Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mina the Vampire

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

Mina the Vampire Empty
PostSubject: Mina the Vampire   Mina the Vampire EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 7:36 pm

Name: Mina

Appearance: Mina the Vampire Mina10

Personality: Ugh, and so the personality thing rears it’s ugly head again, I loathe having to do this. (Is this really necessary?)

Parents: She is an orphan

Siblings?: None, She’s an only child

History: (Yet another brainchild of my Anime obsession.) Mina was orphaned by her parent’s at the young age of five, she lived on the streets until she was seven and Atrus found her, he immediately fell in love and brought her home, his parents quickly took her in. At the age of nine Mina told Atrus how much she loved him and they kissed. When Mina turned ten Atrus was kidnapped by the military for being a vampire, It took her nine years for her to find out were Atrus was being kept and she snuck in and set him free, but during the escape Atrus was hit on the head and lost his memory then he was sent to Skyshatter. Mina willingly arrived at Skyshatter on the flight behind Atrus

What are you? (Caster, Fairy, Human, Angel, Elf, Vampire, Animeer, Dark Angel, or
Forever): Vampire

Choose Elemental Power (For Casters, Forevers, and Fairies): N/A

Evil or Good?: Good

Atrus is going to die at the battle of Snowville but Mina is going to show up and morn him therefore removing a very large thorn in my side in the procces, one that Atrus is only a part of. so I need this approved before the battle
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

Who you love : Hikari: Zack | Shade: Akira

Mina the Vampire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mina the Vampire   Mina the Vampire EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 7:39 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://skyshatterworld.rpg-board.net

Mina the Vampire
Page 1 of 1