Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hikari's Date (Continued)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hika
Admin
Hika

Who you love : Hikari: Zack | Shade: Akira

Hikari's Date (Continued) Empty
PostSubject: Hikari's Date (Continued)   Hikari's Date (Continued) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:26 pm

Hikari and Zack arrived at the park.
Back to top Go down
https://skyshatterworld.rpg-board.net
Darky

Darky

Who you love : Zack: Hikari Crocket: Nyra Houston: N/A Wren: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Hikari's Date (Continued)   Hikari's Date (Continued) EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 11:16 am

OOC: I act like Luke comes and the rest of the stuff a mystory for what I do if ok?

IC: Zack was walking "What do you want to talk about?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Hikari's Date (Continued)   Hikari's Date (Continued) EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 3:53 pm

OOC: Mkay sounds like fun.

IC: "I dunno..." Hikari said.
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

PostSubject: Re: Hikari's Date (Continued)   Hikari's Date (Continued) EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 2:28 pm

Luke was stalking around the park in spirit form when he came upon Zack and Hikari he stalked them from the shadows

Zack felt sombody watching him but he paid no attention to it "Have you seen a animeer that is very visiuos?"
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Hikari's Date (Continued)   Hikari's Date (Continued) EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 4:34 pm

"Well..." Hikari said. " Me and Akio were walking down the street and a wolf was growning at people. It attacked Akio."
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

PostSubject: Re: Hikari's Date (Continued)   Hikari's Date (Continued) EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 12:09 pm

"He's my cousin. But he hates me 'cause I..I almost killed him while he was in spirit form. So now he wants to kill me and make my life miserable" said Zack.

Luke started to growl slowly and he leaped out of the bushes in spirit form and snarled in where Zack could understand him "Told you I'd make your life miserable and it will be after I kill you and your girlfriend" as he finished he leaped on top of Zack tearing into Zack's side. But Luke looked up and saw Hikari and grinned a wolf grin and leaped onto her tearing into arm.

Zack, wincing from pain got up and using his fire powers he put the wolf on fire the he kicked him off then he lifted Hikari off the ground and hugged her "Are you OK?"

Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Hikari's Date (Continued)   Hikari's Date (Continued) EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 5:22 pm

"My... My arm..." Hikari groaned. "I cant feel my arm..."
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

PostSubject: Re: Hikari's Date (Continued)   Hikari's Date (Continued) EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 6:28 pm

"Let's get you to the hospital" he said as he lifted her up and carried her to the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hikari's Date (Continued)   Hikari's Date (Continued) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hikari's Date (Continued)
Page 1 of 1