Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Escaping (Before other topics)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jessabell 'Jess'

Jessabell 'Jess'

Escaping (Before other topics) Empty
PostSubject: Escaping (Before other topics)   Escaping (Before other topics) EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 4:28 pm

Two orange tabbies ran side by side. One dashed up a tree. The other did the same. The first on went back to her true form, a human. "I think we lost them!" she panted.

OOC:Now someone join as 'them', the ppl looking for her from the orphanage. I don't care how many ppl either
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

Who you love : heh.. good question

PostSubject: Re: Escaping (Before other topics)   Escaping (Before other topics) EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 4:50 pm

OOC: I guess I shall join as the head of the orphanage! :D

"Jess! Jess where are you?" A voice called out into the darkness. The small light from the flashlight the mistress was holding could barely be seen where she was at.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

Who you love : Hikari: Zack | Shade: Akira

PostSubject: Re: Escaping (Before other topics)   Escaping (Before other topics) EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 4:52 pm

Hikari was walking through the forest when some people grabbed her by the arms. She screamed. "WERE TAKING YOU BACK NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY!" One of them screamed. "THE ORPHANAGE IS WHERE YOU BELONG!" Hikari struggled. "ORPHANAGE?!" Hikari cried. Her hair and eyes turned orange, but her eyes turned red as she forcivly let out a burst of fire. The two men fell to the ground, burned faces and hands. "IM 16! BY LAW OF SKYSHATTER, I CAN LIVE ON MY OWN!"

The men took a good look at Hikari. "She's not the girl we're looking for..." One whispered.
Back to top Go down
https://skyshatterworld.rpg-board.net
Jessabell 'Jess'

Jessabell 'Jess'

PostSubject: Re: Escaping (Before other topics)   Escaping (Before other topics) EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 4:53 pm

"I know!" she said. She turned into a wolf. She made a low growl, jumped from the tree and ran. The cat in her jaws.

OOC:They know about her shapshifting also
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Escaping (Before other topics)   Escaping (Before other topics) EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 4:56 pm

The mistress shined the light this way and that, searching for her everywhere. "Jess come back please! We can't let you run off on your own!" Finally the light settled on the wolf. With a slight gasp, she kept her gaze locked on it/her. "My heavens, Jess if that's you, you need to come back to the orphanage."
Back to top Go down
Jessabell 'Jess'

Jessabell 'Jess'

PostSubject: Re: Escaping (Before other topics)   Escaping (Before other topics) EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 5:00 pm

She set the cat down. It ran off. "No!" she growled, bowling over on of the men.

OOC:I feel like watcching GDW.....
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Escaping (Before other topics)   Escaping (Before other topics) EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 5:07 pm

The mistress didn't move. Instead, she just watched Jess run off in the light of her small flashlight. "She will make it on her own. I know she will. She's a strong soul, that one." She muttered worriedly before turning around and heading back to the orphanage.

Lilli was off in the forest staring at the masterpieces of earth around her. It felt great being out here. Suddenly in the midst of her thoughts, she saw the a cat run by her. "What in the world?"
Back to top Go down
Jessabell 'Jess'

Jessabell 'Jess'

PostSubject: Re: Escaping (Before other topics)   Escaping (Before other topics) EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 5:09 pm

"Tommy!!" the wolf howled, running past the girl.
Back to top Go down
Casey
Admin
Casey

PostSubject: Re: Escaping (Before other topics)   Escaping (Before other topics) EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 5:13 pm

Lilli's eyes grew wide at the sight of a talking wolf, yet the sight shouldn't seem too frightening. She wasn't a normal human after all. Quickly to help out this strange creature, a large wall of vines sprouted from the ground and towered into the air right in front of the cat. Each individual stalk was very thin and slick to where the small cat couldn't escape over the top even though it could run around them easily. It would at least stall it enough for the wolf to catch up to it.
Back to top Go down
Jessabell 'Jess'

Jessabell 'Jess'

PostSubject: Re: Escaping (Before other topics)   Escaping (Before other topics) EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 5:18 pm

The cat turned around scared for a moment. "It's me, Jess." she barked, turning into her true form. "It's okay, honey." she said, scooping up the kitten.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

