Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Fresh Start

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Casey
Admin
Casey

Who you love : heh.. good question

The Fresh Start Empty
PostThe Fresh Start

As of today, since everyone has agreed to the change, Skyshatter is entering a new era. New people have joined the lovely realm of Skyshatter, awaiting adventure while old ones have settled down, living their life how they want to. Now, if you want, get rid of your old characters and bring out the new ones :D It's time to get this party started! And just to get things started a little bit, I shall just make a large post from Casey's diary. x3

It has been 10 years since anything has really happened. Things have been rather... uneventful, save growing up and actually fitting in with Skyshatter. Oh, the times. I've kind of started this diary to simply keep track of things. There's been so much that has changed in this place-- yet it hasn't at the same time-- especially since that big mission to save the powers of the people here. I haven't kept in touch with anyone lately; heck, I don't even know where some of them are. I guess they just decided to move on with their life rather than stay in the same apartment like me. Yep, I haven't moved from this building in 10 years. I guess it just feels too much like home, and I have a feeling it's the only place that Nathan will be able to find me at. If I moved from here, he'd be so lost! Ha ha, just thinking about it makes me laugh a little. Anyway, back on topic. The cities are still the same; the park hasn't moved anywhere, they just added more trees and maybe a fountain or two; Tide Side has gotten more rides; and the airport is still as busy as ever, although it seems the police are getting a little more rough with the people than they used to be. It concerns me, actually, because I've seen people walk off those planes with bruises and lacerations from handcuffs they put on them. You'd think that after so much time of knowing there are people with powers, there'd be less prejudice. I guess I was wrong about that. I don't know. Maybe it will get better. Let's just hope it doesn't get worse...

~Casey
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

The Fresh Start :: Comments

No Comment.

The Fresh Start

Page 1 of 1