Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

There's no vampire in a hidden room, and I'm certainly not torturing him for info about the evil group

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lupa

Lupa

Who you love : Ashley:Akio/Cai:Mika/Osi:no one

There's no vampire in a hidden room, and I'm certainly not torturing him for info about the evil group  Empty
PostSubject: There's no vampire in a hidden room, and I'm certainly not torturing him for info about the evil group    There's no vampire in a hidden room, and I'm certainly not torturing him for info about the evil group  EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 10:57 pm

Cai stood above a dark form in the corner of a hidden room in his house. " You will tell me what I want to know," he said angrily.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

Who you love : Akira: Shade / Destiny: None

There's no vampire in a hidden room, and I'm certainly not torturing him for info about the evil group  Empty
PostSubject: Re: There's no vampire in a hidden room, and I'm certainly not torturing him for info about the evil group    There's no vampire in a hidden room, and I'm certainly not torturing him for info about the evil group  EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 8:45 am

"Like the damn I would!" Scar spat at him.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: There's no vampire in a hidden room, and I'm certainly not torturing him for info about the evil group    There's no vampire in a hidden room, and I'm certainly not torturing him for info about the evil group  EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 9:27 am

Cai kicked him and growled, "tell me what your planning, now."
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: There's no vampire in a hidden room, and I'm certainly not torturing him for info about the evil group    There's no vampire in a hidden room, and I'm certainly not torturing him for info about the evil group  EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 9:30 am

"I don't care what you do to me, I'm not telling you!" He hissed.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: There's no vampire in a hidden room, and I'm certainly not torturing him for info about the evil group    There's no vampire in a hidden room, and I'm certainly not torturing him for info about the evil group  EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 9:57 am

Cai went into full caster form. He was mad, and he glowed brightly. His normally black hair was now blonde. "Is that so?" he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: There's no vampire in a hidden room, and I'm certainly not torturing him for info about the evil group    There's no vampire in a hidden room, and I'm certainly not torturing him for info about the evil group  EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 10:02 am

Scar narrowed his eyes at him. Soon he'd have no choice but to tell him.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: There's no vampire in a hidden room, and I'm certainly not torturing him for info about the evil group    There's no vampire in a hidden room, and I'm certainly not torturing him for info about the evil group  EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 10:13 am

Cai pulled out his sword, showing the vampire the wooden side, "I don't think you want it to come to this."
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: There's no vampire in a hidden room, and I'm certainly not torturing him for info about the evil group    There's no vampire in a hidden room, and I'm certainly not torturing him for info about the evil group  EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 10:15 am

"Fine. What do you want to know." Scar mumbled to him, looking down.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: There's no vampire in a hidden room, and I'm certainly not torturing him for info about the evil group    There's no vampire in a hidden room, and I'm certainly not torturing him for info about the evil group  EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 10:24 am

Cai smiled. "I know you were going to lead an attack on Snowville. Can you expand on that?"
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: There's no vampire in a hidden room, and I'm certainly not torturing him for info about the evil group    There's no vampire in a hidden room, and I'm certainly not torturing him for info about the evil group  EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 10:26 am

"Hmm, well, that's all we planned out so far. Wait, how'd you know we were attacking there?!" He replied, looking back up at Cai.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: There's no vampire in a hidden room, and I'm certainly not torturing him for info about the evil group    There's no vampire in a hidden room, and I'm certainly not torturing him for info about the evil group  EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 10:38 am

"That's not your concern!" Cai spat. "Maybe you can tell me something about your fellow vampires. What are their weaknesses?"
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: There's no vampire in a hidden room, and I'm certainly not torturing him for info about the evil group    There's no vampire in a hidden room, and I'm certainly not torturing him for info about the evil group  EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 10:40 am

"Like I'd know that. We barely tell each other stuff like that." He answered coldly.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: There's no vampire in a hidden room, and I'm certainly not torturing him for info about the evil group    There's no vampire in a hidden room, and I'm certainly not torturing him for info about the evil group  EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:06 am