PostSubject: Re: Escaping (Before other topics)   Escaping (Before other topics) EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 6:10 pm

Suddenly a man stepped out of the bushes "you two are going back back to the orphanage"his voice turned to a low growel "Even if if I have to force you" he groweled and turned into a lion as he started to stalk around Jess

OOC: this is Aiedle before he lost his memory so the best thing to do is knock him out
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Escaping (Before other topics)   Escaping (Before other topics) EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 8:27 pm

"People trying to capture me... I have a drivers licence. I have my own house..." Hikari grumbled, walking away angrily.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Escaping (Before other topics)   Escaping (Before other topics) EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 10:29 pm

Aiedle lunged at Jess roaring loudly he grabbed her by the back of her shirt collar batting her on the back of the head with his heavy paw knocking her out "you too furball" groweled Aiedle the lion dragging the unconcious Jess in the direction of the Orphanage

OOC: I have a feeling that when Aiedle drags a seemingly dead girl past her as a lion he's going to get bashed over the head with a heavy stick or somthing
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

Who you love : Ashley:Akio/Cai:Mika/Osi:no one

PostSubject: Re: Escaping (Before other topics)   Escaping (Before other topics) EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 10:56 pm

ooc: If it's to late to join, ignore this post
bic: A hawk was circling the forest, watching the scene unfold. Suddenly, it dove, heading for the lion. Just before it hit, it swerved to the side,, leveling out, and sailed between him and the girl, pulling her free from the lion's grasp. Then, it spun around, ready to fight.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Escaping (Before other topics)   Escaping (Before other topics) EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 11:12 pm

OOC:um how is what I just read possible

IC:"Leave Animeer I'm just doing my job"said Aiedle as he turned into a Human and picked up Jess again compleatly ignoring the Hawk he continued to carry Jess back to the orphanage

OOC: Aiedle woke up in the forest with a case of Amnesia after this so he has to be hit on the head and knocked out
Back to top Go down
Jessabell 'Jess'

Jessabell 'Jess'

PostSubject: Re: Escaping (Before other topics)   Escaping (Before other topics) EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 11:54 pm

The tomcat leaped at the boy, hissing in fury and clawing at him.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Escaping (Before other topics)   Escaping (Before other topics) EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 12:04 am

Aiedle turned back into a lion and swatted the cat with a heavy paw he then after picked up the unconcious cat by the scruff with Jess on his back he continued walking
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Escaping (Before other topics)   Escaping (Before other topics) EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 12:10 am

Hikari sighed. She sat and watched.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Escaping (Before other topics)   Escaping (Before other topics) EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 12:17 am

OOC: *Angry seziure* you were supposed to bash Aiedle over the head with a stick or somthing
Back to top Go down
Lupa

Lupa

Who you love : Ashley:Akio/Cai:Mika/Osi:no one

PostSubject: Re: Escaping (Before other topics)   Escaping (Before other topics) EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 9:25 am

The hawk transformed into a wolf, and ran after Aiedle. She launched herself onto his hindquaters, bringing him down onto the ground. Changing back into a hawk, she attacked the animeer's face with her talons.
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Escaping (Before other topics)   Escaping (Before other topics) EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 9:30 am

Hikari went up to Aiedle and punched him in the back of the head very hard.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Escaping (Before other topics)   Escaping (Before other topics) EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 1:41 pm

Aiedle roared and fell to the ground unconcious
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Escaping (Before other topics)   Escaping (Before other topics) EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 2:01 pm

Hikari didn't want to do that. She sat beside Aiedle.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Escaping (Before other topics)   Escaping (Before other topics) EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 2:12 pm

OOC:This is before you knew who Aiedle was just incase you didn't already know

ICAiedle lied on the ground unmoving but still breathing
Back to top Go down
Hika
Admin
Hika

PostSubject: Re: Escaping (Before other topics)   Escaping (Before other topics) EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 2:18 pm

Hikari went a bit away and picked berries.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Escaping (Before other topics)   Escaping (Before other topics) Empty

Back to top Go down

Escaping (Before other topics)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next