Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Room Buddies!!! :DD X3 :PP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

Who you love : Belle: Scar

Room Buddies!!! :DD X3 :PP Empty
PostSubject: Room Buddies!!! :DD X3 :PP   Room Buddies!!! :DD X3 :PP EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 3:42 am

Amber went up the driveway of her home, leading Flare. She opened the door to her 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home. It was a nice house, not too shabby but not too fancy either. "So, what do you think?" She asked her. The doorway opened up to the living room.
Back to top Go down
Flare

Flare

PostSubject: Re: Room Buddies!!! :DD X3 :PP   Room Buddies!!! :DD X3 :PP EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 3:44 am

She smiled as she entered the house and took in the scent and decor, " I think it's really nice.. Not fancy...not shabby. Shows a grounded person lives here. I love it."
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: Room Buddies!!! :DD X3 :PP   Room Buddies!!! :DD X3 :PP EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 3:48 am

Amber smiled at what she said, "Thank you. Do want something to eat or drink? Or do you want to choose your room first?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Flare

Flare

PostSubject: Re: Room Buddies!!! :DD X3 :PP   Room Buddies!!! :DD X3 :PP EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 3:49 am

"I'd really like to choose my room if that's okay with you?" she said as she smiled and set her suitcase down.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: Room Buddies!!! :DD X3 :PP   Room Buddies!!! :DD X3 :PP EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 3:54 am

"Okay then, that's fine." She said cheerfully. She took Flare down the hall to the two empty rooms. She had only been able to paint one of them, if Flare chose the unpainted, she could paint whichever way she liked. The painted room was red, it gave off the essence of fire. "So, which shall it be?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Flare

Flare

PostSubject: Re: Room Buddies!!! :DD X3 :PP   Room Buddies!!! :DD X3 :PP EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 3:56 am

She smiled at both rooms but smirks, "I'll take the second one.. the red one... but am I allowed to do any changes to that room? Or do you want it the way it is?"
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: Room Buddies!!! :DD X3 :PP   Room Buddies!!! :DD X3 :PP EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 4:00 am

"You can change it if you like. I'm fine with that." She said.
Back to top Go down
Flare

Flare

PostSubject: Re: Room Buddies!!! :DD X3 :PP   Room Buddies!!! :DD X3 :PP EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 4:01 am

"Thank you so much for doing all of this for me..." she said brightly as she hugged her awkwardly and backed away. "I though I owed you that much for helping."
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: Room Buddies!!! :DD X3 :PP   Room Buddies!!! :DD X3 :PP EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 4:04 am

"It's no big deal." She said, as she was hugged. "I'm sure anybody else in Skyshatter would've done it."
Back to top Go down
Flare

Flare

PostSubject: Re: Room Buddies!!! :DD X3 :PP   Room Buddies!!! :DD X3 :PP EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 4:05 am

She smiled widely, "I hope everyone in SkyShatter is this nice. It will be nice to finally have friends."
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: Room Buddies!!! :DD X3 :PP   Room Buddies!!! :DD X3 :PP EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 4:09 am

"Hopefully." She said, smiling back. "I forgot to ask," She said, "What are you? As in like, Forever or the others."
Back to top Go down
Flare

Flare

PostSubject: Re: Room Buddies!!! :DD X3 :PP   Room Buddies!!! :DD X3 :PP EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 4:12 am

She smiles laying down on the bed, "This is soft.....Oh.. I'm a caster. What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: Room Buddies!!! :DD X3 :PP   Room Buddies!!! :DD X3 :PP EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 4:14 am

Amber laughed when she said that, "I'm a Forever, I control fire." She said, bringing up an orb of fire from her hands while she said it.
Back to top Go down
Flare

Flare

PostSubject: Re: Room Buddies!!! :DD X3 :PP   Room Buddies!!! :DD X3 :PP EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 4:15 am

She smiles bringing up an identical orb of fire and spins it around. "We're not all that different." she said as she tossed the ball up and down.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: Room Buddies!!! :DD X3 :PP   Room Buddies!!! :DD X3 :PP EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 4:18 am

"Indeed. We aren't." She said, laughing while Flare threw the ball around. "Did you bring your own stuff for your bedroom?" She asked, wondering.
Back to top Go down
Flare

Flare

PostSubject: Re: Room Buddies!!! :DD X3 :PP   Room Buddies!!! :DD X3 :PP EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 4:20 am

She continued tossing the ball but looked over at Amber smiling. "Yes I did. It was being drove...It should be here tomorrow, I believe...along with the rest of my stuff. It's not much. Just some simple furniture and clothes."
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: Room Buddies!!! :DD X3 :PP   Room Buddies!!! :DD X3 :PP EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 4:23 am

Amber smiled, "Good. Are you hungry or thirsty? The airplanes probably had horrible food.." She said.
Back to top Go down
Flare

Flare

PostSubject: Re: Room Buddies!!! :DD X3 :PP   Room Buddies!!! :DD X3 :PP EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 4:24 am

She laughed, "They did...and I'm pretty thirsty right now. I had some pretty decent food. Do you have any tea?"
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: Room Buddies!!! :DD X3 :PP   Room Buddies!!! :DD X3 :PP EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 4:27 am

"Why yes, I do." She said. "What kind?"
Back to top Go down
Flare

Flare

PostSubject: Re: Room Buddies!!! :DD X3 :PP   Room Buddies!!! :DD X3 :PP EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 4:28 am

"Iced sweet tea if you have it and don't mind?" she smiles and stands. "Well this is now part my home too...What can I do to help out?"
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: Room Buddies!!! :DD X3 :PP   Room Buddies!!! :DD X3 :PP EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 4:31 am

Amber smiled at how eager Flare was, "If you want you could clean the living room or help me prepare dinner later."
Back to top Go down
Flare

Flare

PostSubject: Re: Room Buddies!!! :DD X3 :PP   Room Buddies!!! :DD X3 :PP EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 4:33 am

Flare nodded and walked to the living room, "I can do that. Anything to help." She smiled as she started to dust off furniture and clean. "I can also help with dinner later. What will I need to do?"
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: Room Buddies!!! :DD X3 :PP   Room Buddies!!! :DD X3 :PP EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 4:35 am

Amber walked over to the kitchen which was connected to the living room and started to make Flare's iced sweet tea. "Well, I haven't really decided what to make yet. What do you want?" She asked nicely.
Back to top Go down
Flare

Flare

PostSubject: Re: Room Buddies!!! :DD X3 :PP   Room Buddies!!! :DD X3 :PP EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 4:37 am

She chuckles, "Anything really. It's your house. You can pick." She smiles continuing to clean.
Back to top Go down
Dementia
Admin
Dementia

PostSubject: Re: Room Buddies!!! :DD X3 :PP   Room Buddies!!! :DD X3 :PP EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 4:39 am

"How about a salad? Or we could order a pizza?" She said, she didn't want to admit it but she wasn't very skilled at cooking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room Buddies!!! :DD X3 :PP   Room Buddies!!! :DD X3 :PP Empty

Back to top Go down

Room Buddies!!! :DD X3 :PP
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next