This is useless! Cai thought, but he had to ask one more question, "maybe you can tell me about my brother."
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: There's no vampire in a hidden room, and I'm certainly not torturing him for info about the evil group    There's no vampire in a hidden room, and I'm certainly not torturing him for info about the evil group  EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:08 am

"Your brother?" He asked. Scar never knew that Cai and Osi were siblings.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: There's no vampire in a hidden room, and I'm certainly not torturing him for info about the evil group    There's no vampire in a hidden room, and I'm certainly not torturing him for info about the evil group  EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:16 am

ooc: *facepalm* lol.

ic: Cai got even angrier. His hair turned a sandy brown color, making him look exactly like Osi. " I think you know."
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: There's no vampire in a hidden room, and I'm certainly not torturing him for info about the evil group    There's no vampire in a hidden room, and I'm certainly not torturing him for info about the evil group  EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:18 am

"Oh, yeah! Osi, right? Hah, he betrayed you." He said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: There's no vampire in a hidden room, and I'm certainly not torturing him for info about the evil group    There's no vampire in a hidden room, and I'm certainly not torturing him for info about the evil group  EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:20 am

"I know that. What did you do to him?" Cai growled. He didn't want to believe that his own brother betrayed him willingly.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: There's no vampire in a hidden room, and I'm certainly not torturing him for info about the evil group    There's no vampire in a hidden room, and I'm certainly not torturing him for info about the evil group  EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:23 am

"Me? Heh, I didn't do anything to him.. he just knew what was the best thing to do for himself and joined us." Scar answered slyly.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: There's no vampire in a hidden room, and I'm certainly not torturing him for info about the evil group    There's no vampire in a hidden room, and I'm certainly not torturing him for info about the evil group  EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:28 am

That wasn't what Cai wanted to her. He responded with denial, " he would never join you. You did something to him!"
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: There's no vampire in a hidden room, and I'm certainly not torturing him for info about the evil group    There's no vampire in a hidden room, and I'm certainly not torturing him for info about the evil group  EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:29 am

"He wanted to be the stronger half." Scar said to him.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: There's no vampire in a hidden room, and I'm certainly not torturing him for info about the evil group    There's no vampire in a hidden room, and I'm certainly not torturing him for info about the evil group  EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:33 am

ooc: can you have Akira come to Cai's house, so he leaves Scar and goes to talk to her?

ic:"Stronger half? What do you have to offer that would make him stronger?" Cai was infuriated.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: There's no vampire in a hidden room, and I'm certainly not torturing him for info about the evil group    There's no vampire in a hidden room, and I'm certainly not torturing him for info about the evil group  EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:37 am

(OOC: Kay)

A knock sounded on Cai's front door. "Hellooo?" Akira said.

"Looks like you got company." Scar said slyly.
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: There's no vampire in a hidden room, and I'm certainly not torturing him for info about the evil group    There's no vampire in a hidden room, and I'm certainly not torturing him for info about the evil group  EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 am

Cai turned quietly, and exited the room, sealing the door behind him. He opened the front door, " hi Akira!" he said cheerily, the conversation with his prisoner not apparent. He was back in his normal form.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: There's no vampire in a hidden room, and I'm certainly not torturing him for info about the evil group    There's no vampire in a hidden room, and I'm certainly not torturing him for info about the evil group  EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:43 am

"I was wondering if you were not doing anything we could go have an ice cream at the park and talk about the plans for attack." She said.

Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

PostSubject: Re: There's no vampire in a hidden room, and I'm certainly not torturing him for info about the evil group    There's no vampire in a hidden room, and I'm certainly not torturing him for info about the evil group  EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:46 am

"Sure, why not?" Cai said, trying to forget about Osi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There's no vampire in a hidden room, and I'm certainly not torturing him for info about the evil group    There's no vampire in a hidden room, and I'm certainly not torturing him for info about the evil group  Empty

Back to top Go down

There's no vampire in a hidden room, and I'm certainly not torturing him for info about the evil group
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next