Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Hello, and welcome to SkyShatter! To enter, please log in. If you are not yet a member, don't forget to register and become part of the community!
Skyshatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyshatter

Hello, Newcomer. I see they've sent you here too. It's ok, you'll fit in just fine. Welcome to Skyshatter. A place were the magic and mystery is banished from the human world. But we learned to settle here. There are many creatures here. What are you?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Old friends return

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aiedle

Aiedle

Who you love : John: None | Leo: Lupa | Lydia: Kukai~Crush | Liyra: None|

Old friends return - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old friends return   Old friends return - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 6:42 pm

"Mhm." Liyra said as she nodded with a smile, "Anymore questions?" Liyra asked.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

Who you love : Liyra/Leo

PostSubject: Re: Old friends return   Old friends return - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 6:52 pm

"Well, uh... Congrats," Osi said, giving a look to Cai that seemed to say What the hell are you doing? The Cai that Osi had known would never had gotten married...unless..." Liyra, I actually do have another question...um...forgive me if I'm wrong, but are you pregnant?"
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Old friends return   Old friends return - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 7:02 pm

"Yeah. W-Why? Is it showing already? It doesn't make me look fat does it?" Liyra asked a little nerviosly as she blushed and looked away slightly.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Old friends return   Old friends return - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 7:10 pm

"Oh no, you look fine," both Cai and Osi said at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Old friends return   Old friends return - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 7:16 pm

"Oh, Good." Liyra said with a sigh of relief before lookign up again, "Oh and if you're wondering, Cai's the daddy." Liyra said before smileing and giveing Cai a hug.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Old friends return   Old friends return - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 7:29 pm

Osi didn't seem to say anything, he just smiled and nodded. Cai hugged Liyra, and looked over her at Osi, who was now mouthing Dude, what the hell?. Cai shook his head slightly, as if to say not to talk about it right then.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Old friends return   Old friends return - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 7:33 pm

"Oh! I just realized! It's just about lunchtime!." Liyra said before letting Cai go and getting up and going to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Old friends return   Old friends return - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 7:56 pm

"Uh, I was going to...but...okay, whatever," Cai said as Liyra left. he turned back to Osi and prepared himself for whatever his brother had to say. "Cai, what the hell have you been doing?" Osi began in a lowered voice , "you got her pregnant. How long have you been together, a few months, maybe a year?" "Uh, well, yeah. I made a mistake, but, uh," Cai tried to defend himself, but he'd never been good at arguing with Osi. "But what, Cai?" Osi said, "you and I both know this won't end well." "But what if it ends up fine? And it isn't your place to judge what I do now. I'm twenty eight, Osi. I think I'm old enough to make my own decisions," Cai responded, finally able to find good words.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Old friends return   Old friends return - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 8:03 pm

Liyra set some water to boil as she got some ingredients from the cabenets, and fridge.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Old friends return   Old friends return - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 8:55 pm

Osi scowled at him. "Fine, you're right on that one. I can't tell you what to do."
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Old friends return   Old friends return - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 9:08 pm

A little later Liyra came out with food and gave them both some.
Back to top Go down
Cai

Cai

PostSubject: Re: Old friends return   Old friends return - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 9:10 pm

By this point, Osi and Cai had calmed down and weren't speaking much. "Thanks Liyra," Cai and Osi both said as they took their plates.
Back to top Go down
Aiedle

Aiedle

PostSubject: Re: Old friends return   Old friends return - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 9:12 pm

"I hope you like it, I'm gonna go take a shower, you two can catch up while I'm gone." Liyra said before walking off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old friends return   Old friends return - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Old friends return
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2