Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A new start

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Casey
Admin
Casey

Who you love : heh.. good question

A new start Empty
PostSubject: A new start   A new start EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 6:32 pm

OOC: just to let ya know.. I AM BSing THIS TOPIC :D I just don't like Lilli and since I'm not very active and am going to be, I want to start completely fresh! That.. and there's another member with a character named Lilly...

It was nearly midnight when Lilli finally found the lake. She had been trying to find it for quite a while to try to face her fear of the water. It was such a silly little fear, she always told herself, but as she looked at the large body of water, her body started to shake. With a heavy sigh, she forced herself to step into the shallow water with her eyes closed until her feet were covered with the freezing liquid. A scream quickly built up in her throat but she swallowed hard and kept it down. She stood there for about 5 minutes until her feet finally got used to the water. She slowly opened her eyes until she looked out at the lake again with a small smile on her face. She finally did it! She conquered her fear! With a now large grin, she picked her foot up so that she splashed the water across the surface of the lake. Getting caught up in her playfulness, Lilli laughed and danced in the cold liquid happily.

Suddenly, a cold hand reached out of the darkness and placed itself on Lilli's shoulder. Lilli gasped and turned around as fast as she could as vines started to pop out of the ground around the figure. But it was too late; the figure that had grabbed Lilli quickly pushed her as hard as it could, sending her back quite a distance almost into the middle of the lake. Lilli screamed as she flew through the air and landed in the water with a large splash. She cried out as she flailed in the water, just remembering that she never really learned how to swim. "Help me! Someone help me please!" She cried as her head barely managed to break the surface of the water. But it was no use. No one came, and the figure on the bank just watched her with glowing red eyes and an insane-looking grin that gleamed unusually in the moonlight. That was the last thing she saw as she sunk under the small waves of the lake and her life slipped from her. Then, she was gone forever.
Back to top Go down

A new start
Page 1 of 1