous chuckle. "Anyway, I'm Sora. Welcome to Skyshatter."
Back to top Go down
-Clara

-Clara

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of a brother and sister   The arrival of a brother and sister EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 3:53 pm

Kukai nodded, backing away from him. "Thanks!" He said with a big smile, "I'm Kukai, and this is my younger sister Chisa.". Chisa stayed quiet until a few moments later she asked, "Do you know a place we could stay until we get things going for us here?".
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of a brother and sister   The arrival of a brother and sister EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 3:58 pm

"Umm... " Sora thought for a while. "Well, I think theres a hotel in Nevermore, but I don't know. I rarely go there." His tail lashed a bit. "I have a house in the forest near the Neko feilds, if you want to visit."
Back to top Go down
-Clara

-Clara

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of a brother and sister   The arrival of a brother and sister EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:12 pm

"Alright," She said, "Thanks. We'll remember to check out the hotel.".

[OOC: I dont know what else could happen in this topic. :c]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The arrival of a brother and sister   The arrival of a brother and sister Empty

Back to top Go down

The arrival of a brother and sister
Page 1 of 1