Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The start of something...depressing

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TehInferno

TehInferno

The start of something...depressing Empty
PostSubject: The start of something...depressing   The start of something...depressing EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 9:19 pm

A plane landed, in the late afternoon, a dark and gloomy time of the day. A boy that looked about 16 walked out of it and looked around. Not showing a single sign of emotion at all he went down the steps, and stood there for a moment. "What do I have to do next....?" Not knowing the answer at all he began to pace, pondering what should do.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

Who you love : Akira: Shade / Destiny: None

PostSubject: Re: The start of something...depressing   The start of something...depressing EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 9:21 pm

Some airport cops came and grabbed him, pulling him to the gate and practically throwing him onto the ground of the airport, then walked away again.

Akira was at the vending machine when she heard the gates open, and turned her head at the boy.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

Who you love : Hikari: Zack | Shade: Akira

PostSubject: Re: The start of something...depressing   The start of something...depressing EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 9:26 pm

Hikari was there, plast against the window starring out. She was crying, and looked as if she were waiting for someone.
Back to top Go down
https://skyshatterworld.rpg-board.net
TehInferno

TehInferno

PostSubject: Re: The start of something...depressing   The start of something...depressing EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 9:29 pm

Kyrie stands up, he doesn't seem to have been phased by the rough treatment, but he slightly winces when he touches a bruise on his arm. He noticed that there was another person nearby and he tried his hardest to speak to them. "Please help me....." There was no emotion in his voice, as if he truly wasn't there.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: The start of something...depressing   The start of something...depressing EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 9:30 pm

Akira noticed Hikari and glanced over to her, then back at the boy. "Huh? What's wrong?" She said, walking up to him.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: The start of something...depressing   The start of something...depressing EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 9:33 pm

Hikari started to bang on the glass until some policemen with some nasty smiles started to drag her away. "DAMMIT LET ME GO!" She screamed, crying. She was unwilling to go into caster form.
Back to top Go down
TehInferno

TehInferno

PostSubject: Re: The start of something...depressing   The start of something...depressing EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 9:35 pm

"I have nothing to do with my life..." Kyrie looks around and then focuses on the person in front of him. He seemed incapable to comprehend the things around him entirely, as if he was confused.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: The start of something...depressing   The start of something...depressing EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 9:38 pm

Hikari sighed and burned them all at once and went back to the window.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: The start of something...depressing   The start of something...depressing EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 8:13 am

Akira looked over to Hikari again, then back to the boy. "Well.. there's got to be a reason you came to Skyshatter." Akira said, "Unless you've just gotten found out and banished here." finishing in a lower voice.
Back to top Go down
TehInferno

TehInferno

PostSubject: Re: The start of something...depressing   The start of something...depressing EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 6:47 pm

Kyrie looked around, "I just got a notice to go to the airport..." Kyrie's monotone and bored look was a horrible reflection fo his thoughts. "You seem fairly interesting....thi wasn't your fault?"
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: The start of something...depressing   The start of something...depressing EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 8:07 pm

Akira blinked. "Nope. You must of got sent here because they found out. Who ever they are." Akira said, "Well, welcome to Skyshatter any how. You'll be stuck here for a long time, but it isn't that bad once you get used to it.". She turned her head back to Hikari and watched her for a couple of moments.
Back to top Go down
TehInferno

TehInferno

PostSubject: Re: The start of something...depressing   The start of something...depressing EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 8:10 pm

"Thanks....." He looked at her wondering what to do.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: The start of something...depressing   The start of something...depressing EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 9:05 pm

"Do you have a place to stay?" Akria asked, turning back to the boy.
Back to top Go down
TehInferno

TehInferno

PostSubject: Re: The start of something...depressing   The start of something...depressing EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 9:18 pm

Kyrie looked confused, which was the first form of emotion he showed. "No..."
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: The start of something...depressing   The start of something...depressing EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 9:22 pm

"Then you're welcome to stay at my house. But I've got to warn you, it's small." Akira offered, "But I don't think I'll be staying there much for the next few days.. or at least for awhile.." Her voice trailing off with the last part.
Back to top Go down
TehInferno

TehInferno

PostSubject: Re: The start of something...depressing   The start of something...depressing EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 9:25 pm

"I don't think...size will be an issue..." Kyrie looked around then back at her. "I will follow you."
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: The start of something...depressing   The start of something...depressing EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 9:27 pm

"And also.. I have a cat- Well, you'll find out when we get there." Akira said, turning to the entrance to the airport, and started to walk, expecting Kyrie to follow her.
Back to top Go down
TehInferno

TehInferno

PostSubject: Re: The start of something...depressing   The start of something...depressing EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 9:31 pm

Kyrie follows and looked around again, not really quite knowing what to expect, but not very afraid either. Kyrie began to yawn, and then turned to her. "What kind of cat?"
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: The start of something...depressing   The start of something...depressing EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 9:35 pm

"Hmm.. well.. I'm not.. We'll she's a black cat. I don't know anymore then that, even after all the years she has taken care of me." Akira replied as they walked out the airport and onto a stone trail that lead into a forest.
Back to top Go down
TehInferno

TehInferno

PostSubject: Re: The start of something...depressing   The start of something...depressing EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 9:52 pm

"I see,...forest?" Kyrie seems slightly off.
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: The start of something...depressing   The start of something...depressing EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 9:57 pm

Akira nodded. "Yeah." She said as they walked deeper in and it got darker. Soon enough, they came out of the bushes into a clearing in front of a house that looked almost like a shack. "Well.. this is it.." Akira said with a little sigh as she stared at her small house. A cat came sneaking out from the door, and walked up to Kyrie. "Oh, that's Lunar.. my cat." She said, "And have I greeted myself yet? Oh, I haven't.. Well, I'm Akira.".
Back to top Go down
TehInferno

TehInferno

PostSubject: Re: The start of something...depressing   The start of something...depressing EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 10:11 pm

Kyrie stares at the cat, "I am Kyrie, I'm very hungry...thank you for kindness"
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: The start of something...depressing   The start of something...depressing EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 10:16 pm

Akira laughed. "You're welcome." She said. "I don't have much in the house, but here." Akira said as she pulled a couple of chocolate bars out of her bag that she had gotten from the vending machine at the airport, and handed them to Kyrie.
Back to top Go down
TehInferno

TehInferno

PostSubject: Re: The start of something...depressing   The start of something...depressing EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 10:20 pm

Kyrie took the chocolate bar and took a bite. "Thank you again.." Kyrie walked over and was slowly trying to comprehend everything that was around him. He stretched for a long time then yawned. "Looks comfy"
Back to top Go down
Plain ol' Aki
Admin
Plain ol' Aki

PostSubject: Re: The start of something...depressing   The start of something...depressing EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 10:22 pm

"Yeah, you could say that." Akira said, walking past him and to her small kitchen and put the bag down on the counter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The start of something...depressing   The start of something...depressing Empty

Back to top Go down

The start of something...depressing
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next