Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mysterious Boy in the Dark

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Casey
Admin
Casey

Who you love : heh.. good question

Mysterious Boy in the Dark - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Boy in the Dark   Mysterious Boy in the Dark - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:36 pm

OOC: aha! okay~ ^^ and Hikari could possibly die nao? or some other time? >:3

"Good. It's my turn." He took another glance down, trying to decide if he would want to risk it or not. There was just something about this girl that caught his attention.. other than her blood.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

Who you love : Hikari: Zack | Shade: Akira

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Boy in the Dark   Mysterious Boy in the Dark - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 4:39 pm

OOC: She no dai rite nao. After epical ebul baddul X3 Have him go daon anywayz

Akio sighed. "I'm gunna look over here." He said, walking over to a corner. Hikari glanced over at him. "Ok."
Back to top Go down
https://skyshatterworld.rpg-board.net
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Boy in the Dark   Mysterious Boy in the Dark - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 5:35 pm

Finally he jumped back over the side and landed in front of Hikari with a large grin. "Its funny seeing you here. You know, I never got your name last time."
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Boy in the Dark   Mysterious Boy in the Dark - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 5:39 pm

Hikari instantly went to caster form, her hands glowing a light orange. "You don't need my name. Get away from me."
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Boy in the Dark   Mysterious Boy in the Dark - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 5:50 pm

He immediately put his hands up and took a step backwards. "Hey, why so hostile? I haven't done anything to you." He smiled. "I only asked for your name."
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Boy in the Dark   Mysterious Boy in the Dark - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 6:50 pm

"I don't wanna tell you my name." Hikari growled.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Boy in the Dark   Mysterious Boy in the Dark - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 10:50 pm

"And why is that? I'm just asking out of curiosity." He slowly relaxed his hands until they were back at his sides. "Because its not polite to try to fight with a lovely young woman without knowing her name. Its not even polite to fight at all."
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Boy in the Dark   Mysterious Boy in the Dark - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 8:00 pm

"Hikari! Where did you go?" Akio called from the corner. He ran over. "Who are you?" He asked Korari.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Boy in the Dark   Mysterious Boy in the Dark - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 8:16 pm

Korari turned around to see Akio. He smirked suddenly. "Oh look its your brother I assume. This was the guy that lets you walk alone? So now he's coming to your rescue!"
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Boy in the Dark   Mysterious Boy in the Dark - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 8:18 pm

"What?" Akio said, confused. "Could you just... leave?" Hikari whined.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Boy in the Dark   Mysterious Boy in the Dark - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 8:36 pm

He turned his attention back to Hikari. "Well fine. But just to let you know I haven't eaten in quite a while." And it was true. His usual bright red eyes had lost some of their color so they were now a dull maroon.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Boy in the Dark   Mysterious Boy in the Dark - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 8:38 pm

Akio went to caster form. His eyes and hair turned red, just in case.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Boy in the Dark   Mysterious Boy in the Dark - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 8:47 pm

He then returned to Skip with a slight smirk. "I wouldn't try anything if I were you. Do you even realize how much vampires truly stick together? You try anything with me and you won't live another second." He lied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Boy in the Dark   Mysterious Boy in the Dark - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mysterious Boy in the Dark
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2